carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. SMG is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; SMG can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Marketing Group Sales Coordinator Companies SMG in Cedar Park, TX 78613 in January 2018 within Cedar Park, TX 78613 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Marketing Group Sales Coordinator Companies SMG in Cedar Park, TX 78613 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Cedar Park, TX 78613. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Marketing Group Sales Coordinator Companies SMG in Cedar Park, TX 78613 in January 2018 January 2018 in Cedar Park, TX 78613 below..
Marketing Group Sales CoordinatorCompany SMG
Location Cedar Park, TX 78613
Update 4 Day ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the group sales operation via client communication by creating, editing and distributing group sales marketing materials, including newsletters, mail pieces, fliers, targeted web pages, electronic correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate any ad placement as needed targeting potential group sales clients. Assist group and suite clients with inquiries pertaining to shows, prices, performance schedules, and purchases. Direct group sales efforts for special projects/mega shows to meet sales goals. Maintain and update sales reports on a daily basis. Identify new leads and new constituencies to pursue for group sales business. Develop group outreach events and programs. Coordinate all individual event suite and group sales contracts and fulfill ticket requests through the box office.
- Monitor payment obligations (deposits and final) from group leaders regularly: issue ticket to groups upon receipt of final payment. Responsible for maintaining and updating group sales database on a regular basis. Attend day/weekend/evening performances when necessary to help advertise future events. Attend select group sales events as assigned by the supervisor. Act as a liaison between group leaders and box office. Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Bachelor's Degree is required. A minimum of 1 year experience in sales with proven closing abilities preferred. A minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a marketing or group sales campaign preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience of identifying leads and selling group sales packages for sport and non-sport events for an arena or other type of entertainment venue. Ticketing experience, specifically with Ticketmaster is desired Basic computer and calculator skills. Accounting knowledge and /or experience helpful. Strong math aptitude and ability to attend to detail. Demonstrated ability and experience developing and coordinating multi-faceted plans and issues. Proficient with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Design experience using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) is helpful.
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors. Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication. Ability to multi-task, cross-train and learn new skills quickly.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will have the ability to sit for extended period of time, talk or hear, walk, use hands to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, and the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Position requires ability to listen and speak on phone, in meetings and in one-on-one conversations.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however, during events; the noise level may be loud. Flexibility is needed to work long and irregular hours, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
The company reserves the right to change or modify all job descriptions as needed. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 512-600-5196
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.