carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. University of the Pacific is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; University of the Pacific can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 within Sacramento, CA begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Sacramento, CA. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA below..
VideographerCompany University of the Pacific
Location Sacramento, CA
Update 5 Day ago
1. Video Production in the studio and in the field, including camera, audio, lighting, and other functions.
2. Audio Production in the studio and in the field, including recording sessions and audio mixing.
3. Managing shoots, including scouting locations, scheduling, conducting interviews, capturing B-roll and media management.
4. Production of long and short form content in the appropriate formats for a range of delivery platforms.
5. Video post-production, including video editing in Adobe Premiere (current version), Adobe After Effects, graphics, audio mixing, color correction, and transcoding.
6. Provide set-up and support at Focused Decisions events as well as assigned client events.
7. Provide in-court technical support to clients.
8. Create presentations and information graphics as directed by the Director and Assistant Director or other lead contact for the client.
• Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency required
• High level of creativity
• Legal video experience
• Motion graphics and After Effects is highly desired
• Working knowledge of DSLR videography and workflow
• Strong working knowledge of current digital media production, equipment, and data management processes.
• Proficiency with Mac OSX , Prezi and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Experience in video productions and editing
• Team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Willingness to travel and work as part of a small team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regular lifting, carrying, bending and stooping with camera equipment of up to 45 lbs
• Frequent travel of up 35-40%
• Driving required
• Indoor/outdoor video shooting in moderate weather conditions
• Frequent use of computer, keyboard, mouse, and phone with repetitive hand/wrist motion
• Requires extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, bending and reaching; occasional climbing of stairs
Valid driver’s license required. Incumbent must also be able to meet the University’s fleet rules and be eligible to drive for University business. The University’ and its insurance carrier reserves the right to exclude applicants based on their driving record.
Min $15.00 per hour to Mid $25.00 per hour, non-exempt
Background Check Statement
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.