carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. Department of the Air Force is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; Department of the Air Force is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Realty Specialist Companies Department of the Air Force in Maxwell AFB, AL in January 2018 in Maxwell AFB, AL begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Realty Specialist Companies Department of the Air Force in Maxwell AFB, AL in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Maxwell AFB, AL. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Realty Specialist Companies Department of the Air Force in Maxwell AFB, AL in January 2018 January 2018 in Maxwell AFB, AL below..
Realty SpecialistCompany Department of the Air Force
Location Maxwell AFB, AL
Update 9 Day ago
SummaryThe mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
These positions are being filled under Direct-Hire Authority for the Department of Defense for Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates. The Secretary of the Air Force has delegated authority by the Office of the Secretary of Defense to directly appoint qualified post-secondary students and recent graduates directly into competitive service positions; these positions may be professional or administrative occupations and are located Air Force-Wide. Positions may be filled as permanent or term with a full-time or part-time work schedule. Pay will vary by geographic location.
*** The term "Current post-secondary student" mean a person who is currently enrolled in, and in good academic standing at a full-time program at an institution of higher education; and is make satisfactory progress toward receipt of a baccalaureate or graduate degree; and has completed at least one year of the program.
*** The term "recent graduate" means a person who was awarded a degree by an institution of higher education not more than two years before the date of the appointment of such person, except that in the case of a person who has completed a period of obligated service in a uniform service of more than four years.
This is a Direct Hire Public Notice, under this recruitment procedure applications will be accepted for each location/ installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application.
This Public Notice is to gather applications which may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems (i.e., NH, NJ, NK).
Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Performs conventional real property functions relating to the acquisition, management, and disposal of government real property. Conducts complete physical inventories to ensure accurate assignment information and/or compliance inspections of installation leased or federally owned facilities every five years; every three years for historic property.
- Acquires interest in real property and use rights with limited complicating factors. Determines the appropriate real property interest to be acquired to satisfy the requirements for specific projects (i.e., fee simple, easement, leasehold, mineral and other rights, permit or license).
- Determines need for and takes actions, such as easements and permits, and negotiates minor outgrants. Provides information to prospective grantees, (e.g., government officials, bank officials, private individuals, etc.) concerning property and facilities available for outgrant, including policies, terms, conditions, and other pertinent matters.
- Performs work associated with the processing of excess land or proposed facility disposal actions. Disposes of property in prescribed geographic areas with few environmental concerns and a large real estate market in which sales have little economic impact.
- Gathers data and prepares reports. Reviews and updates installation real property records to ensure existence and completeness for an accurate inventory of real property assets and maintains auditable supporting documentation within the authoritative data source.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-11).
Travel RequiredOccasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Supervisory status No
Promotion Potential 11
Who May ApplyThis job is open to… This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection. Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- Job family (Series)
Conditions of Employment
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Males must be registered for Selective Service, see www.sss.gov
- Total salary varies depending on location of position
- PCS expenses if authorized will be paid IAW JTR and Air Force Regulations
- Recruitment incentives may be authorized
- Position may be subject to random drug testing
- Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Shift work and emergency overtime may be required
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- Position may require an appropriate security clearance
QualificationsFor GS-05: 3 years, 1 year of which was equivalent to at least GS-4 General Experience; Or 4-year course of study leading to a bachelor's degree.
For GS-07: one year of specialized experience, equivalent to at least the GS-05 grade level in the Federal service, which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. My experience may include knowledge of commonly applied real estate principles, rules, regulations, and practices, and a general understanding of real estate markets.
For GS-09: one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-07 level in the Federal service, which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skill, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. My experience may include knowledge of environmental laws and regulations to determine the appropriateness of alternative uses of land or property considering the presence of hazardous waste and the impact on cost effectiveness of acquisition or disposal projects equipment.
For GS-11: one year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-09 level in the Federal service, which has equipped me with the particular knowledge, skill, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. My experience may include knowledge of a wide range of complex real property laws, legal procedures, regulations, instructions, directives, principles, concepts, and practices; as well as a good understanding of the real estate market to acquire real property involving a combination of complicating factors which involves high volume activity.
To view qualifying educational requirements and/or combination of education and specialized experience click on the following link:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES ( KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
1. Knowledge of commonly applied real property principles, rules, regulations, and practices as well as agency, state, and local government procedures and appropriate statutes and policies.
2. Knowledge of space management and utilization practices and techniques, and policies and procedures for real property documentation and records.
3. Knowledge of outgrant procedures and required documentation.
4. Knowledge of property disposal policies and procedures.
5. Skill in gathering, evaluating, and interpreting data to arrive at valid conclusions and offer meaningful recommendations.
6. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, using tact and diplomacy
PART-TIME OR UNPAID EXPERIENCE: Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid and or part-time work. You must clearly identify the duties and responsibilities in each position held and the total number of hours per week.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE: Refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service Programs (i.e., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student and social). Volunteer work helps build critical competencies, knowledge and skills that can provide valuable training and experience that translates directly to paid employment. You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
EducationIF USING EDUCATION TO QUALIFY: You MUST provide transcripts to support your educational claims. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: Education completed in foreign colleges or universities may be used to meet the requirements. You must show proof the education credentials have been deemed to be at least equivalent to that gained in conventional U.S. education program. It is your responsibility to provide such evidence when applying.
Additional informationEmployed Annuitants ( Reemployed Annuitants): Applicants in receipt of an annuity based on civilian employment in the Federal Service are subject to the DoD Policy on The Employment of Annuitants. Click here for more information.
Temporary and Term Appointments: If you are selected for a temporary or term position, your appointment may be extended to the maximum period allowed by law without further competition.
Selective Service: Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. For additional information, click here .
Direct Deposit: All federal employees are required to have direct deposit.
If you have questions regarding this announcement and have hearing or speech difficulties click here .
How You Will Be EvaluatedYou will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications.
Your application package (resume, supporting documents, and responses to the questionnaire) will be used to determine your eligibility, qualifications, and quality ranking for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your rating or consideration for employment.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to the documents you submit. The documents you submit must support your responses to the online questionnaire. If your application contradicts or does not support your questionnaire responses, you will receive a rating of "not qualified" or "insufficient information" and you will not receive further consideration for this job.
Applicants who disqualify themselves will not be evaluated further.
To apply for this position, you must provide a complete Application Package which includes:
1. Your Resume (your latest resume will be used to determine your qualifications)
- If you submit more than one copy of your resume, only the most recent (latest) version will be reviewed. The latest timestamp will be used to determine which version of your resume is "most recent." It is your responsibility to check the status and timestamp of all documents you submit as part of your application.
- If your resume includes a photograph or other inappropriate material or content, you will not be considered for this vacancy.
- For qualification determinations your resume must contain hours worked per week and dates of employment (i.e., hours per week and month/year to month/year or month/year to present). If your resume does not contain this information, your application may be marked as insufficient and you will not receive consideration for this position.
3. Additional Required Documents (see Required Documents section below). Ensure all submitted documents contain your full name, address, phone number, and last four digits of your social security number.
Background checks and security clearanceSecurity clearance Secret
- Required Documents
Required DocumentsThe following documents are required and must be provided with your application for this Public Notice:
- Online Application - Questionnaire
- Resume - must include beginning and ending month and year for each employment period
- Transcripts - if qualifying based on education or positive education series
- Registration/License - active, current registration/license if applicable for the position
- Veterans' Preference - a copy of your DD Form 214 which must include character of service or a Statement of Service/Proof of Service which must include service dates and character of service. In addition, if claiming 10-point preference you must submit a VA Letter or a disability determination from a branch of the Armed Forces (or documentation of Purple Heart, if applicable) and a SF 15 (Application for 10-point veteran preference). ACTIVE DUTY SERVICE MEMBERS: The VOW Act Chapter 21 of Title 5, United States Code (U.S.C.), Section 2108a, requires Federal agencies treat active duty service member as veterans, disabled veterans, and preference eligible, when they submit, at the time they apply for a Federal job, a "certification" of active service in lieu of a DD-214, assuming the service member is otherwise eligible. A "certification" letter should be on letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. The service member's military service dates are necessary in order to determine whether he or she meets the definition of "veteran" under 5 U.S.C. 2108(1). The "certification" must reflect the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date of submission . The "certification" must be signed by, or by direction of, the adjutant, personnel officer, or commander of your unit or higher headquarters and must indicate when your terminal leave will begin (if applicable), your rank, dates of active duty service, the type of discharge and character of service (i.e. honorable). Further, under paragraph (h) of the rule, agencies are required to verify a qualifying separation from military service prior to appointment, through the DD-214 or other appropriate documentation. Your preference and/or appointment eligibility will be verified prior to appointment. Active duty members that fail to provide a valid "certification" of service with their initial application will be found "not eligible." Military members may be appointed before the effective date of their military retirement/separation if member is on terminal leave.
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements: Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education .
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
BenefitsA career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Review our benefits
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.