carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competing, that's why you need to do the job properly in fact it is not really a hard course of action. carrierlist.co will give you chance to undertake it so that you could help to make the right selection with much better strategy to acquire rapid as well as greater effect. This way you'll get better probability and also more secure reside down the road. UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the corporations you can confidence to give family and friends ideal along with better live sometime soon. Subscribing to the corporation can make an individual capable of accomplish the goal less difficult along with help to make the desire come true.
To create the business imaginative and prescient vision as well as quest happens accurate; UTC Aerospace Systems will be available with regard to new position while Position as Intern E-Seat Engineering Companies UTC Aerospace Systems in Colorado Springs, CO in January 2018 within Colorado Springs, CO originate from January 2018. Everyone who's thinking about answering this specific empty, you should take part in this kind of Position as Intern E-Seat Engineering Companies UTC Aerospace Systems in Colorado Springs, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Colorado Springs, CO. It truly is advised for many members to arrange all needed needs with this career recruitment process, because practice requires that you allow suitable specification that the company desires just for this situation. If you think you are the one that could fill up the options, you can attempt to learn more information about Position as Intern E-Seat Engineering Companies UTC Aerospace Systems in Colorado Springs, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Colorado Springs, CO below..
Intern E-Seat EngineeringCompany UTC Aerospace Systems
Location Colorado Springs, CO
Update 5 Day ago
The Ejection Seat Engineering Intern will support the Engineering Team in the design, development, and testing of ACES ejection seat components and subsystems. The position will provide experience working as an assistant in a research and development atmosphere. This individual will assist engineering with daily activities such as updating engineering drawings to incorporate manufacturing improvements, proposing new technology, creating innovative design solutions, executing design reviews, working with customers, and supporting testing of the products.
- Revise engineering drawings to incorporate manufacturing improvements.
- Support bids and proposals for new seats
- Support manufacture and fabrication for new ejection seat designs
- Utilizes NX 8.5 CAD software to produce 3D design models and to facilitate the drafting department in producing drawings
- Support work submitted from the UTAS Global Engineering Center-India (GEC-I) and coordinates with appropriate Engineering Resources.
- Support design of ejection seat products or subcomponents utilizing NX 8.5 CAD system and Team Center Product Lifecycle Management Software.
- Works as the liaison between COS Design Engineering and GEC-I Engineering on technical design tasks.
- Works as part of a cohesive test team testing ejection seats with state of the art anthropometric manikins (similar to automotive industry manikins) at ejection velocities from zero airspeed to beyond the speed of sound (800+ MPH groundspeed)
- Support reviewing requirements and evaluate new product design and functionality in support of meeting customer requirements and successful certification efforts.
- Facilitates necessary customer requirement testing to ensure product safety.
- Support interactions with Marketing to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assists Engineering Management to coordinate the timely delivery of product design and customer proposal requests.
- Support preparation of preliminary and final detail design and documentation of systems, components, and assemblies.
- May occasionally design test fixtures, tooling, and aircraft fuselage mounts and undercarriages to mount to our track for our HMTF testing.
- Adheres to all UTAS rules and codes of conduct.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Specific design responsibilities are dependent on the intern’s skill level
- Analytical skills including knowledge of physics, dynamics, and statics.
- Basic experience presenting design solutions
- US Citizen or Green Card required
- Unigraphics/NX CAD experience (or other high end CAD software package)
- Design experience with machining, sheet metal, and fabric components
- Individual must be very detail oriented and thorough in daily work activities due to the criticality of the ejection performance. A life is at stake with every part designed by this engineering team.
- Customer skills and customer focus (both internal and external customers)
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated product team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize both daily issues
- Good communication skills including both written and verbal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including skill in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software.
- Good interpersonal skills and skills facilitating working in a teamwork environment
- Identifies root causes of problems, secures relevant information, and identifies possible solutions.
- Drives obligations to closure with precision to benefit the organization and every constituent.
- Determines alternative solutions to problems, evaluates courses of actions, and reaches sound business decisions.
Education: Education Required:
- In Pursuit toward a Bachelor of Science Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Applicant must be have two years completed toward engineering degree.
- At least 3.0 out of 4.0 grade point average
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.