carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. American Red Cross is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, American Red Cross will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Phlebotomist / Driver - paid training Companies American Red Cross in Burlington, VT in January 2018 in Burlington, VT begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Phlebotomist / Driver - paid training Companies American Red Cross in Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Burlington, VT. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Phlebotomist / Driver - paid training Companies American Red Cross in Burlington, VT in January 2018 January 2018 in Burlington, VT below..
Phlebotomist / Driver - paid trainingCompany American Red Cross
Location Burlington, VT
Update 6 Day ago
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. We provide almost half of the nation’s blood supply, as well as humanitarian relief at home and abroad. Our focus is to provide compassionate patient and family-centered care both internally and externally with every person we encounter. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity.
To learn more about the life-saving impact our employees have every day, watch this short video: The Men and Women Behind Our Mission (https://youtu.be/xhmr-3s1Eqw)
Are you seeking an opportunity that makes a difference? Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is “yes”, then we invite you to become a Phlebotomist for the American Red Cross!
From transporting and setting up blood collection equipment at work sites, to drawing blood from donors, as a Phlebotomist-Driver with the American Red Cross you will work all aspects of blood drives at schools, offices, churches & other community locations throughout the surrounding areas.
No experience necessary – our paid training is a mix of classroom instruction and field practice.
To learn more about this role, watch this short video: A life-saving mission. A life-changing career. Join us. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cldo1m5z-Ds)
Phlebotomist-Driver - Responsibilities
- Balance production, donor care & quality requirements to meet daily blood collection goals
- Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation
- Be detail oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
- Remain flexible to work a highly variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekends & holidays to meet the needs of our blood drive sponsors and donors
- Take care of your team members – show up for every shift and give 100% while you’re there
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again
- Interact in a positive, proactive, and customer-focused manner with both internal and external customers, demonstrating care and compassion at all times
The aforementioned responsibilities of the Phlebotomist-Driver describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list.
Why the American Red Cross?
We offer employee growth and development, an incomparable team spirit and a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health and 401K.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service experience, effective verbal communication, and public relations skills are required
- Experience driving large vehicles strongly preferred
- Medical assistant or phlebotomy training preferred but not required
- A current, valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Basic computer skills are desirable
- DOT certification may be required in some locations.
- Physical requirements may include the ability to lift, push or pull heavy weights up and down ramps and stairs, good manual dexterity, the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and adapt to long, irregular hours and frequent schedule changes is required.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License