carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Bell Clerk - Temporary Companies Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Wailea, HI in January 2018 with Wailea, HI originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Bell Clerk - Temporary Companies Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Wailea, HI in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Wailea, HI. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Bell Clerk - Temporary Companies Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in Wailea, HI in January 2018 January 2018 in Wailea, HI below..
Bell Clerk - TemporaryCompany Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Location Wailea, HI
Update 8 Day ago
3850 Wailea Alanui Drive
A Lobby Desk Agent (Bell Clerk) is responsible for answering the telephone in the guest services/bell services department and dispatching bell persons to handle guest requests for luggage and package assistance.
**This is a temporary position. We are looking for a candidate who is available to work 4 shifts per week for approximately 5 months.**
What will I be doing?
A Lobby Desk Agent (Bell Clerk) is responsible for answering the telephone in the guest services/bell services department and dispatching bell persons to handle guest requests for luggage and package assistance. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Receives calls from guests, vendors, and team members requiring assistance and dispatches guest service team members to resolve situation. Maintains logs of all requests.
- Maintains Bell Attendant rotation system and monitors posting positions and rotation.
- Provides bell service assistance during busy periods.
- Assists guests that arrive at the desk to request assistance or ask a question. Makes service request calls to a variety of hotel departments.
- Minimum 6 months' customer service experience
- Experience with handling multi-line telephones
- Must be computer savvy, with the ability to learn and navigate software programs
- Must be flexible to work 4 shifts per week (days and shifts may vary)
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior hospitality and guest service experience preferred
- All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
- Applicants with additional language skills preferred.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to listen effectively, speak, read and write English clearly to ascertain and document important information.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions for the duration of the work shift.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods. Sufficient manual dexterity in hands.
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
chedule : Temporary Brand : Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Shift : Full Availability Job Level : Team Member Job : Guest Services and Front Office