carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Durr Systems Inc is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Durr Systems Inc is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 throughout Southfield, MI 48033 begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Southfield, MI 48033. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 January 2018 in Southfield, MI 48033 below..
Electrical Engineering ManagerCompany Durr Systems Inc
Location Southfield, MI 48033
Update 5 Day ago
We are a growing organization, and we are seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager to join our team. Together, with the momentum of our business vision, we can achieve international success and added innovation in all of the themes which Dürr influences at a global level.
Position Summary: Management of the Electrical Engineering department for Dürr Clean Technology Systems – global supplier of custom engineered industrial pollution control equipment.
E ssential Functions and Responsibilities
- Modify and clearly communicate a long-term operational philosophy and engineering direction for the controls department; a plan implementing best-in-class and cost-effective standards.
- Develop a departmental road map for electrical engineering project execution.
- Establish an up-front controls strategy for every project - including hardware & software planning with a gate keeper at each critical milestone
- Create controls standards for CTS's products and apply discipline to avoid deviation.
- Work closely with Dürr's Application Engineering department to define pre-contract scope of work & costs and flag specification risk issues.
- Review project specifications and work with Project Management & Purchasing to create cost effective installation bid packages.
- Focus on continuous development of the product & standards along with Company-wide cost reduction efforts.
- Managing internal resources and external resources to complete work on time with an accurate schedule
- Manage projects on budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ten or more years of electrical engineering experience
- Three or more years of department management experience preferred
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to develop & apply standard controls philosophies to custom engineered products
- Strong profession communication skills with people at all levels of the organizational and externally.
- Must have a positive office demeanor and confidence to question effectiveness of processes.
- Experience and full capabilities with Allen Bradley control hardware and software – Slick PLC's, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Ethernet, Controlnet and Devicenet.
- Full capabilities with Siemens control hardware and software
- Experience with Mitsubishi control hardware and software
- Detailed knowledge of NFPA safety and burner control schemes, hardwired burner circuits and Allen Bradley safety PLC's – GuardPLC and GuardLogix.
- Detailed knowledge of SIL systems, requirements and certification
- Full capabilities in variable frequency drives, panel wiring, electrical field installation and costs
- Familiarity with IEC and NEMA drawing formats