carrierlist.co : Today's job recruitment is quite competitive, that may be why you need to operate prudently in fact it is not only a difficult activity. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to get it done so you can create the suitable selection inside superior strategy to get swift and also superior consequence. That way you're going to get better prospect as well as less hazardous stay sometime soon. UPMC is one of the firms that you could have confidence in to give your household ideal as well as much better live in the foreseeable future. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people competent to attain the objective much easier and help make ones dream becoming reality.
To create the organization eye-sight along with vision arrives genuine; UPMC will be start regarding fresh position as Position as Triage Nurse Companies UPMC in Wexford, PA 15090 in January 2018 throughout Wexford, PA 15090 start from January 2018. Anyone who's enthusiastic about answering that vacant, make sure you take part in this Position as Triage Nurse Companies UPMC in Wexford, PA 15090 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Wexford, PA 15090. It's advised for all those contributors to ready just about all important requirements for this employment recruitment course of action, since the course of action requires that you give suitable specification that the organization wants due to this location. If you think that you are the one that can fill your standards, you can look at to learn further information about Position as Triage Nurse Companies UPMC in Wexford, PA 15090 in January 2018 January 2018 in Wexford, PA 15090 below..
Triage NurseCompany UPMC
Location Wexford, PA 15090
Update 8 Day ago
Provide on-call services to physicians and insurance companies by conducting patient and family assessments in accordance with protocol, researching clinical situations in order to educate the caller on the seriousness of the condition, and directing patient care in a defined period of time to be delivered at the patient's home or in another appropriate clinical setting. Support the information needs of practitioners who will be responsible for determining additional follow-up care after triage.
- Assess the actual caller to determine the caller's understanding of the seriousness and extent of the patient's current condition and the caller's ability to carry out all instructions by the pediatric triage and advice staff.
- Assess the caller's needs; determines the seriousness and extent of the patient's conditions, concerns and current or progressive patient status.
- Assist Telephone Triage Nurse Manager with methods to track department use rates, to determine user satisfaction of the Telephone Triage/Advice Program and to design and implement program enhancements.
- Consult program medical director for consultation regarding arising clinical concerns.
- Direct care and triage in accordance with established protocols to support the primary provider's practice, which allows for ultimate clinical decision-making by the nurse.
- Ensure patient safety by working collaboratively in addressing calls directed from physician practices and insurance companies, to triage patients appropriately to ensure safe, quality patient care in the most cost-appropriate setting, and to ensure notification to the covered physician/practice/insurer by supplying timely documentation on the patient's disposition.
- Generate and send follow-up reports and other correspondence to the recommended triage site, and to any identified primary care gatekeeper, insurer or other appropriate physician.
- Notify the designated after hours site with pertinent information should the patient be directed to such a site.
- Notify the patient's Primary Care Physician, reviews telephone assessment and obtains follow-up orders.
- Respond to calls from patients/family members in a professional and timely manner.
- Serve as a community resource for other clinical consultation and appropriate triage and advice.
- Work cooperatively with the Telephone Triage Nurse Manager, shift charge nurse and all department members to operate and enhance an effective market responsive Telephone Triage/Advice Program.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
At time of hire, must have one RN licensure in PA, WV or OH and must be able to obtain other two state licensures during the orientation period
- Act 33 Child Clearance with Renewal
- Act 34 Criminal Clearance with Renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance
- Basic Life Support or Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- Registered Nurse