carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. Entergy is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, Entergy will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Nuclear Security Officer-IP3 Companies Entergy in Buchanan, NY in January 2018 in Buchanan, NY begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Nuclear Security Officer-IP3 Companies Entergy in Buchanan, NY in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Buchanan, NY. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Nuclear Security Officer-IP3 Companies Entergy in Buchanan, NY in January 2018 January 2018 in Buchanan, NY below..
Nuclear Security Officer-IP3Company Entergy
Location Buchanan, NY
Update 6 Day ago
Job Function : Power Plant
FLSA Status : Nonexempt
Relocation Option: Not approved
Union description/code : Teamsters Indian Point 3-TMR
Number of Openings : 9.00
Req ID: 74670
Travel Percentage : None
- Security Officers are responsible for the following: controls entry processing of all individuals into protected and vital areas of the plant by verifying identity and authorization to enter.
- Conducts personnel and vehicle searches that are required in accordance with the plants security requirements.
- Responds to intrusion alarms as directed by the response team leader or as a Security Officer on patrol.
- Deters attempts by unauthorized persons seeking to gain entry into protected or vital areas of the plant.
- Makes scheduled and unscheduled patrols of the protected and vital areas of the plant.
- Reports all security and safety violations observed.
- Keeps a record of patrols.
- Secures, protects, and assists at scenes of accidents, fires, and similar events.
- Performs as armed escort for persons or vehicles as required by the Security Plan.
- Operates company vehicle during patrol of Owner Controlled Area, and Emergency Operations Facility.
- Conducts operational tests of intrusion detection, and contraband detection equipment according to documented procedures.
- This position involves holiday and weekend work.
- Security Officers are subject to emergency call-in, 12 hour shifts and work under adverse weather conditions.
- The job also requires physical stamina for walking, climbing, etc., as per Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Regulations.
- Require a High School Education.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively react to situations of adversity with people in resolve them with tact, diplomacy, and courtesy.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to read, comprehend and pass all tests in accordance with the Security Training and Qualification Plan to include firearms qualifications.
- Must meet requirements of NRC psychological testing regulations.
- Must satisfy General Employee Training (GET) to gain site access.
- Must satisfy NRC requirements to obtain unescorted access to Indian Point Energy Center.
- Must be a US citizen with no record of felony convictions and any recent convictions for crimes reasonably related to the activities of this job may disqualify an applicant.
The Entergy System of Companies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the Entergy System of Company employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Entergy provides reasonable accommodations for online applicants. Requests for a reasonable accommodation may be made orally or in writing by an applicant, employee, or third party on his or her behalf.
Additional Responsibilities: As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company. Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Pre-employment Testing: One way that Entergy has found to identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs is through pre-employment testing. If this position does require an EEI test, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting. If you are invited to a test session, we strongly recommend you review and complete the practice test as well as review the testing brochure for your respective test. The test brochure will give you critical information on the test such as time allocated and number of questions. Also, keep in mind that the actual test is timed; you should practice timing yourself while doing the practice tests. The practice test information and test brochures can be located by going to the EEI website, http://www.eei.org/practicetests , Logon ID: entergy, password: practice test (2 words).
In addition to EEI testing there is also Fit-for-Duty testing which will identify and assess the abilities and skills needed for certain jobs. If this position does require Fit-for-Duty testing, the type of test will be located under the qualifications section of the job posting.