carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite aggressive, that is certainly why should you work sensibly which is an excellent tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you probability to get it done so you would be able to make the suitable conclusion in greater technique to get quick as well as much better effect. That way you will get much better potential customer along with more secure live down the road. Conmed Corporation is just about the corporations that one could confidence to present you and your family suited along with greater reside later on. Joining the corporation will make a person able to get to your own purpose much easier and produce ones dream become a.
To help to make the corporation vision along with vision comes true; Conmed Corporation is usually wide open intended for brand new situation while Position as Global Product Manager Companies Conmed Corporation in Denver, CO in January 2018 inside Denver, CO begin with January 2018. Everyone who's interested in stuffing that empty, make sure you participate in this specific Position as Global Product Manager Companies Conmed Corporation in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Denver, CO. It truly is recommended for everyone contributors to prepare most needed needs just for this career recruitment course of action, for the reason that method need that you offer suitable standards which the business wishes just for this situation. If you're that you're this could fill this standards, you can test you just read more info about Position as Global Product Manager Companies Conmed Corporation in Denver, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Denver, CO below..
Global Product ManagerCompany Conmed Corporation
Location Denver, CO
Update 8 Day ago
Shape your future
CONMED is seeking a Product Manager who will have global responsibility for the growth of products our the Advanced Surgical portfolio. In this critical position, you will have global upstream responsibility for product development and downstream responsibility in the U.S.. Your primary focus will be on the successful global commercialization of products through short- and long-term strategic projects. In driving the growth of your portfolio, you will have great latitude to determine the direction and initiatives you choose implement. Make your business case, and you will earn the enthusiastic support of our amazing leadership team of successful industry executives. Close collaboration with other talented individuals on our Marketing, Clinical, Sales and Research & Development teams is essential.
Your day-to-day activities in this exciting and ever-changing role will include but are not limited to: product development, product launch, sales collateral development, surgeon and customer education for products and procedures, sales support, key opinion leader development, and market data analysis. You should have a clear understanding of marketing principles, superior project management skills and excellent communication skills.
You will join a dynamic, driven group of people working together to elevate the standard of care in laparoscopy and improve patient outcomes. We exude a high-energy sense of commitment and devotion to our mission and customers that you rarely encounter elsewhere.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience and knowledge of the surgical market. Work with field sales force to promote products and identify opportunities for product improvements
- Participate in sales force training and national sales meetings
- Work with sales, marketing and financial team members to create and implement pricing/financial programs
- Initiate and coordinate product launches and execute activities in collaboration with clinical, R&D and sales teams
- Maintain and distribute competitive information to field sales and management
- Develop and execute product positioning and branding strategy which will result in CONMED's products becoming the standard of care
- Create promotional, educational, clinical and other support programs and materials. Evaluate the effectiveness of such programs and recommend improvements or changes
- Develop detailed plans to launch new procedures including, timing, field and customer training Develop and update competitive intelligence and establish product positioning, sales force training and education that incorporates competitive intelligence
- Develop close surgeon relationships and new KOLs for the benefit of the company
- Responsible for management of assigned expenses within budget
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by manager
Leave your footprint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred
- 3-5+ years related experience in successful marketing and sales roles in the medical device industry.
- Strong knowledge of surgery, with open or laparoscopic experience preferred
- Ability to project a professional image and strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with sales teams and physicians
- Proven ability to execute projects within timeline and budget
- Good strategic ability, creative thinker
- Good interpersonal skills and understanding of surgical procedures and clinical needs
- Thorough knowledge of surgeon and sales education process
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and graphics
- Normal office conditions with 40-50% Travel (including international and some weekends)
- CONMED offers competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance – cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) – company match dollar for dollar up to 7%
- Employee stock purchase plan – allows stock purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, NJ, CO, and GA. We have an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer