carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Technology Integration Group is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Technology Integration Group is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Solutions Architect, Virtualization, Server & Storage Companies Technology Integration Group in San Diego, CA 92121 in January 2018 inside San Diego, CA 92121 start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Solutions Architect, Virtualization, Server & Storage Companies Technology Integration Group in San Diego, CA 92121 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside San Diego, CA 92121. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Solutions Architect, Virtualization, Server & Storage Companies Technology Integration Group in San Diego, CA 92121 in January 2018 January 2018 in San Diego, CA 92121 below..
Solutions Architect, Virtualization, Server & StorageCompany Technology Integration Group
Location San Diego, CA 92121
Update 5 Day ago
TIG is a premier ISO 9001:2008 certified, full-service IT systems integrator with over 30 years of experience providing end-to-end technology solutions. Financially stable, TIG has remained profitable every year since the company’s founding in 1981. TIG is a Certified Minority Enterprise and a Corporate Plus® member of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). In addition to the company’s headquarters in San Diego, TIG has over 20 offices located throughout the U.S., along with Global Operations in Canada and China.
We are always looking to add to our highly trained, established team of people including Sales Representatives, certified System Engineers, Pre-Sales and Sales Consultants, Outsourced IT personnel, and Administration Personnel.
Technology Integration Group complies with the ADA and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants or employees. If you need an accommodation related to the hiring process, please contact our Human Resources department at Technology Integration Group.
TIG is currently seeking an innovative Solutions Architect for our Virtualization, Server & Storage (VSS) Practice to join our unique team of talented individuals and support our West Coast / Southern California territory.
The VSS Solutions Architect is responsible for providing Pre-Sales technical solutions in support of Account Management team strategy with the goal of positioning solutions to drive revenue. This position will report to the VP of Technology Solutions and will support Account Executives in the presales process, participate in sales campaigns and other client activities.
In addition, the Solutions Architect will maintain a productive relationship with the Account Teams and strive towards having open and continuous communication. The resource will participate in various meetings, conference calls, and actively update the Account Team with new information when necessary. The Solutions Architect will also take active responsibility and ownership of the account and solution to ensure its quality and customer success.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work independently and as a member of a team of consultants on engagements with customers, often in a technical leadership role.
- Architect and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the VMware product line, storage, networking, management and associated customer business needs.
- Participate in the pre-sales process to understand customer business and technical objectives and product requirements to develop effective solutions.
- Document best practices in developing and deploying VMware solutions, and feed them into our knowledge base for reuse by customers and partners
- Expert knowledge of Virtualization, Server, Storage and Infrastructure
- Provide comprehensive on-site support to customer LAN/WAN and Datacenter environments, including server and system level support
- Provide Pre-Sales and Post-sales support for aforementioned technology solutions
- Required to thoroughly evaluate and document client’s IT infrastructure, including network maps, hardware/software configurations, and IT processes.
- Maintain and increase technical certifications based upon TIG certification requirements and business market requirements
- Maintain strategic relationships with Manufacturers, i.e. aforementioned.
- Product recommendation: Required to properly evaluate customer requirements in order to recommend specific products to solve customer business needs/create virtual Engineering resource teams within TIG to provide full spectrum of solutions when required
- Other duties and responsibilities relevant to business as deemed necessary by management
Desired skills and abilities
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Solid verbal and writing/presentation abilities
- Proven track record in management of a 24/7 production environment
- In depth knowledge of networking and management protocols (TCP/IP, SNMP etc.)
- In depth knowledge of routers, switches, server, storage, virtualization.
- Previous system administration experience in cross-platform environment
- Ability to provide Enterprise Consulting to Fortune 1000 customers
- Proven hands-on experience with above
Years of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT technology required
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with server, storage and virtualization technologies, including, but not limited to Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC, Citrix required
- 5+ years’ experience architecting, designing and deploying virtualized infrastructure required
- Local project references and contacts a plus
Knowledge / Training and Certifications
- Knowledge/experience with current Virtualization and Hyperconverged technology (VSS)
- In-depth knowledge on workings of ESQ Server and VMware Cloud Management Platforms including vRealize Suite
- Knowledge of Public Cloud(s) AWS, Azure, Google
- Knowledge on VMware Datacenter and Management Products like vSphere, vCenter, Lab Manager, Chargeback, Capacity IQ etc. is a must
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise IT environment including but not limited to storage, networking, systems management capacity management and monitoring, high availability solutions, security infrastructures, etc.
- Understanding of computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID, Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
- Experience with Hyper Converged Technologies required
- Knowledge in VMware vRealize Suite and associated Cloud Management Platforms required
- VMware VCP/VCAP/VTSP required
- Citrix certification is a plus
- Current Industry BackUp certifications are a plus
- Other relevant credentials
- High School diploma / GED required; Bachelor’s degree in computer related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required
- Salary / Exempt
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE
We recognize that our employees are our most important assets. Therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides for the protection and well being of our employees and their families. Highlights include:
- Multiple Medical plan options
- Voluntary Dental plan options
- Voluntary Vision
- Company-paid Life/AD&D
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Voluntary Cancer / Accident plans
- Company-sponsored Flex plan
- Company-sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Employer-matching 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and personal time off
- Competitive salary
For additional job opportunities please visit www.TIG.com and go to our “Careers” page. TIG is a Federal Contractor, EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- server, storage and virtualization technologies, including, but not limited to Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, EMC, Citrix required: 5 years
- architecting, designing and deploying virtualized infrastructure: 5 years
- IT Technology: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License