carrierlist.co : Today\'s employment recruitment is very aggressive, that's why you need to operate wisely and it's not a tough thing to do. carrierlist.co will give you opportunity to do it therefore you would be able to help make the right choice with much better technique to acquire fast and also far better outcome. That way you will definately get superior probability and less dangerous stay in the foreseeable future. drchrono is one of the corporations you could confidence to supply your household acceptable and also superior reside in the future. Signing up for this business will always make a person capable to achieve ones target easier and help to make your current aspiration become a.
To create the business eyesight and also mission arrives accurate; drchrono is wide open regarding brand new location seeing that Position as RCM Account Manager - Hunt Valley Location Companies drchrono in Hunt Valley, MD in January 2018 within Hunt Valley, MD begin with January 2018. Every person who's keen on stuffing this empty, please participate in this Position as RCM Account Manager - Hunt Valley Location Companies drchrono in Hunt Valley, MD in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Hunt Valley, MD. It's advised for many participants to prepare most needed needs with this employment recruitment procedure, for the reason that method requires you to give ideal options which the corporation needs with this situation. If you are that you are one which can easily complete this options, you can try you just read further information about Position as RCM Account Manager - Hunt Valley Location Companies drchrono in Hunt Valley, MD in January 2018 January 2018 in Hunt Valley, MD below..
RCM Account Manager - Hunt Valley LocationCompany drchrono
Location Hunt Valley, MD
Update 8 Day ago
- You will be the first and main point of contact for all client needs, software concerns, and training.
- You will be responsible for maintaining frequent and consistent contact with the client to measure the client’s satisfaction and utilization of the drchrono system.
- You will build your clients’ monthly financial performance reporting and review these reports with the client on a monthly basis.
- You will travel to client sites and drchrono’s corporate office in Mountain View for training and relationship building.
- You will help build out and document practice and company specific protocols and processes.
- You will help develop and suggest new reporting tools needed to analyze a client account.
- You will provide information pertaining to billing, coding, managed care networks, insurance carriers and reimbursement to the Executive team or clients as needed.
- You will attend relevant seminars to remain abreast of current issues regarding revenue cycle management, Medicare compliance and HIPAA.
- You will become an expert in all facets of the drchrono system and know the software inside and out.
- You will develop your knowledge of clearinghouse technology, a web-based program for eligibility verification, claim submission, and claim status in order to efficiently conduct customer follow-up and maximize revenue.
- You will learn about and adhere to all practice policies related to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare Compliance.
- You will supervise an assigned AR analyst to ensure consistent audits for our offshore vendors. You will also oversee their weekly and monthly report writing and advise them on project work or research for clients.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in RCM Account Management. Preferably in an outsourced billing atmosphere with experience serving many specialties, client sizes, and geographic locations.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong customer service skills.
- You have strong mathematical skills and are familiar with RCM metrics.
- You are tech savvy and can touch type at least forty (40) words per minute.
- You have an extensive working knowledge of managed care networks and insurance carriers.
- You have an excellent understanding of the current Medicare Compliance, OSHA, and HIPAA regulations.
- You know how to stay organized and thrive under pressure.
- You are a team player and know how to maintain great working relationships with clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- You communicate clearly, effectively, and know how to set and deliver on project expectations.
- You can prioritize and multi-task and .
- High school diploma or GED is required. A college degree is preferred.
ABOUT DRCHRONOdrchrono is a medical platform for doctors and patients. We are crafting only the best mobile healthcare experience, with a focus on iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch and web. The driving force of our efforts is in changing the way people engage and experience healthcare through electronic health records. We’re building some fascinating stuff. We are a Silicon Valley startup, working out of the chronoplex in SUNNYVALE, CA and Hunt Valley, Maryland. Our focus is on building artistic, intricate, and useful products. You would be part of an entrepreneurial, sharp, capable and curious team. Since our inception, we have attracted over 100k physicians, 10 million patients. So far we’ve booked 20+ million patient appointments and processed 1.5 billion dollars in medical billing per year.
drchrono is ranked by INC 500 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
Silicon Valley Business Journal designated drchrono as one of the fastest growing private companies and was voted the #1 mobile Electronic Health Record 5 years in a row by Black Book Rankings.
OUR MISSIONWe are always asking ourselves, how can we make physicians and patients life better through technology? Our team works on making healthcare better day by day.
- What we do and look for in people we work with-
- We don’t settle.
- Passion, be inspired.
- Develop entrepreneurs.
- Put a dent in the universe through healthcare.
Have questions? Checkout drchrono.com/careers and drchrono.com/tv.