carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Durr Systems Inc is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; Durr Systems Inc will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 throughout Southfield, MI 48033 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Southfield, MI 48033. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Electrical Engineering Manager Companies Durr Systems Inc in Southfield, MI 48033 in January 2018 January 2018 in Southfield, MI 48033 below..
Electrical Engineering ManagerCompany Durr Systems Inc
Location Southfield, MI 48033
Update 8 Day ago
We are a growing organization, and we are seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager to join our team. Together, with the momentum of our business vision, we can achieve international success and added innovation in all of the themes which Dürr influences at a global level.
Position Summary: Management of the Electrical Engineering department for Dürr Clean Technology Systems – global supplier of custom engineered industrial pollution control equipment.
E ssential Functions and Responsibilities
- Modify and clearly communicate a long-term operational philosophy and engineering direction for the controls department; a plan implementing best-in-class and cost-effective standards.
- Develop a departmental road map for electrical engineering project execution.
- Establish an up-front controls strategy for every project - including hardware & software planning with a gate keeper at each critical milestone
- Create controls standards for CTS's products and apply discipline to avoid deviation.
- Work closely with Dürr's Application Engineering department to define pre-contract scope of work & costs and flag specification risk issues.
- Review project specifications and work with Project Management & Purchasing to create cost effective installation bid packages.
- Focus on continuous development of the product & standards along with Company-wide cost reduction efforts.
- Managing internal resources and external resources to complete work on time with an accurate schedule
- Manage projects on budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ten or more years of electrical engineering experience
- Three or more years of department management experience preferred
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to develop & apply standard controls philosophies to custom engineered products
- Strong profession communication skills with people at all levels of the organizational and externally.
- Must have a positive office demeanor and confidence to question effectiveness of processes.
- Experience and full capabilities with Allen Bradley control hardware and software – Slick PLC's, ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Ethernet, Controlnet and Devicenet.
- Full capabilities with Siemens control hardware and software
- Experience with Mitsubishi control hardware and software
- Detailed knowledge of NFPA safety and burner control schemes, hardwired burner circuits and Allen Bradley safety PLC's – GuardPLC and GuardLogix.
- Detailed knowledge of SIL systems, requirements and certification
- Full capabilities in variable frequency drives, panel wiring, electrical field installation and costs
- Familiarity with IEC and NEMA drawing formats