carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Saint Alphonsus Health System is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Saint Alphonsus Health System is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Ultrasound Technologist Companies Saint Alphonsus Health System in Ontario, OR in January 2018 inside Ontario, OR start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Ultrasound Technologist Companies Saint Alphonsus Health System in Ontario, OR in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Ontario, OR. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Ultrasound Technologist Companies Saint Alphonsus Health System in Ontario, OR in January 2018 January 2018 in Ontario, OR below..
Ultrasound TechnologistCompany Saint Alphonsus Health System
Location Ontario, OR
Update 8 Day ago
At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
Ask about Relocation Assistance and Sign-On Bonus!
Saint Alphonsus – Ontario, Oregon
Multiple Shifts Available: PRN/On-Call
- As an Ultrasound Tech, you will perform diagnostic ultrasound procedures on patients of all ages according to approved protocols, ultrasound exposure, safety, and established exam indicators.
- The role will schedule and obtain history from patients, evaluates the appropriateness of requested exams and assist radiologists, maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies pertinent to high quality exams, and provides effective internal and external patient communication consistent with age and mental capacity.
- The position will require some travel between sites.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Performs ordered procedures according to subspecialty protocols and procedures, ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an efficient and timely manner.
- Responds to all patient care criteria according to SARMC policies and procedures for patient care, including, but not limited to Code Blue Preparedness, Universal Precautions, Radiation Safety Standards and CPR.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on inventory and medications utilized.
- Schedules patients and radiologists for procedures utilizing specialty area and departmental scheduling protocols.
- Maintains availability when on call and responds within 30 minutes.
- Is flexible with shifts and patient assignments including filling shifts in order to cover sick leave, time off, and bereavement within the Health System.
- Makes productive use of time and ensures that department is stocked, clean, and orderly and all assigned tasks are completed.
Saint Alphonsus Health System is pleased to offer a variety of comprehensive benefits for you and your family:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Program – 403b/401k
- Paid time off + Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Education Assistance Programs
- On-site child care center
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Community Involvement
- Must be a registered Ultrasound Technologist, or registry eligible at the time of hire and obtain RDMS credential within one year of employment (according to the guidelines set forth by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS)).
- Oregon license required for positions assigned to an Oregon location. Oregon license required or obtained within 90 days of hire date for positions assigned to an Idaho location.
- ABD and OB/GYN registries required within one year of employment. Additional registries preferred.
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) preferred.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Current, unrestricted driver's license required.
Why Saint Alphonsus?
- At Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of care.
- We are serious about fostering an environment focused on personal and professional growth and offer opportunities that empower our colleagues to develop their careers.
- Saint Alphonsus Health System is a four-hospital regional, non-profit, faith-based, Catholic ministry with over 4,300 associates and a 950+ medical staff which serve 700,000 people in Idaho and Oregon.
- We are anchored by the only Level II Trauma Center in the region, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (Boise), providing the most experienced care to the most critically ill patients.
- Centers of Excellence include: Cardiovascular, Neuroscience, Oncology, Orthopedics, Trauma & Emergency and Women's & Children's.
Job Type: Part-time
- Ultrasound: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- ultrasound technologist