carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is for you to operate smartly and it is not a challenging activity. carrierlist.co provides you with opportunity to take action therefore you can produce the proper choice with better strategy to find quick and superior effect. Like that you'll get greater probability in addition to less dangerous live down the road. Steward Health Care is probably the firms that one could rely on to present your self suitable and also greater are living later on. Becoming a member of the corporation can make a person in a position to achieve your current target simpler and also help to make your own aspiration become a.
To make the business imaginative and prescient vision in addition to vision will come genuine; Steward Health Care is actually available with regard to new position seeing that Position as Regional Manager, Patient Experience Companies Steward Health Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 with Boston, MA begin with January 2018. Every person who\'s enthusiastic about filling this specific vacant, remember to participate in that Position as Regional Manager, Patient Experience Companies Steward Health Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Boston, MA. It can be suggested for those players to organize just about all required demands for this work recruitment procedure, because the course of action will require one to allow suited specs how the corporation needs due to this location. If you are you are this can easily fill the actual spec, you can try to see more information about Position as Regional Manager, Patient Experience Companies Steward Health Care in Boston, MA in January 2018 January 2018 in Boston, MA below..
Regional Manager, Patient ExperienceCompany Steward Health Care
Location Boston, MA
Update 6 Day ago
Reporting to the System Director of Patient Experience for Steward Health Care, and working in partnership with the hospitals Senior Leadership Teams, Directors of Quality and Patient Safety, Steward Corporate Quality Department and Patient Experience Departments for Steward Medical Group and Steward Health Care Network, will support the development and implementation of a comprehensive patient experience program for Steward Health Care hospitals. In collaboration with system and local clinical and administrative leadership, the RMPX, will support leadership, education and project management across the Steward Healthcare System to improve quality, operational and clinical initiatives, promote innovation and to identify/develop/spread best practices for clinical, service and operational excellence. The RMPX will work with system leaders to identify model programs and approaches. The RMPX will serve as a consultant for the model of local implementation for quality improvement specific to the patient experience.
• Drives system-wide strategic plan for patient experience in designated region on time and on budget achieving outlined targets;
• Responsible for assisting in deployment of best practices across the system specific to service excellence and patient experience;
• Provides technical support to the hospitals and entities on analysis and interpretation of patient experience metrics and measurement system and uses such analysis to assist in the establishment of local improvement goals and plans;
• Supports and attends Patient Family Advisory Council, SEIU Labor Management Committee, and Patient Experience Committee for each of their regional sites (and other committees as appropriate);
• Builds relationships with all members of local senior leadership teams, including as new members come on board, and collaborates with senior leadership teams to determine needs for support and resources;
• Identifies, communicates, and works to address local barriers to patient experience improvement;
• Supports the local sites to ensure patient experience remains a top priority throughout the site;
• Shares best practices and lessons learns among the system;
• Stays informed of the latest improvement solutions and national trends;
• Ensures patient experience-related projects are driven and managed successfully;
• Keeps the appropriate balance between corporate and local initiative leadership in order to maximize success of projects: ensures participation level will lead to success and sustainability of the project;
• Provides training, shadowing, coaching, and assessments as necessary for leaders, staff, and clinicians;
• Analyzes data to identify opportunities, successes, and root causes;
• Identifies operational and performance improvement opportunities as necessary to improve patient experience;
• Collaborates with enterprise level groups regarding their patient experience initiatives;
• Partners with Press Ganey and maximizes use of their resources;
• Provides Press Ganey training and support for local users and leaders;
• Ensures data distribution is accurate and consistent across sites;
• Vets and filters vendor requests;
• Keeps continuous and transparent communication with corporate patient experience office and Chief Medical Officer; and
• Manages workload independently and allows for successful management of urgent deadlines.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Highly motivational communication skills accompanied by the ability to analyze and present data to influence behavior, stimulate innovation, promote best practices, and drive organizational change;
• Excellent presentation style, including the ability to present to clinicians, senior leaders, and staff at all levels of the organization;
• A highly skilled change agent with demonstrable sensitivity to the interpersonal, group dynamic, organizational, political, and perceptual issues associated with change;
• Demonstrated ability to create and sustain momentum through relationship building and collaborative management;
• Expertise in project management at system and local level, ideally;
• Able to analyze complex problems and develop recommendations and solutions;
• Possesses a high level of enthusiasm about patient-centered health care and the patient experience;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Authentic and charismatic leader with the ability to instill passion and enthusiasm in others;
• Experience with patient satisfaction data, statistics, and surveys preferred;
• Experience with Press Ganey preferred;
• Visible, passionate, professional, and highly engaged leader with the ability to inspire, challenge, and motivate others (specifically, non-direct reports) to achieve common goals;
• A willingness to challenge the status quo and to innovate new ideas, behaviors, and communication;
• A proven track record of leading an organization's improvement efforts surrounding patient experience and service excellence;
• Able to use data and resources available to identify root causes and prioritize opportunities for improvement;
• Strong communication skills with all levels of leadership and employees and knowledge of how to adapt communication style depending on audience;
• Direct, transparent, honest, respectful, kind, and compassionate;
• Must have experience collaborating closely with senior leaders;
• Has understanding of CAHPS surveys, CMS requirements, patient satisfaction surveys, and other methodologies for listening to the "voice of the customer";
• Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills;
• Able to collaborate with a variety of constituents, mobilize people towards a common goal, and drive results;
• Able to be strategic and forward thinking with an exceptional talent for flawless execution;
• Knowledgeable about healthcare operations and business as well as the national and regional trends;
• Must have professional leader presence and ability to influence; and
• Flexible to change regarding needs and priorities of the organization.
I. Education: Master's degree in Health Care Administration or related field.
II. Experience: 3 years' experience in the field of patient experience.
III. Certification/Licensure: N/A
IV. Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office suite.
V. Other: Hospital experience preferred; healthcare experience required.