carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. Cambridge Associates LLC is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; Cambridge Associates LLC is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 throughout Arlington, VA 22201 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Arlington, VA 22201. It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Client Support Analyst Companies Cambridge Associates LLC in Arlington, VA 22201 in January 2018 January 2018 in Arlington, VA 22201 below..
Client Support AnalystCompany Cambridge Associates LLC
Location Arlington, VA 22201
Update 5 Day ago
Our clients trust the experience, leadership, and integrity of our investment professionals. We have a global team of outstanding investment advisors and an extensive research platform to support them. With more than 1,200 employees in nine locations around the globe, we are constantly looking to discover new ideas for our clients’ portfolios. This extensive network helps us to identify and access the best global investment opportunities all over the world.
Optica is the next generation of Cambridge Associates’ (CA) digital investment tools for the world’s institutional investors. By harnessing CA’s proprietary data, research content, and investment acumen, Optica empowers investors to make better decisions and drive superior results. This is the InvestTech space, and we’re bringing our 40+ years of investment experience and thought leadership to a rapidly growing, yet still under-served market.
Though Optica already sits at the fingertips of hundreds of clients around the world and is an important resource for our internal investment teams, there’s tremendous growth ahead. Our team’s organized across Product Development, Client Support, and Business Development. We’re an entrepreneurial, collegial, and motivated group that’s passionate about serving our clients and realizing the Optica vision. We’re the digital product arm within an established, independent and respected investment firm.
As an integral member of the Optica team, the Client Support Analyst will be responsible for delivering world-class support and service to client and internal staff users. Day-to-day tasks tend to be dynamic and are heavily focused on delivering high impact data analysis, helping clients use and understand the products, and assisting users in accessing and digesting content and data. The Analyst must be comfortable and able to thrive in an environment that requires autonomy, and where unique challenges arise frequently. To be successful in the role, the Analyst must have excellent communication and problem solving skills, demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to turnaround requests expeditiously while fully embracing client service excellence.
- Provide world-class data analysis, support and service for institutional investor clients
- Support clients and internal team members, serving as an expert on the Optica product line and functionality
- Prepare customized quarterly benchmark analysis for subscribing clients
- Address or triage user questions regarding the Optica platform and its content.
- Complete ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Provide training to clients and CA staff users
- Act as a conduit for Optica feedback from CA staff and clients
- Onboarding: Work closely with CA colleagues to onboard and set up new platform users
Qualifications / Skills:
- BA/BS and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel and comfort with data manipulation and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem-solver
- Strong desire to serve clients and resolve questions in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, and ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Interest in project management and operations (experience preferred but not necessary)
- Private investments experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must be eligible to work without restriction in the United States