carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. Zayo Group is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; Zayo Group is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 with Boulder, CO begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Boulder, CO. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Real Estate Contract Specialist Companies Zayo Group in Boulder, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Boulder, CO below..
Real Estate Contract SpecialistCompany Zayo Group
Location Boulder, CO
Update 4 Day ago
Boulder or Denver, CO
Reports To: Senior Director, Operations
Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Zayo Group maintains a global real estate portfolio of office space, warehouses, and technical facilities to sustain and operate our network. The Real Estate Contract Specialist, reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Finance, shall deliver best in class Real Estate solutions that ensures maximum utilization of our office spaces at best cost. Zayo is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves, entrepreneurial minded, end-to-end process manager ready to develop, support, and innovate our Corporate Real Estate processes.
- Manage existing real estate portfolio, including all office space. Support real estate efforts related to technical space and warehouses;
- Negotiate all aspects of Real Estate Agreements to comply with financial, business and operational objectives; the individual must comply with departmental and internal company controls processes;
- Maintain centralized contract database for all Real Estate agreements, using Salesforce.com;
- Develop key dashboards and manage Expense Builders to forecast changes in planned versus actual expenses;
- Manage and sustain vendor relationships (Landlord, Broker, etc.);
- Support cost savings initiatives and manage budgets strictly;
- Troubleshoot facilities issues and coordinate resolutions with in-market resources
- Uphold frequent and regular communication with internal groups (Sales, Operations, Legal, Operational Real Estate, etc.) to ensure understanding of diverse and continuously changing real estate needs of each group;
- The individual must possess and employ the highest ethical and business standards and always conduct himself/herself with the greatest degree of professional integrity;
- Miscellaneous other duties and responsibilities as may be requested or required by management.
- 3 – 5 years managing complex and diverse corporate real estate portfolio;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Negotiation, analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience reading and understanding complex real estate contracts;
- Experience reviewing, gathering, compiling and summarizing financial data;
- High energy individual with strong work ethic;
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide administrative support to a busy commercial real estate department;
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point and Contract Database programs;
- Self-motivated individual that can establish and complete short and long term objectives.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave