carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Zayo Group is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Zayo Group is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 in Boulder, CO begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Boulder, CO. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Boulder, CO below..
Real Estate Contract SpecialistCompany Zayo Group
Location Boulder, CO
Update 8 Day ago
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Senior Director, Operations
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo Group maintains a global real estate portfolio of office space, warehouses, and technical facilities to sustain and operate our network. The Real Estate Contract Specialist, reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Finance, shall deliver best in class Real Estate solutions that ensures maximum utilization of our office spaces at best cost. Zayo is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial minded, end-to-end process manager ready to develop, support, and innovate our Corporate Real Estate processes.
- Manage existing real estate portfolio, including all office space. Support real estate efforts related to technical space and warehouses;
- Negotiate all aspects of Real Estate Agreements to comply with financial, business and operational objectives; the individual must comply with departmental and internal company controls processes;
- Maintain centralized contract database for all Real Estate agreements, using Salesforce.com;
- Develop key dashboards and manage Expense Builders to forecast changes in planned versus actual expenses;
- Manage and sustain vendor relationships (Landlord, Broker, etc.);
- Support cost savings initiatives and manage budgets strictly;
- Troubleshoot facilities issues and coordinate resolutions with in-market resources
- Uphold frequent and regular communication with internal groups (Sales, Operations, Legal, Operational Real Estate, etc.) to ensure understanding of diverse and continuously changing real estate needs of each group;
- The individual must possess and employ the highest ethical and business standards and always conduct himself/herself with the greatest degree of professional integrity;
- Miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities as may be requested or required by management.
- 3 – 5 years managing complex and diverse corporate real estate portfolio;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Negotiation, analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience reading and understanding complex real estate contracts;
- Experience reviewing, gathering, compiling and summarizing financial data;
- High energy individual with strong work ethic;
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide administrative support to a busy commercial real estate department;
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point and Contract Database programs;
- Self-motivated individual that can establish and complete short and long term objectives.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave