carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. GSH Group is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; GSH Group is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Building Engineer Companies GSH Group in New York, NY in January 2018 in New York, NY begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Building Engineer Companies GSH Group in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within New York, NY. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Building Engineer Companies GSH Group in New York, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY below..
Building EngineerCompany GSH Group
Location New York, NY
Update 5 Day ago
Established in 1895, GSH provides integrated facilities management solutions to the marketplace. We deploy our talented and experienced facilities professionals to manage, operate, and maintain facilities of all types. Our main focus is on delivering innovative solutions to maintain facilities to the highest standards while at the same time also achieving cost savings for our valued clients.
GSH’s engineering expertise is second to none in the facilities management sector. We are experts in the field of mechanical services delivering service, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems through our site-dedicated stationary engineers and mobile workforce of licensed technicians. Our energy-led engineering solution, energyplus, is a complete energy management program which focuses on optimizing the existing mechanical equipment with investments in energy conservation measures. This program delivers genuine cost savings through reduced utility consumption.
GSH maintains a diverse and talented workforce of engineers, professionals and support staff to ensure that we remain at the forefront of the facilities services industry. From novice to expert, GSH employees are ambitious, professional, and accountable.
GSH is currently looking for a Building Engineer for our client located in New York City
Position Summary: This position has a strong focus on maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment on all systems. Individuals are expected to demonstrate technical expertise in HVAC maintenance & troubleshooting in order to successfully complete daily/weekly work assignments. The individual in this role must be available for Call-in work and perform other duties as required. This position will also have responsibilities at multiple buildings and sites on one campus, and will have the need to travel between those sites. Some overtime is to be expected. Essential Functions:
- Accept and log all complaint, status, and follow-up calls in the CMMS.
- Take immediate action on all alarms. Repair/Correct alarm condition if possible otherwise start follow-up trail for each alarm. You are responsible for all alarms that occur during your shift.
- Monitor the operation and make adjustments on all HVAC systems as well as other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings and make adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment. Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required.
- Check CMMS system and update PMs and all work orders.
- Identify cumbersome or faulty systems and recommend possible changes.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all tenant mechanical equipment.
- Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintains a clean and safe workspace.
- Work with other trades on the site.
- Maintain up to date & complete system documentation in a CMMS system for all repairs or changes to the system.
- Manage refrigerants in compliance with NYC and EPA requirements, including maintaining accurate refrigerant usage and inventory records
- Assist with minor electrical repairs including bulb and ballast replacement.
- Complete minor wall repairs including patching and painting
- Maintain clean and professional engineering spaces.
- Replace and repair flushometers, faucets, and other minor plumbing systems
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and local codes
- Proficient in reading electrical, control and refrigeration schematics.
- Proficient with computer-based systems and programs, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Capable of operating BMS and CMMS
- Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment, and operate a motor vehicle
- Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults, etc.
- Able to work on roofs of buildings
- Subject to call 24 hours per day and required to work in all weather conditions.
- Knowledge of critical systems- UPS, ATS, STS, Generator, etc.
- Ability to complete tasks will direction but little supervision
- Must be a self-starter that takes initiative
- Supervise contractors or 3rd party maintenance providers.
- Collaborate with a team of skilled technical personnel
- Interact with building occupants and 3rd party contractors
- Interact with Landlord Engineering, porter and Security staff
Minimum Required Education:
- High school diploma or state equivalent required
- Two years of related trade schooling or equivalent
- Experience - Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Class ‘A’ office building with critical systems.
- Universal certification (Refrigeration) required.
- Boiler License (Black Seal) preferred.
- NYC Refrigeration license preferred
- GSH offers competitive salaries and benefits. Employees may be eligible for healthcare coverage, disability support, retirement plan, and paid time off.
Employees at GSH don’t just have jobs, they have careers. GSH provides employees with a path for career development and nurtures personal growth and development through our training and mentoring programs. We actively recruit and develop our skilled and motivated workforce helping them to get ahead in their careers.
If you would like to join a winning team, please click the “Apply” link below to submit your resume for consideration.
To learn more, please visit www.GSHgroup.com.
GSH Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GSH Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GSH Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Building Maintenance: 3 years