carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Department of the Army is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Department of the Army will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Motor Vehicle Operator Companies Department of the Army in White Sands Missile Range, NM in January 2018 in White Sands Missile Range, NM begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Motor Vehicle Operator Companies Department of the Army in White Sands Missile Range, NM in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout White Sands Missile Range, NM. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Motor Vehicle Operator Companies Department of the Army in White Sands Missile Range, NM in January 2018 January 2018 in White Sands Missile Range, NM below..
Motor Vehicle OperatorCompany Department of the Army
Location White Sands Missile Range, NM
Update 7 Day ago
About the Position: This position is located with the Logistics Readiness Center at White Sands Missile Range, NM. Duty Station: Socorro County, New Mexico. Socorro, NM is a city in Socorro County, New Mexico approximately one (1) hour south of Albuquerque, NM and 2 hours north of White Sands Missile Range. The work done in Socorro is part of the White Sands Missile Range. White Sands Missile Range is a unique tri-service facility for test, evaluation, research, and assessment of military systems and commercial products. Some attractions specific to Socorro are the Bosque Del Apache and Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuges, Salinas National Monument, the Very Large Array, Etscorn and Magdalena Ridge Observatory's and New Mexico Tech University (Engineering, Research, Science and Technology).
Who May Apply: US Citizens
ResponsibilitiesThe Motor Vehicle Operator will work for the Logistics Readiness Center located in Socorro, New Mexico. The incumbent will perform the following duties:
- Perform a combination of motor vehicle operator and fuels distribution duties in support of an activity assigned the mission of receiving, storing, and issuing petroleum, oils, and lubricant (POL) products, to include deliveries to range sites for a variety of users.
- Operate a 20-ton truck tractor with a 5000-gallon capacity trailer or semi-trailer, to haul and dispense automotive, aircraft and diesel fuel, and oils and lubricants, to various locations on post and to remote areas.
- Dispense POL products, operating a motorized pump as required, recording number of gallons issued, and securing required signatures to show receipt or delivery
- Maintain trip tickets and records mileage, fuel used
- Perform operator maintenance, clean the vehicle and make minor adjustments.
- Operate 5 ton tanker fuel truck with capacity of 2400 gallons (GVW 26,000 pounds and up to 32,000 or more) and operates 2 1/2-ton fuel truck with capacity of 750-1200 gallons (GVW 19,000 pounds), to haul and dispense automotive, aircraft and diesel fuel, and oils and lubricants, to various locations on post and to remote areas.
- Make deliveries to various locations at WSMR, including isolated areas such as: Stallion and Rhodes, North Oscura, Holloman AFB, Long Ridge, Mule Peak, Alamo Lookout, Skillet Knob, Salinas Peak and Rose Peak.
Travel RequiredOccasional travel - 10 percent travel to attend training.
Supervisory status No
Who May ApplyThis job is open to… US Citizens Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Motor Vehicle Operators
Conditions of Employment
- See Requirements
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination.
- Direct Deposit of Pay is Required.
- This is a Career Program (CP) 24 position.
- This position requires the completion of a pre-employment Physical Examination and an annual examination thereafter to ensure the continued, required level of physical health & ability or fitness to perform the duties of the position.
- The duties of this position require the incumbent to possess or obtain and maintain a valid state Driver's License in one of the 50 U.S. states or possessions to operate vehicles.
- This position has a requirement to lift up to 50 pounds in the regular performance of duties.
- This position requires the completion of a mandatory 40 hour Hazardous Waste Operations Training course, within 30 days of employment, and an 8 hour Refresher course annually.
- The duties of this position meet the criteria for compliance with Federal and Department of the Army Drug Free Workplace Programs. Detection of the presence of drugs is warranted. This position is subject to a pre-employment screening, and random testing thereafter, to include testing based on reasonable suspicion and testing due to direct involvement with an on-duty accident.
QualificationsExperience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
There is no specific length of training or experience required. However, you must be able to demonstrate, through experience shown in your written application materials that you possess the sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work of this position without more than normal supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Screen Out Element): This position requires you to possess and maintain an active Class A-Commercial Driver's License with the Hazardous Materials Endorsement in one of the 50 U.S. States or possessions. ( You MUST attach a copy of your Certification with you application packet.)
Minimum Qualifications (Screen Out Element): Ability to do the work of a Motor Vehicle Operator without more than normal supervision. Ability to perform common motor vehicle operations. Perform operator maintenance on one or more motor vehicles including pickups, flatbeds, or panel trucks. Work under close supervision of a work leader or journey-level employee who observes tasks in progress and upon completion to make sure they are properly performed. Failure to meet this Screen out Element will result in an ineligible rating.
- Ability To Do The Work Of The Position Without More Than Normal Supervision (Screen-out Element)
- Ability to Drive Safely (Motor Vehicles) and Ability to Operate Safely (Non-Motor Vehicle)
- Ability To Interpret Instructions, Specifications, etc. (related to mobile equipment operation)
- Operation of Motor Vehicles
- Work Practices (includes keeping things neat, clean, and in order)
- Heavy physical effort is used in, reaching, banding, turning, or moving hands armor feet and logo to operate hand and foot controls on heavier vehicles and to operate additional controls. Exerts light to moderate physical effort while coupling and uncoupling pumping equipment. Seldom lifts over 50 pounds, but requires Considerable standing, walking, banding, working in cramped conditions, and climbing on tanks, rigging and other equipment.
- Works outside in all kinds of weather conditions while loading and unloading vehicles. Drives in all types of traffic and weather and is exposed to the possibility of serious accidents and subject to cuts, bruises and broken bones from such accidents. Follows safety regulations and uses safety equipment and precautions to avoid danger from fumes, flames and explosions or to avoid slipping or falling from equipment.
- If you are unable to apply online or need to fax a document you do not have in electronic form, view the following link for information regarding an Alternate Application .
- Selection is subject to restrictions resulting from Department of Defense referral system for displaced employees.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- You may claim military spouse preference, see the information in the Military Spouse Preference Under Delegated Examining Procedures information sheet.
- Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
- Further certification from this announcement may take place up to 90 days beyond the closing date of this announcement.
- Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
How You Will Be EvaluatedYou will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Basis for Rating : Qualified candidates will be assigned to one of three quality categories: Best Qualified, Highly Qualified and Qualified. Veteran preference eligibles are listed ahead of non-preference eligibles within each quality category.
- Best Qualified. Candidates in this category possess exceptional skills and experience to exceed well above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Highly Qualified. Candidates in this category possess good skills and experience above the minimum requirements for the announced position.
- Qualified. Candidates in this category meet the minimum experience requirements for the announced position.
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP). If you are a Federal employee in the competitive service and your agency has notified you in writing that you are a displaced employee eligible for ICTAP consideration, you may receive selection priority. See Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) for more information. Additional information about the program is on OPM's Career Transition Resources website .
Background checks and security clearanceSecurity clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation
Required DocumentsThe documents you are required to submit vary based on whether or not you are eligible for preference in federal employment. A complete description of preference categories and the associated required documents is in the Applicant Checklist (External) .
As described above, your complete application includes your resume, your responses to the online questionnaire, and documents which prove your eligibility to apply. If you fail to provide these documents, you will be marked as having an incomplete application package and you will not be considered any further.
Your resume :
- Your resume may be submitted in any format.
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, it will not be used to make eligibility and qualification determinations and you may not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualifications determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and the dates of employment (i.e., HRS per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application will be marked as incomplete and you will not receive consideration for this position.
NOTE: Documents submitted as part of the application package, to include supplemental documents, may be shared beyond the Human Resources Office. Some supplemental documents such as military orders and marriage certificates may contain personal information for someone other than you. You may sanitize these documents to remove another person's personal information before you submit your application. You may be asked to provide an un-sanitized version of the documents if you are selected to confirm your eligibility.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
BenefitsA career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.