carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. CHI Health is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; CHI Health can be open up for new location seeing that Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 within Papillion, NE begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Papillion, NE. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health Midlands Companies CHI Health in Papillion, NE in January 2018 January 2018 in Papillion, NE below..
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Outreach PT (0.6) CHI Health MidlandsCompany CHI Health
Location Papillion, NE
Update 8 Day ago
Job - Administrative and Clerical
Daily Schedule - Day/Evening
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period - 48
Weekends Required - Occasional
Primary Location - NEBRASKA-PAPILLION-MIDLANDS
CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa. More than 12,000 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more information, visit online at CHIhealth.com.
Job Summary/Essential Duties:
- Collects community benefit activity reports and enters the data into the approved software according to all timelines for use in the preparation of the community benefit reports.
- Provides support to the special projects within Mission Integration as assigned.
- Provides general support within the divisions corporate departments to assure effective and efficient operations including occasional preparation of correspondence, reports, memos and other materials from rough draft, and verbal instructions using computer technology, especially word processing, spreadsheets and data management as well as receptionist duties as required.
- Coordinates the system wide events and educational calendars and registrations necessary to support Community Benefit, CPE and the Center for Ethics and Healing Cultures.
- Records and maintains financial and budget expenditures and files.
- Coordinates any office volunteers and provides them direction.
- Anticipates supply and equipment needs, processes office details required to maintain office functions and communicates with division managers regarding office needs.
- Maintains orderly files on the various projects within the Department.
- Attends, takes the minutes of meetings and distributes materials as assigned.
- Maintain individual and departmental calendars and arrange meetings, appointments, and travel reservations.
Hours: Some evenings. Mostly days.
: Education equivalent to a high school diploma
Preferred : Specialized training in the area of community benefit reporting.
Clerical/secretarial courses .
Preferred : Past experience working with a variety of computer software.
Experience in not-for- profit healthcare.
Demonstrated ability to type at a rate of 50 wpm with proficiency in word
Processing, spreadsheets and data management.
Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with the public in a positive manner.
Demonstrated excellence in customer service .
Continuous reading skills
Excellent writing and verbal skills.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Requisition Title -