carrierlist.co -- Today's employment recruitment is very competitive, that may be why should you work smartly and it's also not a tough course of action. carrierlist.co offers you chance to do it therefore you could create the correct selection inside far better strategy to acquire speedy and also superior end result. That way you'll get superior prospective client and less hazardous dwell sometime soon. Detroit Public Schools is probably the organizations you could have confidence in to give your self acceptable and much better live sometime soon. Subscribing to this provider could make an individual in a position to accomplish the goal less complicated and create your current desire be realized.
To help to make the organization eyesight and also mission will come correct; Detroit Public Schools can be open up for new location seeing that Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 within Detroit, MI begin with January 2018. Every person who's thinking about stuffing this particular vacant, remember to participate in this kind of Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Detroit, MI. It's recommended for many contributors to prepare most required needs because of this work recruitment procedure, since the process will require one to supply suitable options how the business wants just for this situation. If you believe that you are the one that may fill up the standards, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning CoordinatorCompany Detroit Public Schools
Location Detroit, MI
Update 6 Day ago
Posting Date: August 24, 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
Salary Details: $35,683.00 - $56,098.00 (annually)
In accordance with the Agreement between Detroit Federation of Teachers and the Board of Education of the School District of the City of Detroit, the following vacancy is announced.
Benefits Eligibility: Successful candidates will be eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, as well as illness and/or vacation days.
Reports to: Principal (or Designee)
Location: Randolph Career/Technical (CTC)
Must possess and provide evidence of minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools or an equivalent accrediting organization and a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate covering grades 9-12 inclusive with vocational endorsement.
Five (5) years successful teaching experience in Career Technical Education or a combination of five (5) years certified teaching in a Career Technical program or work experience in Co-Op or Placement.
Position Job Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Career/Technical Center Director, the Job Placement Specialist will:
1. Provide information to students and staff on career opportunities and requirements.
2. Work cooperatively with counselors to assist students in developing employability skills and career paths.
3. Develop visual materials to publicize the placement program.
4. Work cooperatively with job developers in developing and locating job openings for graduates and work experience students.
5. Develop new sites for training purposes. Organize and maintain a record system on students including skills, interest and abilities.
6. Coordinate, plan and implement interviewing sessions for employers.
7. Coordinate job recruitment fairs and other programs for developing jobs.
8. Plan and arrange for pre-employment testing.
9. Coordinate the follow up and evaluation of the placement program.
10. Maintain an effective public relations program with business, industry and the community.
11. Identify and refer students to placement opportunities consistent with their needs, skills and interests.
12. Organize and maintain a job data bank.
13. Conduct job clinic for students and/or graduates who have difficulty in maintaining their employment.
14. Organize and maintain a record system inclusive of all pertinent data on employers’ necessary to make an adequate placement.
15. Collect and disseminate information on current labor market needs and/or trends.
16. Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director or his/her designee.
If you are a current Detroit Public Schools employee, presently employed with the district, you do not have to submit a fee related to obtaining the Detroit Public Schools security clearance.
Method of Application
- Applicants MUST apply through the online application system. ONLY applications submitted through the online application system will be considered for any posted position.
- All applicants are to attach:
- Copy of transcripts
- Most recent resume and cover letter
- Copy of your valid teacher certification must be attached (certification must be at the grade level on you are applying for).
- Applicants will receive an automated confirmation once they have successfully applied for a position.
- Successful candidates are required to submit official transcript(s) at point of offer to hire.
- Service outside of the Detroit Public Schools must be verified by the applicant's employer(s) prior to hire.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to provide all documentation (including copies) as requested.
- Due to the high volume of candidates applying for positions, we regret that we are unable to pull individual personnel files to retrieve/copy documents. Therefore, to assure the application process is not delayed, if you are applying for multiple positions with the district, we strongly encourage you to have available several photocopies of your credentials to be submitted for each position for which you apply.
- Documentation will not be accepted subsequent to the closing date of the announcement.
- Incomplete information will not be considered.
- Applicants requesting assistance during the application process should contact the Division of Human Resources at (313) 873-6897.