carrierlist.co -- Today's task recruitment is quite competitive, that is certainly why should you perform wisely and it's also not just a tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to get it done so you would be able to help to make the right determination within much better strategy to obtain quick along with far better outcome. Doing this you'll get far better probability along with less hazardous reside in the foreseeable future. University of Miami is one of the companies that you can confidence to give your self suited and also much better live in the foreseeable future. Getting started with this provider will make anyone capable to attain your current purpose much easier as well as help to make your desire become a reality.
To create the company perspective and quest will come accurate; University of Miami is actually open regarding new location seeing that Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in in January 2018 throughout begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling this kind of vacant, make sure you be involved in that Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in . It truly is recommended for all members to ready almost all needed requirements just for this work recruitment process, since the procedure will require you to definitely supply suited options that this corporation wants for this position. If you feel that you will be this can fill the specs, you can attempt to learn to read more information about Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in in January 2018 January 2018 in below..
Office SupervisorCompany University of Miami
Update 5 Day ago
University of Miami is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as the full-time support staff member to the senior staff team (Area Director, Assistant Area Director, and Residential Faculty) in each of the residential colleges
• Administers budget and financial operations of residential college including procurement requests, billing, and bookkeeping.
• Serves as a liaison between residential college and a number of University offices, including, but not limited to: Housing Central Office, Parking, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Facilities, GCA, etc.
• Makes arrangements for student, faculty and staff events, such as catering, transportation, and event planning.
• Communicates and schedules meetings with students for the Area Director and Assistant Area Director.
• Responsible for procuring, maintaining, and operating office equipment.
• Prepares reports and correspondence.
• Assures quality control and makes recommendations for improvement of work methods and technology to increase productivity.
• Supervises reception desk staff including the hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluation of student workers
• Verifies and submits online timekeeping for student employees.
• Supervises office services such as mail, computerized package delivery system, central filing, reception, supplies, order processing, security, personnel and employment records.
• Directs work flow to accommodate peak periods and resolves scheduling problems among assigned personnel.
• Oversees implementation and administration of customer service expectations and front desk operations for assigned area.
• Administers all aspects of housing room assignment records for residential area, including room changes and check-in and check-out.
• Administers key check outs, temporary key and key card issuances, and any filing and billing associated with key and key card procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the respective Area Director and Assistant Area Director.
• Completes a two month summer position which includes:
-Completion of previous academic year administrative tasks.
-Completion of tasks related to preparation for upcoming academic year.
-Supervision of campus-wide mail system.
-Coordination of school and/or conference service operations.
-Completion of special projects.
-Vacation coverage of other support staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge practices and procedures, principles of office management and supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Knowledge and understanding of the undergraduate experience.
• Thorough knowledge of business English, grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Solid skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel – PowerPoint and Access a plus).
• Skill in problem solving.
• Skill in planning and coordinating clerical work.
• Skill in interpreting and applying departmental policies and procedures.
• Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy and a reasonable rate of speed.
• Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Skill in data entry or typing (Quicken).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
• Ability to manage and establish a budget.
Education Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• High school diploma required, AA preferred.
Work Experience Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• At least three years of work experience.
Apply online. Position #: P00007186.
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!