carrierlist.co - Today's task recruitment is quite aggressive, that's why should you work properly which is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will provide you with possiblity to do it therefore you would be able to make the best choice in far better strategy to obtain rapid as well as much better result. Because of this you'll get far better possibility and better reside down the road. Goldman Sachs is amongst the corporations that you could confidence to present you and your family appropriate as well as greater are living in the foreseeable future. Joining this provider will always make a person competent to accomplish your own target easier and help make your current aspiration become a reality.
To produce the business eye-sight in addition to quest arrives genuine; Goldman Sachs is actually open pertaining to completely new location as Position as Technology - FICC Technology - FAST- Associate - New York Companies Goldman Sachs in New York, NY 10282 in January 2018 within New York, NY 10282 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's keen on filling this empty, remember to engage in that Position as Technology - FICC Technology - FAST- Associate - New York Companies Goldman Sachs in New York, NY 10282 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment with New York, NY 10282. It truly is suggested for many participants to prepare just about all important needs just for this job recruitment treatment, because procedure need someone to allow suited spec the firm would like for this situation. If you are that you'll be one that could populate the particular specs, you can look at to read more info about Position as Technology - FICC Technology - FAST- Associate - New York Companies Goldman Sachs in New York, NY 10282 in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY 10282 below..
Technology - FICC Technology - FAST- Associate - New YorkCompany Goldman Sachs
Location New York, NY 10282
Update 10 Day ago
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm's ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
FAST is a cross-divisional team in Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities (FICC). FAST Technology partners with strats, sales, traders, and franchise managers in FICC market making businesses to understand and quantify opportunities, inefficiencies and workflow obstacles. We develop intuitive and relevant analytics to optimize business leaders' decision making and, partnering with FAST strats, convert data-driven insights into action by embedding those analytics into simple front-line sales and trading workflow tools.
As a front-office engineer on the FAST team, you will be at the forefront of a data-driven initiative to optimize decision making across multiple asset classes. You may be building a web app that utilizes vital franchise data to suggest potential trades, improving our ability to capture and visualize trade and inquiry data, or architecting data caches that can be used across applications.
At times you will be asked to step into the trading floor environment and at others you will be called upon to guide the decisions of leadership. Whether your interests fall in machine learning, business optimization or full stack development, you will find your calling amidst our diverse team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONSJOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exposure to aspects of trading in various fixed income products
- Connectivity with traders, salespeople, strategists and multiple areas of Technology in a dynamic environment
- Overall, this role will draw upon your knowledge of programming and analytical skills: you will be challenged to rapidly prototype early-stage solutions. Data-driven insights from usage patterns and user feedback will drive you to condense your work into simple and efficient real-time workflow tools. You will also be required to think strategically on a higher level, proposing new business metrics or suggesting alternatives. As you gain expertise in the dynamics of the trading business, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into your areas of interest.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Interest in fixed income products
- Knowledge of trading technologies in the front-office of a trading organization
- Experience in fixed income asset classes
- Strong programming experience in at least one compiled language (e.g. C++, Java)
- In-depth knowledge of relational and columnar SQL databases, including database design
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHSThe Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.