carrierlist.co : Today's task recruitment is very competing, that is certainly for you to function prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to get it done and that means you could create the right decision in superior technique to receive rapid and better effect. Like that you'll receive better prospective client along with less hazardous reside sometime soon. Greater Dayton Premier Management is among the businesses you can have confidence in to present your household suited in addition to much better are living in the future. Subscribing to tag heuer could make people capable to attain your objective less difficult along with help make your wish become a reality.
To help to make the corporation imaginative and prescient vision as well as mission occurs genuine; Greater Dayton Premier Management can be open intended for fresh location while Position as FSS Coordinator - #17.19 Companies Greater Dayton Premier Management in Dayton, OH in January 2018 throughout Dayton, OH start from January 2018. All people who's considering stuffing this particular nonincome producing, please engage in that Position as FSS Coordinator - #17.19 Companies Greater Dayton Premier Management in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Dayton, OH. It truly is recommended for those participants to ready most essential demands due to this work recruitment treatment, for the reason that practice need someone to allow suitable spec the organization wishes for this placement. If you believe you are one which could fill the particular standards, you can attempt to see more info about Position as FSS Coordinator - #17.19 Companies Greater Dayton Premier Management in Dayton, OH in January 2018 January 2018 in Dayton, OH below..
FSS Coordinator - #17.19Company Greater Dayton Premier Management
Location Dayton, OH
Update 7 Day ago
Provides case management services to families and individuals in Housing Choice Voucher and public housing to enable them to become financially self-sufficient through community resources and education with the goal of enabling residents to become employed or attain homeownership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Provides case management services to residents, including:
- Making appointment with current and prospective clients;
- Evaluating and assessing client’s current situation and needs;
- Making determination of need for additional services, education and training;
- Making referrals to other agencies that can provide needed assistance and training; and
- Coordinating overall services provided to residents to enable them to become self-sufficient.
2) Meets with residents in their homes to assess needed service levels, provide training as needed and evaluate progress; some meetings may take place outside of normal business hours to accommodate resident schedules.
3) Coordinate transportation as needed to enable clients to attend meetings with social service agencies and providers, training, job interviews and visit and evaluate other potential housing.
4) Meets with social service agencies to coordinate appropriate service provision to clients to enable them to become self-sufficient.
5) Provides and coordinates training to clients and prospective clients through individual contact and community meetings as required or requested.
6) Completes documentation of client contacts in an accurate and timely manner according to Authority guidelines.
7) Completes annual recertifications for HVC clients.
8) Performs other tasks as directed by the FSS Supervisor.
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues and outside local travel, including occasional exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather and environmental hazards such as dust, fumes, mold and vapors.
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH (OSH):
It is the duty of each and every employee to know the safety rules, and conduct his/her work in compliance with these rules. Disregard of safety and health rules will be grounds for disciplinary action, up to and including termination. It is also the duty of each employee to make full use of the safeguards provided for his/her protection. Every employee will receive an orientation when hired, along with a copy of any Agency Safety and Health Programs. Employee responsibilities include the following:
- Reading, understanding and following safety and health rules and procedures.
- Signing the code of safe practices and any other policy acknowledgements.
- Wearing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), if needed, at all times when working in areas where there is a possible danger of injury.
- Wearing suitable work clothes as determined by the supervisor and as described in the GDPM Employee Handbook.
- Performing all tasks safely as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Reporting all injuries, no matter how slight, to his/her supervisor immediately and seeking treatment promptly.
- Knowing the location of first aid kits, firefighting equipment and safety devices.
- Attending any and all required safety and health meetings/training as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Not performing potentially hazardous tasks, or using any hazardous material, until properly trained, and following all safety procedures for those tasks.
- Stopping and asking questions if ever in doubt about the safety of any operation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The incumbent must:
- Have a minimum of an Associate’s degree (or 2 years of college-level coursework) from an accredited institution in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related area of study plus one to three years related work experience.
- Hold a valid Ohio driver’s license.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Be able to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Walk, stand and sit;
- Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel and control items or equipment;
- Talk and hear;
- See and be able to read, write and interpret text, spreadsheet, and graphical documents;
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
The functions, qualifications, responsibilities, and requirements listed above represent the essential functions of the job, which the incumbent must be able to perform either with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of essential activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. The outline of responsibilities given above may vary without materially changing either the job classification and/or pay .
This position will close for applications/resumes on the date listed above. Applications/resumes mailed, presented in person, or emailed by 5:00 PM of the closing date will be accepted for consideration. Applications may be obtained on the website at www.gdpm.org. Late application/resume submittals will not be considered. Please include the memorandum number on the application/resume. EOE/Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time