carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is very competing, that's why you ought to perform properly which is an excellent tough activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with opportunity to take action and that means you would be able to create the right selection inside better technique to find rapid and also greater result. That way you'll get greater prospect and also less hazardous live in the foreseeable future. BSI is just about the organizations you could confidence to offer your family suitable and also better stay in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business can make anyone capable of attain the target easier and also create your own desire becoming reality.
To create the organization eyesight and also quest happens accurate; BSI will be wide open pertaining to completely new position since Position as Instructor (Contractor) Companies BSI in Herndon, VA in January 2018 inside Herndon, VA begin with January 2018. All people who's interested in filling this vacant, make sure you take part in this specific Position as Instructor (Contractor) Companies BSI in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Herndon, VA. It truly is advised for everyone participants to organize almost all required prerequisites for this task recruitment process, since the procedure requires you to definitely allow ideal specs that the firm wishes because of this location. If you're you are the one that can certainly complete the spec, you can attempt to read more information about Position as Instructor (Contractor) Companies BSI in Herndon, VA in January 2018 January 2018 in Herndon, VA below..
Instructor (Contractor)Company BSI
Location Herndon, VA
Update 4 Day ago
The roll of an instructor is to deliver commercial public and on-site training courses in the US and/or Canada.
- Master the topic to be taught and be able to articulate the learning objectives of each course.
- Follow all relative procedures in the BBS.
- Complete travel arrangements in a timely manner following course confirmation (cost optimal).
- Complete preparation for a course prior to delivery.
- Follow Best Practice delivery methodologies.
- Maintain flexibility to deliver through alternative vehicles (web casting, etc.
- Deliver the learning objectives within the timeframe allotted in the agenda
- Grade all exam papers for accredited courses and return to the office promptly
- To update the LMS with course evaluation data.
- To participate in other activities that further the development of both the department and Instructor.
All instructors shall have the following competencies:
- Be thoroughly experienced in the principles and practices of auditing the scheme’s standards relevant to the content of the course(s) they instruct; including, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001, ISO 13485, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, AS 9100, TS 16949 OR IATF.
- Ability to facilitate the learning of appropriate auditing knowledge and the development of auditing skills.
- Ability to teach and familiarity with the course materials and documentation.
- Knowledge of current auditing practices and of relevant standards.
- Compliant with the BSI Global I-code matrix.
- Self-starter with a high motivational drive, resolve problems and achieve objectives.
- Understand and follow all regulatory requirements, particularly for course accreditation.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Know the priorities of the business and specific quality objectives that pertain to the Training Department.
- Communicate in an articulate, intelligent, and entertaining way in keeping with the delivery of a professional presentatio
- BSI orientation training.
- Product knowledge.
- Interpreting customer satisfaction and client expectation.
- BSI regulatory requirements.
- Heavy travel within the US and Canada
- English as a minimum.
- Spanish or French would be a bonus.
- The physical demands of this role are primarily associated with travel and the carrying/lifting of luggage.
Our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901. Today, we're a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing.
With around 4,000 employees working with over 80,000 clients in 172 countries it means that career opportunities are vast. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Vision: "To be the global business improvement partner of choice.”
Our Mission: "To help organizations embed excellence", and states our shared purpose.
Our Values: "Integrity - Continual improvement - Inclusivity", guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission.
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.