carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Director of Internal Audit Companies IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) in Washington, DC in January 2018 throughout Washington, DC start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Director of Internal Audit Companies IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Washington, DC. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Director of Internal Audit Companies IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute) in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
Director of Internal AuditCompany IFPRI (International Food Policy Research Institute)
Location Washington, DC
Update 8 Day ago
The regional internal audit unit will provide independent assurance and strategic advice designed to add value and improve center operations. The Director will be responsible for the strategic direction of IAAE and ensure that IAAE business objectives are met, resources are employed efficiently and effectively, and that audit work conforms to international professional standards. The Director will report functionally to the Center boards and Director General of the 4 participating CGIAR Centers.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience providing service to multiple clients in a decentralized structure and have a relevant professional degree and fifteen years of experience, including significant international exposure. S/he will be an excellent communicator and willing to travel extensively.
This is a three year, exempt, fixed-term, renewable appointment based at IFPRI’s headquarters in Washington, DC, and will involve frequent travel.
- Refresh and maintain the overall Business Plan for IAAE, including audit work schedules, staffing plans and financial budgets;
- Implement a risk based internal audit program approved by the respective Center Boards,
- Coordinate the audit efforts to ensure adequate and cost effective risk based audit coverage, and minimize duplicate audit efforts;
- Undertake Center specific internal audits in accordance with Board approved internal audit work plans and issue timely and constructive reports;
- Coordinate audits with other regional CGIAR internal audit units as needed;
- Maintain a quality assurance program to evaluate internal audit operations and performance;
- Maintain professional and administrative policies and procedures to guide IAAE staff;
- Share good practice and other publicly available products beneficial to Centers;
- Manage the relationship between IAAE and the Center management and Boards.
- University level academic qualification, plus CA or CPA professional certification;
- At least 15 years relevant experience, including 8 years in management role in multi-donor environment;
- Ability to plan, conduct and manage audits, in accordance with international professional standards;
- Broad knowledge of internal control and risk management frameworks and concepts;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, together with proven ability to deliver clear, logical and succinct presentations and written reports and correspondence.Proficiency in Spanish is highly desirable;
- Ability to provide authoritative, professional advice and assistance to senior executives, managers and staff, in a constructive manner;
- Ability to inspire a team of professionals to aim for and deliver excellence;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including ability to work harmoniously in a multi-cultural environment within the internal audit unit and within client Centers;
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, and detail orientation;
- Willingness to be “hands on” manager as needed;
- CGIAR work experience desirable;
- Willingness to undertake a significant amount of travel.