carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. Lipscomb University is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; Lipscomb University is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as Admissions Counselor for Graduate Education Companies Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN 37204 in January 2018 within Nashville, TN 37204 begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as Admissions Counselor for Graduate Education Companies Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN 37204 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Nashville, TN 37204. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as Admissions Counselor for Graduate Education Companies Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN 37204 in January 2018 January 2018 in Nashville, TN 37204 below..
Admissions Counselor for Graduate EducationCompany Lipscomb University
Location Nashville, TN 37204
Update 8 Day ago
Job Related Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sales and/or marketing orientation and ability to deliver sales results
- Computer skills including a working knowledge of Word and Excel and experience with Access a plus
- The ability to work independently and with a team to set and implement goals
- Time management
- Strict confidentiality
- Telephone and email etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Social Media awareness and capabilities
- Leadership experience
- Perform other duties as assigned
1 to 3 years
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Additional Comments & Information
Experience in K-12 education is a plus along with experience in recruitment, advertising, marketing, or equivalent combination.
About Lipscomb University
Lipscomb University is a Christian institution committed to creating students whose academic excellence, faith and practice, and community service reflect our ideals of global citizenship. With more than 4,600 students and a 10-year growth rate of 85 percent, Lipscomb is a dynamic university offering students a choice of eight bachelor’s degrees in 136 majors, 24 master’s degrees in 70 fields of study, four education specialist degrees and three doctoral degrees. In addition to Lipscomb’s residential campus in the Green Hills area of Nashville, Tennessee, there are five satellite locations and numerous online programs. U.S. News & World Report, which named Lipscomb University as an up-and-coming university and one of the most innovative universities in the South, ranked Lipscomb for the first time in school history as a national university in the annual “2017 America’s Guide to Colleges.” In 2016 the Carnegie Foundation classified Lipscomb as a doctoral university, placing it among 7 percent of schools nationwide. At the heart of Lipscomb University are more than 940 full-time faculty and staff who are committed to creating a lasting impact beyond the campus, serving the good of humanity to the glory of God. As you learn more about Lipscomb, we hope you find it to be a place that is joyfully and energetically committed to God and a place where you truly want to share and invest your talents and skills.
Lipscomb University complies with all applicable federal and state nondiscrimination laws and does not engage in prohibited discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability in the administration of its educational policies, programs and activities.
Lipscomb University is a private, Christian university associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the Church of Christ. Preference will be given to applicants who are members of the Church of Christ.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
Description of Tasks Performed
Outreach & Enrollment
- Manage and execute admissions efforts for graduate education programs
- Work with UCM – Enrollment Marketing to prepare marketing collateral materials
- Distribute marketing material and information to the appropriate target market
- Actively recruit, respond to and follow up with inquiries from potential candidates
- Meet candidates, describe programs and encourage application and enrollment
- Participate in information sessions on and off campus
- Participate in other admissions activities as recruitment efforts require
Create and Maintain Recruiting Systems and Processes
- Work with current and future database systems to track inquiries, applications, acceptances, enrollments, etc.
- Utilize system data to participate in developing forecasts for future enrollment, growth, etc.
- Become an effective user and participant within the CRM
- Build and maintain relationships with area schools and school district leadership. This will require regular written, phone, email contact as well as an ongoing and regular visits and call schedule.
- Conduct other customer relations activities as recruitment efforts require.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply