carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is extremely competing, which is why you ought to operate wisely and it's not just a tricky activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done therefore you could create the correct determination within much better technique to find quick and much better consequence. Doing this you will definately get much better prospect as well as less hazardous dwell in the foreseeable future. Cambridge Associates LLC is probably the firms that you can rely on to supply family and friends appropriate as well as much better reside sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make you competent to achieve the aim much easier and help to make your aspiration be realized.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to quest occurs accurate; Cambridge Associates LLC will be wide open intended for fresh place because Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 within Arlington, VA 22201 begin with January 2018. All people who's thinking about filling up this empty, you should engage in that Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Arlington, VA 22201. It can be well-advised for many individuals to get ready many required demands just for this work recruitment course of action, because the method will be needing that you supply acceptable specification how the firm needs due to this position. If you think that you're this may load the actual spec, you can try to see further information about Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 January 2018 in Arlington, VA 22201 below..
Client Support AnalystCompany Cambridge Associates LLC
Location Arlington, VA 22201
Update 8 Day ago
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
Optica is the next generation of Cambridge Associates’ (CA) digital investment tools for the world’s institutional investors. By harnessing CA’s proprietary data, research content, and investment acumen, Optica empowers investors to make better decisions and drive superior results. This is the InvestTech space, and we’re bringing our 40+ years of investment experience and thought leadership to a rapidly growing, yet still under-served market.
Though Optica already sits at the fingertips of hundreds of clients around the world and is an important resource for our internal investment teams, there’s tremendous growth ahead. Our team’s organized across Product Development, Client Support, and Business Development. We’re an entrepreneurial, collegial, and motivated group that’s passionate about serving our clients and realizing the Optica vision. We’re the digital product arm within an established, independent and respected investment firm.
As an integral member of the Optica team, the Client Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering world-class support and service to client and internal staff users. Day-to-day tasks tend to be dynamic and are heavily focused on delivering high impact data analysis, helping clients use and understand the products, and assisting users in accessing and digesting content and data. The Analyst must be comfortable and able to thrive in an environment that requires autonomy, and where unique challenges arise frequently. To be successful in the role, the Analyst must have excellent communication and problem solving skills, demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to turnaround requests expeditiously while fully embracing client service excellence.
- Provide world-class data analysis, support and service for institutional investor clients
- Support clients and internal team members, serving as an expert on the Optica product line and functionality
- Prepare customized quarterly benchmark analysis for subscribing clients
- Address or triage user questions regarding the Optica platform and its content.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Provide training to clients and CA staff users
- Act as a conduit for Optica feedback from CA staff and clients
- Onboarding: Work closely with CA colleagues to onboard and set up new platform users
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA/BS and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and comfort with data manipulation and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem-solver
- Strong desire to serve clients and resolve questions in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Interest in project management and operations (experience preferred but not necessary)
- Private investments experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must be eligible to work without restriction in the United States