carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. GEM Technologies is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; GEM Technologies is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Senior Server/Systems Engineer Companies GEM Technologies in New York, NY in January 2018 within New York, NY begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Senior Server/Systems Engineer Companies GEM Technologies in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with New York, NY. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Senior Server/Systems Engineer Companies GEM Technologies in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Senior Server/Systems EngineerCompany GEM Technologies
Location New York, NY
Update 11 Day ago
We are looking for a full time, senior level systems engineer to join our growing team! The right candidate excels at implementing server and cloud based computing solutions and enjoys working with multiple companies/clients. We provide service to companies around the country with a heavy focus on virtualization technologies. This is an internal spot to join our team and not a placement spot for one of our clients.
Provide design, implementation, analysis, and documentation services around server based computing solutions.
The position will be based out of our New York City office. Travel to client sites within the NYC area and possibly within the US may be required.
Compensation will depend on experience but is extremely competitive with an incentive based bonus plan available.
We also have an excellent health benefit plan along with vision and dental.
Our offices are new-age with amenities that you would expect from a company in Silicon Alley!
Please note that to be considered for this position, you must be authorized to work in the US and a background check will be required.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with virtualization technologies such as server virtualization (using Citrix XenServer or VMWare ESX/vSphere or Hyper-V) and/or application/desktop virtualization using (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop or VMware View/Horizon)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft server and workstation operating systems, registry settings, DNS/DHCP, TCP/IP networking, and firewalls
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory including OU design and administration, GPOs, and site to site replication
- Troubleshooting experience including root cause analysis, debugging utilities, etc.
- Experience interacting with end users to provide technical support and gather feedback
- Ability to present solutions that were designed and implemented to high level management
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines along with associated deliverables
- Strong verbal communication and documentation skills
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and the ability to multi-task to deliver services using various technologies to multiple companies
- Experience working with different size firms (including small companies of less than 50 users to large companies of more than 1000 users) and datacenter environments
- Working knowledge of VDI using Citrix XenDestkop (inclusive of Provisioning Server, HDX technologies, USB device troubleshooting, etc.)
- Experience working with monitoring and management solutions such as NOC software and PSAs such as AutoTask
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Office Communications Server
- Experience with Cisco based solutions such as router/switch implementation and VoIP based solutions
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity best practices
- Experience with SSL VPNs including Citrix Netscaler, Cisco ASA, and Juniper solutions
- Scripting or programming experience
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Plan
- Dynamic work environment with amenities
- Discounted gym membership at NYSC, Equinox, NYHRC and more
- Exclusive travel perks through Orbitz, Zipcar, Uber and more
- Special discounts and offers from food vendors, hotels, etc.
- Access to exclusive networking and social events