carrierlist.co -- Today's career recruitment is very competing, that is for you to do the job prudently and it is not just a challenging activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to practice it which means you could make the proper conclusion in superior strategy to receive swift as well as far better effect. Because of this you will get greater potential customer and more secure live in the foreseeable future. Fresh Start Women's Foundation is just about the firms you could rely on to offer your family appropriate in addition to much better stay sometime soon. Signing up for this company will always make a person in a position to reach your current goal much easier and produce your own fantasy be realized.
To help make the organization perspective as well as assignment occurs accurate; Fresh Start Women's Foundation is actually open up pertaining to completely new placement since Position as Program Coordinator Companies Fresh Start Women's Foundation in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 throughout Phoenix, AZ begin from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about stuffing this specific nonincome producing, you need to attend this Position as Program Coordinator Companies Fresh Start Women's Foundation in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment in Phoenix, AZ. It truly is encouraged for many players to get ready all necessary requirements due to this work recruitment procedure, as the course of action will be needing someone to provide suited specs that the corporation wishes because of this position. If you think you are the one that can easily load this options, you can search to learn more information about Position as Program Coordinator Companies Fresh Start Women's Foundation in Phoenix, AZ in January 2018 January 2018 in Phoenix, AZ below..
Program CoordinatorCompany Fresh Start Women's Foundation
Location Phoenix, AZ
Update 8 Day ago
Organization and Mission:
Fresh Start is a unique organization, offering a holistic approach to providing resources that can nurture any woman’s personal and professional development at any stage of her life. The mission of Fresh Start Women’s Foundation is to connect women and change lives through its many programs and services: Personal Development Services, Family Law Support Services, Library and E-learning Center, Education Services, Self-Esteem Services, Mentoring Program, and Career Services.
The Program Coordinator will provide support, oversight, and coordination of specific programs to ensure they are scheduled, well attended, and are of optimal quality. The position will report to and work closely with the Program Manager to oversee all details of administration and management of programs with the area of responsibility as well as ensure each program is facilitated, evaluated, and continues to develop to meet the needs of the clients.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Gains a full understanding of each of the programs intentions in serving the clients
- Ensure that the programs are calendared each year and are outlines in each catalog.
- Identifies the room, material, facilitation, and topic needs of each program.
- Works with each facilitator on subject matter delivery and the appropriate delivery of the topic in the overall structure of the class.
- Works with Marketing to create fliers for outreach purposes for each program and ensure that the programs are highlighted on the website.
- Conducts program orientations and other portion of programs and necessary or appropriate.
- Enrolls clients into programs, works with Social and Resource teams to identify potential barriers to clients’ success, attends staffing meetings when relevant or deemed appropriate
- Enters client data into Apricot and client files.
- Evaluate the success of the program by clients’ attendance, satisfaction tracking, outcomes tracking etc. Reports all outcomes to Program Manager monthly.
- Conducts follow up phone calls to identify program outcomes
- Plans, schedules, and implements program success celebrations, graduations, and events. Organizing the event, purchasing
- Identify Spanish speaking services that could be of benefit to clients; plan, organize, and implement new programs for this population.
- Responsible to grow attendance to all programs within area of responsibility.
- Participate on Team Fresh Start and other identified work teams as assigned
- Ability to be organized and multi-task.
- Open to change, willing to participate in the implementation of new programs, and willing to contribute to whatever service area is in need of assistance.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new duties when needed.
- Clear and competent oral and written communication skills
- Skillful interpersonal communication and ability to keep others informed
- Ability to work respectfully and effectively with a variety of individuals
- Professional appearance and good telephone skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred, both oral and written
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED; college coursework preferred
- At least 3-4 years of experience working within in an administrative role preferably in a non-profit setting.
- Competency with MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet
- Physical ability to do light moving, set up of classrooms and lifting of boxes weighing 25-30 lbs.
Notice: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Fresh Start reserves the right to change this job description at any time. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Reasonable accommodations can be made for a disability that is affected by the above stated job responsibilities and/or qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time