carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. LiveOps is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; LiveOps will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Technical Support- Turbo Tax Software Companies LiveOps in United States in January 2018 inside United States start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Technical Support- Turbo Tax Software Companies LiveOps in United States in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within United States. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Technical Support- Turbo Tax Software Companies LiveOps in United States in January 2018 January 2018 in United States below..
Technical Support- Turbo Tax SoftwareCompany LiveOps
Location United States
Update 5 Day ago
We currently have openings for independent agents interested in a Technical Support focused role, supporting Intuit’s Turbo Tax software. You will be assisting callers by talking and supporting callers using a webcam. The Smart Look technology allows for agents to assist callers using webcams. The caller will see the agent taking the call, but the agent will not see the caller.
Responsibilities If the requirements below describe the type of role you like to do- then this might be a good opportunity for you to add to your business!
- On an interaction, you will be assisting callers using Smart Look technology to assist with a wide range of product support questions, including but not limited to software troubleshooting to basic tax filing questions.
- Comfortable assisting Intuit’s customers while on a webcam, using client tools to research and find the solution for the caller.
- An interaction will require you to research, navigate, and locate answers from webpages/resources independently while engaging the customer.
- The interactions will use your analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills in combination with your troubleshooting and problem solving knowledge.
- Each interaction demonstrates a sincere desire to assist the customer and put the customer’s needs first.
Independent contractors earn money in a variety of ways. This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone. The talk-time rate is $0.32 cents per minute.
Calls are received Monday through Friday, 8a to 8p ET. These hours are subject to change based on the client's needs.
Interested agents should have the flexibility to self-schedule 40 commits per week, the equivalent of 20 hours a week, September through December, and 50 commits per week, the equivalent of 25 hours a week from January through April, during the available hours. This will be a requirement in the Statement of Work for this client.
Qualifications Technology needed for success
Datadog must be installed on the PC
Internet Speed- Download/Upload of 5Mbps/3Mbps
PC Hardware Requirements:
- Processor Model: Intel i5 650
- Processor Speed: 3.20 GHz
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Processor Type: Core i5
- Memory: 8GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher
- Video Card: capable of supporting dual monitors
- DVD ROM drive
- Sound card
- Dual 19” monitors
- Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher (128-bit encryption required)
- Latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Application to replicate a printing environment (PDF or emulator)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or higher
- Current version of Adobe Flash and Java and ability to update them if needed
- Microsoft Office (2003 or later)
- Cisco Jabber
- Current Anti-Virus software
- Launch package: Security permissions to allow product installation, ability to print, CD ROMs, etc.
- Minimum of one year customer service experience.
- Six months’ experience of providing technical support for either computer software or hardware.
- Familiarity with operating systems, both Windows OS and Mac OS versions.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of tax software.
- Ability to comply with attire and appearance requirements of Intuit Smart Look:
- Intentional body alteration or modification for achieving a visible, physical effect that disfigures, deforms or similarly detracts from a professional image is prohibited.
- Tattoos must be discreetly and completely covered always. Piercing jewelry, spacers, retainers, or plugs are not permitted.
- Hair must be neatly cut and combed, and should not cover or distract from the agents face. Hair must create an overall neat, polished and professional look. No hats allowed.
- If makeup is worn, it should be applied in a blended manner and in appropriate, neutral colors.
- Facial hair must be neatly trimmed and may not present an unkempt appearance.
- Extreme styles are prohibited. All facial hair (beards, goatees and mustaches) must create an overall neat, polished and professional look.
- Avoid lots of costume jewelry.
- Dress Code- White Polo shirts.
- Ability to comply with home office requirements of Intuit Smart Look:
- Camera on a surface that’s directly in line with your forehead.
- Use the provided backdrop.
- Workstation must be well lit, clean, and should not have any personal information or objects showing.
- Make eye contact – look into the webcam and not the screen as much as possible.
- Sit up straight and try to keep in mind that the caller on the other side only sees you from your waist up.
- Don’t mess with your look on camera. As tempting as it may seem to look at your own video, try to focus on the work and the customer.
- Your body language and/or facial expressions should be naturally positive and upbeat.
- Ability to provide detailed notes in the client’s system.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications.
- Willingness to use a personal smart phone to complete a verification for access to the client systems.
- Interested agents should apply online. If your application is accepted, you will be invited to become an independent contractor with LiveOps and provide services to Intuit. The application to provide support on the Intuit contract requires completion of an Intuit required assessment and a video conference with a member of Liveops’ Talent Acquisition Team. This invitation is contingent upon you signing the Intuit Statement of Work, ordering, paying for, and passing a background and credit check, and completing all certification requirements. All required application steps must be completed by October 23rd, 2017 by 12p ET.
- This certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses, live virtual classroom learning sessions, and Readiness Assessments conducted via conference call. The certification takes approximately 35 hours during which time your business must adhere to the certification schedule and attend all required virtual classroom learning sessions. The self-paced eLearning courses will be held in Intuit’s learning system. The certification class will begin, October 30, 2017.