carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. East Florida Division Shared Services is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; East Florida Division Shared Services is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Division Quality Manager Companies East Florida Division Shared Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, FL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Division Quality Manager Companies East Florida Division Shared Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Fort Lauderdale, FL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Division Quality Manager Companies East Florida Division Shared Services in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Lauderdale, FL below..
Division Quality ManagerCompany East Florida Division Shared Services
Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
Update 5 Day ago
Division Quality Manager – Full time, DaysHCA East Florida Division Fort Lauderdale, FL
With more than 18,000 of your neighbors, friends and colleagues, the East Florida Division of HCA is committed to building healthy communities in South Florida and the Treasure Coast. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we strive to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to furthering our mission. With 14 hospitals to choose from, your possibilities for achievement, variety, and career growth are endless. We invite you to learn more about who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Reporting to the Division Vice President of Quality (DVPQ), the Division Quality Manager is responsible for supporting the DVPQ in organizing and coordinating activities across Quality and related areas throughout the Division.
- Coordinate, consolidate and manage data and clinical information requests at the Division or local facility level, including uploading or downloading data from internal and external sources
- Support the quality and clinical departments and resources at both the division and facility level in analyzing performance for quality, efficiency, safety, patient management or cost improvement opportunities, including supporting Quality and Process Improvement Teams, Root Cause Analysis, and Service Line development
- Interface with Corporate Clinical Operations and Quality to manage public reporting , including core measures and HCAHPS
- Support the focus on driving and maintaining performance improvement on publicly reported measures
- Develop, analyze and review competitive profiles for Division facilities within their local markets and against national standards
- Provide analysis to support the development of local context for HCA, industry and Division best practices and practice standards
- Coordinate with Corporate Clinical Operations and Quality to develop, implement and evolve performance scorecards that support corporate and local performance visibility and tracking, and Division/Group MOR process
- Work with local IT resources to develop and manage quality and access to clinical data
- Identify educational opportunities and coordinates division and facility based training programs
- Participate in external and internal meetings on development of emerging metrics and reporting standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of national standards and guidelines, such as JCAHO, CMS, IHI, Leapfrog, NQF, etc.
- Develop and maintain EFD quality web page
- Coordinate meetings for the DVPQ
- Bachelor degree preferred
- RN licensure required
- 3-5 years supporting quality or process performance initiatives, such as leading or participating in cross-functional teams or coordinating and managing cross-functional relationships and resources required
- 3-5 years of experience in healthcare industry: analysis, research, scorecarding or performance tracking, statistical process control analysis or other directly related analysis or decision support role required
- Experience working in a large, complex, multi-site facilities or coordinating across multiple facilities preferred
- Experience with clinical IT and decision-support tools
- CPHQ preferred
- Extensive travel required within the Division