carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Ivy Tech Community College is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Ivy Tech Community College will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Director of Admissions, Recruitment, and Transition Companies Ivy Tech Community College in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 in Indianapolis, IN begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Director of Admissions, Recruitment, and Transition Companies Ivy Tech Community College in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Indianapolis, IN. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Director of Admissions, Recruitment, and Transition Companies Ivy Tech Community College in Indianapolis, IN in January 2018 January 2018 in Indianapolis, IN below..
Director of Admissions, Recruitment, and TransitionCompany Ivy Tech Community College
Location Indianapolis, IN
Update 7 Day ago
Customer Service Overriding Expectation:
• Demonstrate strong customer service through a positive attitude of approachability, adaptability, strong problem-solving and desire to identify and support employee/student success.
• Engage in behaviors that create an inclusive environment in which all people are valued and supported.
• Go beyond the easiest or surface answer for an internal or external customer, and get to the root cause of the problem, question or issue to solve it as quickly and professionally as possible.
• Develop annual and long range enrollment goals for the campus and its programs and implement innovative recruitment strategies in collaboration with the campus administration, other functional areas within Student Affairs, Academic Affairs, and Marketing and Communications, and other relevant departments.
• Review, analyze and evaluate recruitment efforts and devise enhancements consistent with enrollment goals based on campus and statewide strategic plans and metrics.
• Supervise (and participate in) recruiting services; personal contacts; college fairs; middle/high school visits; information events; community activities, and campus visits.
• Develop, implement and monitor prospect and applicant communication plans, coordinating with marketing and communications, utilizing the statewide CRM system.
• Manage Campus Visits Student Ambassador program.
• Oversee all prospective student related campus visit activities
• Oversee admission and continued management of individuals seeking or holding F1 visas or holding other immigration statuses. Provide intake services to ESOL prospective students.
• Develop collaborative relationships and outreach with area middle and high schools, colleges/universities and community agencies and organizations to expand the College’s admissions services to prospective students
• Represent the campus at all statewide Admissions and Marketing meetings
• Conduct all activities within the established guidelines of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
• The above list of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list. Other duties logically associated with the position may be assigned.
• Develop and control departmental budget within established College policies and procedures
• Assist in Strategic Planning for Student Affairs and evaluation efforts of the established plan
• Work with students, faculty, staff, alumni and the community in accomplishing external goals of the Office of Admissions and the Enrollment Services Department
• Assign job duties, train, direct and evaluate employees in the execution of job responsibilities to achieve the goals and objectives of the Office of Admissions
• Serve on committees and cross functional teams
Bachelors degree required.Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in admissions and three (3) years of supervisory experience are required. Broad knowledge of enrollment management processes and the ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with both internal and external constituents. Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative and make decisions. Interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle major projects simultaneously are required. Ability to demonstrate computer literacy and orientation toward creative uses of technology in the delivery of services for prospective students. Must possess a willingness and an ability to travel.
Master's degree preferred