carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. University of the Pacific is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; University of the Pacific is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 in Sacramento, CA begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Sacramento, CA. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Videographer Companies University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA in January 2018 January 2018 in Sacramento, CA below..
VideographerCompany University of the Pacific
Location Sacramento, CA
Update 8 Day ago
1. Video Production in the studio and in the field, including camera, audio, lighting, and other functions.
2. Audio Production in the studio and in the field, including recording sessions and audio mixing.
3. Managing shoots, including scouting locations, scheduling, conducting interviews, capturing B-roll and media management.
4. Production of long and short form content in the appropriate formats for a range of delivery platforms.
5. Video post-production, including video editing in Adobe Premiere (current version), Adobe After Effects, graphics, audio mixing, color correction, and transcoding.
6. Provide set-up and support at Focused Decisions events as well as assigned client events.
7. Provide in-court technical support to clients.
8. Create presentations and information graphics as directed by the Director and Assistant Director or other lead contact for the client.
- Adobe Creative Cloud proficiency required
- High level of creativity
- Legal video experience
- Motion graphics and After Effects is highly desired
- Working knowledge of DSLR videography and workflow
- Strong working knowledge of current digital media production, equipment, and data management processes.
- Proficiency with Mac OSX , Prezi and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in video productions and editing
- Team player with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel and work as part of a small team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular lifting, carrying, bending and stooping with camera equipment of up to 45 lbs
- Frequent travel of up 35-40%
- Driving required
- Indoor/outdoor video shooting in moderate weather conditions
- Frequent use of computer, keyboard, mouse, and phone with repetitive hand/wrist motion
- Requires extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, bending and reaching; occasional climbing of stairs
Min $15.00 per hour to Mid $25.00 per hour, non-exempt
Background Check Statement
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
AA/EEO Policy Statement
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.