carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. VIVA Pediatrics is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; VIVA Pediatrics will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 within Austin, TX 78731 begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Austin, TX 78731. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 January 2018 in Austin, TX 78731 below..
Scheduling Coordinator/RecruiterCompany VIVA Pediatrics
Location Austin, TX 78731
Update 8 Day ago
Proficient Communication Skills
Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft and Excel
Following policies and procedures
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules nursing field staff for initial placement for ongoing nursing assignments
- Manages nursing field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions)
- Executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen and hire quality nurses who meet the offices immediate and projected needs
- Utilizes recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified nurses
- Ensures nursing candidates meet required hiring standards for Viva Pediatrics
- Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing.
- Completes necessary HR requirements and reference checks on candidates past work experience
- Assists with payroll closing functions
- Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients to identify current staffing needs, requirements and projected new openings
- Assists in collecting expiring field staff credentials
- Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff and client correspondence and activities within Health Management System and Applicant Tracking System
- T akes on-call as scheduled
- Assists with weekend marketing events
- Performs other duties as required
Reports directly to the Branch Manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to type,
Handle objects, tools or controls; reach with and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This positions regularly requires long
Hours, weekend work, some travel within the State of Texas and after hour availability via phone.
Travel is primarily in the local Austin area during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel is expected. Qualifications
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred
- Prior Home health scheduling
- Previous recruiting experience
- Sense of urgency
- Is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in health care industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
To review this and other opportunities in your area, please visit our job board at www.vivapeds.com, or contact the Richardson office by phone at 469-341-7772.
Viva Pediatrics is conveniently located in the following areas:
8150 N Central Expressway, Suite 780
Dallas, TX 75206
Tel: 972-861-1000 | Fax: 972-861-1111
3400 Waterview Parkway, Suite 115
Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-341-7772 | Fax: 972-378-2111
1612 Summit Avenue, Suite 202
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Tel: 817-564-0107 | Fax: 817-546-8097
3721 Executive Center Drive, Suite 205
Austin, TX 78731
Tel: 512-518-2310 | Fax: 512-518-2311