carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is very competing, that is certainly why should you do the job wisely in fact it is an excellent difficult activity. carrierlist.co gives you possibility to take action so that you would be able to help make the correct decision in better technique to get fast as well as much better consequence. That way you will definately get superior probability as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. Detroit Public Schools is just about the corporations that you could have confidence in to present your household appropriate along with greater stay in the foreseeable future. Becoming a member of the corporation could make you competent to achieve ones goal simpler in addition to make the aspiration become a reality.
To help to make this company eyesight in addition to vision occurs genuine; Detroit Public Schools will be available with regard to brand-new location while Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 inside Detroit, MI start from January 2018. Anyone who's considering filling up this particular vacant, you need to engage in this specific Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Detroit, MI. It really is advised for those members to get ready almost all required specifications with this task recruitment treatment, for the reason that procedure will require you to definitely give ideal specs the company wants just for this place. If you think that you're one that can fill up the particular options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning Coordinator Companies Detroit Public Schools in Detroit, MI in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI below..
Job Placement Specialist -Work Based Learning CoordinatorCompany Detroit Public Schools
Location Detroit, MI
Update 8 Day ago
Posting Date: August 24, 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
Salary Details: $35,683.00 - $56,098.00 (annually)
In accordance with the Agreement between Detroit Federation of Teachers and the Board of Education of the School District of the City of Detroit, the following vacancy is announced.
Benefits Eligibility: Successful candidates will be eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, as well as illness and/or vacation days.
Reports to: Principal (or Designee)
Location: Randolph Career/Technical (CTC)
Must possess and provide evidence of minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools or an equivalent accrediting organization and a valid Michigan Teaching Certificate covering grades 9-12 inclusive with vocational endorsement.
Five (5) years successful teaching experience in Career Technical Education or a combination of five (5) years certified teaching in a Career Technical program or work experience in Co-Op or Placement.
Position Job Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the Career/Technical Center Director, the Job Placement Specialist will:
1. Provide information to students and staff on career opportunities and requirements.
2. Work cooperatively with counselors to assist students in developing employability skills and career paths.
3. Develop visual materials to publicize the placement program.
4. Work cooperatively with job developers in developing and locating job openings for graduates and work experience students.
5. Develop new sites for training purposes. Organize and maintain a record system on students including skills, interest and abilities.
6. Coordinate, plan and implement interviewing sessions for employers.
7. Coordinate job recruitment fairs and other programs for developing jobs.
8. Plan and arrange for pre-employment testing.
9. Coordinate the follow up and evaluation of the placement program.
10. Maintain an effective public relations program with business, industry and the community.
11. Identify and refer students to placement opportunities consistent with their needs, skills and interests.
12. Organize and maintain a job data bank.
13. Conduct job clinic for students and/or graduates who have difficulty in maintaining their employment.
14. Organize and maintain a record system inclusive of all pertinent data on employers’ necessary to make an adequate placement.
15. Collect and disseminate information on current labor market needs and/or trends.
16. Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director or his/her designee.
If you are a current Detroit Public Schools employee, presently employed with the district, you do not have to submit a fee related to obtaining the Detroit Public Schools security clearance.
Method of Application
- Applicants MUST apply through the online application system. ONLY applications submitted through the online application system will be considered for any posted position.
- All applicants are to attach:
- Copy of transcripts
- Most recent resume and cover letter
- Copy of your valid teacher certification must be attached (certification must be at the grade level on you are applying for).
- Applicants will receive an automated confirmation once they have successfully applied for a position.
- Successful candidates are required to submit official transcript(s) at point of offer to hire.
- Service outside of the Detroit Public Schools must be verified by the applicant's employer(s) prior to hire.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to provide all documentation (including copies) as requested.
- Due to the high volume of candidates applying for positions, we regret that we are unable to pull individual personnel files to retrieve/copy documents. Therefore, to assure the application process is not delayed, if you are applying for multiple positions with the district, we strongly encourage you to have available several photocopies of your credentials to be submitted for each position for which you apply.
- Documentation will not be accepted subsequent to the closing date of the announcement.
- Incomplete information will not be considered.
- Applicants requesting assistance during the application process should contact the Division of Human Resources at (313) 873-6897.