carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Edmonds Community College is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Edmonds Community College can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Assistant Director of Counseling and Wellness Companies Edmonds Community College in Lynnwood, WA in January 2018 in Lynnwood, WA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Assistant Director of Counseling and Wellness Companies Edmonds Community College in Lynnwood, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Lynnwood, WA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Assistant Director of Counseling and Wellness Companies Edmonds Community College in Lynnwood, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Lynnwood, WA below..
Assistant Director of Counseling and WellnessCompany Edmonds Community College
Location Lynnwood, WA
Update 5 Day ago
DESCRIPTION : The Counseling and Resource Center (CRC) provides free and confidential personal, career, and student success counseling services as well as resources and referrals to support our students and campus community. The Wellness Center serves as a place to relax between classes and learn about health and wellness related topics.
The Assistant Director will assist the Director of Counseling and Wellness in overseeing and coordinating activities and services of the Counseling and Wellness Center. Assists in planning, implementing and evaluating CRC and Wellness Services. In absence of the director the assistant director will oversee the Counseling Center and Wellness Center and back up crises coverage.
- Provides consultation, crisis intervention, and counseling service to students and community
- Serves on the BIT (Behavioral Intervention Team) when the director is unavailable
- Attends Directors meetings as needed when director is unavailable.
- Establishes and maintains community resources and mental health referrals.
- Assists director with clinical supervision for counselors
- Oversees/Directs all aspects of VAWA Grant
- Provides supervision/consultation to wellness staff
- Consults with and advises faculty and administrative staff regarding mental health issues affecting the educational process.
- Attends/assists with college functions of general importance to student body or college (e.g., Orientation, Commencement, etc.)
- Plans and facilitates events on campus
- Attend resource fairs and events on campus
- Works collaboratively with EdCC offices in providing ongoing training to students and staff regarding mental health issues (i.e. residence life, safety and security, faculty, etc.)
- Assists with recruitment, selection and supervision of graduate interns and new staff
- Assists with budget planning, implementing, monitoring, track, and reconcile multiple budgets
- Assists with gather, interpret and analyze data
- Resolve student/staff complaints or concerns or refer to director or dean
- Serves on EdCC committees as needed
- Collects, stores, and uses client records in accordance with state and federal laws and standards of professional ethics so that the highest level of client confidentiality can be maintained. Complete reliability in keeping counseling appointments; and in creating and organizing documentation.
- Reliability keep counseling appointments; and in creating and organizing documentation.
This is an exempt position reporting directly to the Director of Counseling Center and Wellness Center.
For information on how to apply, please see Application Procedures and Required Documents , below.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum Master's degree, including counseling practicum supervised by counseling professional or psychologist, in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' recent experience providing personal, career, crisis counseling, supervised by a counseling professional or psychologist,
- One year supervisory experience
- Licensed Counselor in the State of Washington or equivalent
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Knowledge and experience in multicultural and diversity counseling and commitment to diversity.
- Experience in crisis intervention, suicide assessment, sexual assault counseling, domestic violence counseling, substance abuse counseling, and referral to community mental health and other resources.
- Experience using the brief-counseling approach.
- Experience using MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory (or equivalent) in career counseling.
- Two years' experience in a college setting and familiarity with college systems.
- One year of management experience.
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT :
Work is typically performed in an office setting, and requires the use of a personal computer. The ability to use a telephone, personal computer, and other electronic technology is required. The ability to make sound judgments is essential. The ability to speak, hear, and write effectively is required.
The salary range is $53,900 - $55,700 and is based on the current administrative/exempt salary schedule, with placement based on education and experience. The college provides an excellent benefits package including 24 vacation leave days per year.
WORK SCHEDULE :
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday's, Wednesday's, and Thursday's; 10:00 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday's; and 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday's.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT :
- You must document your citizenship or employment authorization within three days of hire.
- Criminal background check
To apply, go to www.edcc.edu/hr and click on Job Opportunities.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE :
Established in 1967, Edmonds Community College is a public, two-year, state community college. It strengthens our diverse community by helping students access educational and career opportunities in a supportive environment that encourages success, innovation, service, and lifelong learning. It serves more than 20,000 students annually, including more than 1,400 international students from 62 countries. The college offers 68 associate degrees and 58 professional certificates in 29 programs of study. Its highest enrolled programs are the Associate of Arts/Associate of Science degrees, Paralegal, Allied Health (pre-nursing degree), Business/Accounting, Construction Management, and Culinary Arts. The college is located in the center of the growing south Snohomish County communities of Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, Mill Creek, Mukilteo, and Woodway. For more information, visit www.edcc.edu .
EEO/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT :
Edmonds Community College is an equal opportunity employer and assures equality of treatment in educational and employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), disability, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance with the recruitment process may call 425-640-1470 or 425-640-1832, and accommodations will be made to the extent reasonably possible. The Human Resources Office is accessible to persons with disabilities.