carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. VIVA Pediatrics is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; VIVA Pediatrics is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 throughout Austin, TX 78731 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Austin, TX 78731. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Scheduling Coordinator/Recruiter Companies VIVA Pediatrics in Austin, TX 78731 in January 2018 January 2018 in Austin, TX 78731 below..
Scheduling Coordinator/RecruiterCompany VIVA Pediatrics
Location Austin, TX 78731
Update 5 Day ago
Proficient Communication Skills
Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft and Excel
Following policies and procedures
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules nursing field staff for initial placement for ongoing nursing assignments
- Manages nursing field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions)
- Executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen and hire quality nurses who meet the offices immediate and projected needs
- Utilizes recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified nurses
- Ensures nursing candidates meet required hiring standards for Viva Pediatrics
- Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing.
- Completes necessary HR requirements and reference checks on candidates past work experience
- Assists with payroll closing functions
- Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients to identify current staffing needs, requirements and projected new openings
- Assists in collecting expiring field staff credentials
- Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff and client correspondence and activities within Health Management System and Applicant Tracking System
- T akes on-call as scheduled
- Assists with weekend marketing events
- Performs other duties as required
Reports directly to the Branch Manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
function of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to type,
Handle objects, tools or controls; reach with and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. This positions regularly requires long
Hours, weekend work, some travel within the State of Texas and after hour availability via phone.
Travel is primarily in the local Austin area during the business day, some out-of-area and overnight travel is expected. Qualifications
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 4 year degree preferred
- Prior Home health scheduling
- Previous recruiting experience
- Sense of urgency
- Is able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience in health care industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
To review this and other opportunities in your area, please visit our job board at www.vivapeds.com, or contact the Richardson office by phone at 469-341-7772.
Viva Pediatrics is conveniently located in the following areas:
8150 N Central Expressway, Suite 780
Dallas, TX 75206
Tel: 972-861-1000 | Fax: 972-861-1111
3400 Waterview Parkway, Suite 115
Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 469-341-7772 | Fax: 972-378-2111
1612 Summit Avenue, Suite 202
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Tel: 817-564-0107 | Fax: 817-546-8097
3721 Executive Center Drive, Suite 205
Austin, TX 78731
Tel: 512-518-2310 | Fax: 512-518-2311