carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Carvana is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Carvana will be start regarding fresh position as Position as HR Generalist Companies Carvana in Delanco, NJ in January 2018 throughout Delanco, NJ start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as HR Generalist Companies Carvana in Delanco, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Delanco, NJ. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as HR Generalist Companies Carvana in Delanco, NJ in January 2018 January 2018 in Delanco, NJ below..
HR GeneralistCompany Carvana
Location Delanco, NJ
Update 7 Day ago
Recently ranked #5 in Forbes Magazine’s list of America’s Most Promising Companies, Carvana offers the excitement, culture, and opportunity of a start-up, along with the capitalization and infrastructure of an established business.
We sell cars, but we’re not salespeople. At Carvana, we’ve made it our mission to transform how cars are bought and sold. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way so we committed to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world – the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that’s $Trillion with a “T”).
We provide a seamless, online car buying experience for consumers. From our searchable showroom of fully-inspected, certified cars, to high-resolution 360° photographs of our vehicles’ interior and exterior, to real-time financing and warranty packages. With delivery possible to the buyer’s driveway in 24 hours or pick-up available from one of our state-of-the-art car vending machines (yes, you read that right) all with a 7-day money back guarantee, customer satisfaction is at the core of our business. With no dealerships or commissioned sales people, we also save thousands of dollars per car that we pass on to our customers.
For more information on Carvana, take a look at our company introduction video company introduction video. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dpBRp0-_w )
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT…
You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done.
We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
The Inspection Centers operate two shifts. First shift is M-F from 6AM to 3:00PM. The Second shift is a 4 day work week M-Thurs from 3:30PM to 2:30AM.The hours for this position will be 8:30 am – 5:30 pm in order to have visibility into both shifts.
As a People Operations Ambassador, you will be focused on all things people for our Inspection Center team. We are looking for an energetic self-starter to administer policies and implement programs to effectively impact our most important resources – our people. This person will utilize his/her skills in the areas of coaching, staffing, training, engagement and compliance including but not limited to:
- Onboarding – You will work with our home office onboarding team to ensure that Inspection Center onboarding is consistent with company process and that the employee is well informed and energized on their first day.
- Recruiting and Interviewing – You will be a representative for Carvana at local recruiting events and a part of the interview process for candidates at the Inspection Center.
- Events planning and execution – You will be the point person for planning internal and local community events at the inspection center.
- Employee concerns – In partnership with IC management, you will be a point person for employee concerns and assist with addressing these concerns. This includes assisting with issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, terminations, and disability accommodations
- Human resources related paperwork – You will be responsible for assisting with human resources related paperwork such as accident reports and employee performance discussion records to ensure that these are filled out completely and accurately
- Culture and morale – You will be a part of the team responsible for having a pulse on the Inspection Center culture and employee morale
- Liaison with home office People Operations team – You will be the connector between the Inspection Center and our home office people operations department. It is crucial that there is consistency in practices and analysis of trends
- Management and employee coaching – In partnership with the Talent Development team, you will be a point person for coaching both managers and employees on decision making, employee issues, communication, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, programs, and rewards – You will be the point person for Inspection Center employee questions related to policies, employee programs and rewards such as benefits and payroll questions
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in a human resources position
- Knowledge of employment laws and workplace compliance
- Strong and effective communicator
- Positive and energetic team member
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Excellent leadership skills
- Possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions
- Compensation: Salaried position
- Benefits: 100% Paid Medical, 401(k) with Match, paid time off and holidays
- Future: All of our positions have a path to leadership. We have a strong culture of promoting from within.
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions
- Will be required to use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends for special programs and events.
- Frequent standing and sitting with varying periods of each
- May at times require working different shifts
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.