carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is very cut-throat, which is why should you operate sensibly and it is not really a hard action to take. carrierlist.co offers you opportunity to undertake it so that you would be able to create the right selection within better technique to obtain swift along with much better outcome. Like that you'll get far better prospect and safer reside in the future. University of Miami is among the companies you can believe in to present your self ideal and also far better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this provider will make a person capable of accomplish your current target much easier along with help to make your desire come true.
To help to make the corporation perspective and vision comes genuine; University of Miami is wide open with regard to fresh placement since Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 with Coral Gables, FL begin from January 2018. Every person who's considering filling this specific empty, you should take part in that Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with Coral Gables, FL. It really is advised for all those players to prepare most needed prerequisites for this career recruitment treatment, since the practice will be needing that you allow appropriate specs that the firm would like because of this placement. If you feel that you will be this can certainly fill the actual options, you can attempt to see more information about Position as Office Supervisor Companies University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL in January 2018 January 2018 in Coral Gables, FL below..
Office SupervisorCompany University of Miami
Location Coral Gables, FL
Update 8 Day ago
University of Miami is considered among the top tier institutions of higher education in the U.S. for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common purpose of transforming lives through teaching, research, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork (DIRECCT) we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes in making UM a great place to work. We are one of the largest private employers in Miami-Dade County; home to more than 13,400 faculty and staff from all over the world.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as the full-time support staff member to the senior staff team (Area Director, Assistant Area Director, and Residential Faculty) in each of the residential colleges
• Administers budget and financial operations of residential college including procurement requests, billing, and bookkeeping.
• Serves as a liaison between residential college and a number of University offices, including, but not limited to: Housing Central Office, Parking, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Facilities, GCA, etc.
• Makes arrangements for student, faculty and staff events, such as catering, transportation, and event planning.
• Communicates and schedules meetings with students for the Area Director and Assistant Area Director.
• Responsible for procuring, maintaining, and operating office equipment.
• Prepares reports and correspondence.
• Assures quality control and makes recommendations for improvement of work methods and technology to increase productivity.
• Supervises reception desk staff including the hiring, training, scheduling, and performance evaluation of student workers
• Verifies and submits online timekeeping for student employees.
• Supervises office services such as mail, computerized package delivery system, central filing, reception, supplies, order processing, security, personnel and employment records.
• Directs work flow to accommodate peak periods and resolves scheduling problems among assigned personnel.
• Oversees implementation and administration of customer service expectations and front desk operations for assigned area.
• Administers all aspects of housing room assignment records for residential area, including room changes and check-in and check-out.
• Administers key check outs, temporary key and key card issuances, and any filing and billing associated with key and key card procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the respective Area Director and Assistant Area Director.
• Completes a two month summer position which includes:
-Completion of previous academic year administrative tasks.
-Completion of tasks related to preparation for upcoming academic year.
-Supervision of campus-wide mail system.
-Coordination of school and/or conference service operations.
-Completion of special projects.
-Vacation coverage of other support staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Comprehensive knowledge practices and procedures, principles of office management and supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Knowledge and understanding of the undergraduate experience.
• Thorough knowledge of business English, grammar, spelling and punctuation
• Solid skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel – PowerPoint and Access a plus).
• Skill in problem solving.
• Skill in planning and coordinating clerical work.
• Skill in interpreting and applying departmental policies and procedures.
• Ability to enter and verify information with accuracy and a reasonable rate of speed.
• Ability to utilize computerized information systems.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Skill in data entry or typing (Quicken).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
• Ability to manage and establish a budget.
Education Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• High school diploma required, AA preferred.
Work Experience Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• At least three years of work experience.
Apply online. Position #: P00007186.
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!