carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. CHI Health is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; CHI Health is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 throughout Papillion, NE begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Papillion, NE. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 January 2018 in Papillion, NE below..
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health MidlandsCompany CHI Health
Location Papillion, NE
Update 5 Day ago
Job - Administrative and Clerical
Daily Schedule - Day/Evening
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period - 48
Weekends Required - Occasional
Primary Location - NEBRASKA-PAPILLION-MIDLANDS
CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa. More than 12,000 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more information, visit online at CHIhealth.com.
Job Summary/Essential Duties:
- Collects community benefit activity reports and enters the data into the approved software according to all timelines for use in the preparation of the community benefit reports.
- Provides support to the special projects within Mission Integration as assigned.
- Provides general support within the divisions corporate departments to assure effective and efficient operations including occasional preparation of correspondence, reports, memos and other materials from rough draft, and verbal instructions using computer technology, especially word processing, spreadsheets and data management as well as receptionist duties as required.
- Coordinates the system wide events and educational calendars and registrations necessary to support Community Benefit, CPE and the Center for Ethics and Healing Cultures.
- Records and maintains financial and budget expenditures and files.
- Coordinates any office volunteers and provides them direction.
- Anticipates supply and equipment needs, processes office details required to maintain office functions and communicates with division managers regarding office needs.
- Maintains orderly files on the various projects within the Department.
- Attends, takes the minutes of meetings and distributes materials as assigned.
- Maintain individual and departmental calendars and arrange meetings, appointments, and travel reservations.
Hours: Some evenings. Mostly days.
: Education equivalent to a high school diploma
Preferred : Specialized training in the area of community benefit reporting.
Clerical/secretarial courses .
Preferred : Past experience working with a variety of computer software.
Experience in not-for- profit healthcare.
Demonstrated ability to type at a rate of 50 wpm with proficiency in word
Processing, spreadsheets and data management.
Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with the public in a positive manner.
Demonstrated excellence in customer service .
Continuous reading skills
Excellent writing and verbal skills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Requisition Title -