carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Horizon Health Services is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Horizon Health Services can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Administrative Assistant Erie County Companies Horizon Health Services in Buffalo, NY 14215 in January 2018 within Buffalo, NY 14215 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Administrative Assistant Erie County Companies Horizon Health Services in Buffalo, NY 14215 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Buffalo, NY 14215. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Administrative Assistant Erie County Companies Horizon Health Services in Buffalo, NY 14215 in January 2018 January 2018 in Buffalo, NY 14215 below..
Administrative Assistant Erie CountyCompany Horizon Health Services
Location Buffalo, NY 14215
Update 5 Day ago
Horizon Health Services is a not-for-profit corporation that provides an array of comprehensive services to assist individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse issues to make choices that improve their quality of life and achieve their personal recovery goals.
- We provide fully integrated behavioral health, medical and vocational rehabilitation services in community-based settings.
- We are committed to progressive, innovative and evidence-based practices.
- We provide a broad range of comprehensive and specialized services with a focus on the individual and family.
Horizon is looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant in our administrative office in Erie County!
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to all staff by greeting/directing patients collecting payment for services, scheduling appointments, answering/directing calls on a multi-line phone system, completing necessary typing, copying, and faxing, and maintaining clinical records in a fast paced office setting.
This job opportunity may be available at multiple Horizon locations. Please check out our full listing of job opportunities for additional information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers telephone, takes messages and provides information/assistance as needed.
- Opens and closes clinics following proper procedure.
- Greets visitors to the office and directs them as appropriate.
- Collects payment for services
- Schedules and reschedules patients as needed in accordance with insurance regulations and Horizon scheduling practices
- Composes and types routine correspondence using word processing and email software
- Performs various office processes such as faxing, collating, mail sorting, ordering supplies and preparing clinical records for distribution to referral sources.
- Scans, files, and retrieves and prepares clinical records
- Prepares charts to be sent to the Medical Records archive.
- Completes reminder phone calls for upcoming appointments.
- Balances/pre-closes cash drawer.
- Adds/Removes patients from groups as directed by clinicians.
- Completes intake phone calls in accordance with the HHS Intake Call Procedure.
- Performs numerous functions within an electronic medical record such as collection of copays, balancing cash drawer, scheduling and changing appointments and look up of patient demographic and insurance information.
- Ability to relate to mentally ill or chemically dependent individuals and their families of diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds, and to interact with them in a positive, supportive, and cooperative manner.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks.
- Ability to complete work accurately and on time despite frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion.
- Experience working in a computerized office environment with word processing, database and spreadsheet skills sufficient to prepare correspondence, reports, and forms, including the willingness to learn new software applications.
- Ability to learn and apply Horizon Health Services Policy and Procedures.
- Commitment to adhere to privacy regulations.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Ability work with a diverse population
- Willingness to travel to other Horizon Health locations
- Ability to work some evening hours until 7 or 8pm.
Location: Outpatient Office in Erie County, NY
Shift / Hours: Monday - Friday (Full time).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Associates or better.
Bachelors or better.
1-3 years: Office experience required
Multiple years of customer service experience required