carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. Amazon.com is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; Amazon.com will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as IT Support Engineer Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 inside Seattle, WA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as IT Support Engineer Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Seattle, WA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as IT Support Engineer Companies Amazon.com in Seattle, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Seattle, WA below..
IT Support EngineerCompany Amazon.com
Location Seattle, WA
Update 5 Day ago
The successful IT Support Engineer will be customer focused and motivated by both individual and team successes. They will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while handling a high volume of requests and ambiguity. They will have a keen eye for recognizing inefficiency and show strong initiative to simplify processes for their customers. They will be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- To provide technical support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance. Escalating where required.
- To create, write, review and raise the bar with regards to standards and the corresponding documentation.
- To mentor and guide other IT peers across the globe at all levels, raising the bar both in the technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Basic project management including acting as a single point of contact for projects. Provide technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives, including prioritization of workloads to ensure project delivery.
- To act as a point of contact for contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and Amazon standards.
- 3+ Years of hands-on experience across a wide range of IT technologies.
- Strong experience in Windows, Linux, or Macintosh operating systems. Prefer at least 2 of the 3.
- Ability to identify and find a resolution for hardware issues on laptop and desktop hardware. Including hard drive, memory, motherboard, power supply and other hardware issues.
- Networking knowledge, including LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSH, TFTP, and other core internet technologies and services including VPN and Firewalls.
- Familiarity with Telecom technologies such as VOIP / SIP and mobile technologies.
- Robust troubleshooting and analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Proven ability to operate in high pressure environments while successfully handling multiple competing priorities. Must also maintain a high level of discipline, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, project management, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels and (both technical and non-technical) in different situations.
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience across a wide range of IT technologies.
- Scripting experience to automate processes using Bash, Perl, PowerShell, Python, or other programming languages.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, LDAP, Print Servers, SharePoint, Casper, SCCM.
- Hold professional technical certifications relating to Linux, Cisco, Microsoft, or others.