carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Tarrant County College is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Tarrant County College can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Patrol Officer Police Companies Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 within Fort Worth, TX originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Patrol Officer Police Companies Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fort Worth, TX. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Patrol Officer Police Companies Tarrant County College in Fort Worth, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Worth, TX below..
Patrol Officer PoliceCompany Tarrant County College
Location Fort Worth, TX
Update 8 Day ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Uses interpersonal skills, thinks, reasons, and makes sound judgments to decide how duties and responsibilities are completed
• Works on rotating shifts performing security patrols, traffic control, investigation and first aid at accidents, detection, investigation and arrest of persons involved in crimes or misconduct
• Works an assigned shift using own judgment in deciding course of action being expected to handle difficult and emergency situations without assistance
• Maintains normal availability by radio or telephone for consultation on major emergencies or precedent
• Carries out duties in conformance with Federal, State, County, College and District laws, ordinances, policies and procedures
• Patrols College streets and College areas to preserve the peace and enforce the law, control vehicular traffic prevent or detect and investigate misconduct involving misdemeanors, felonies and other law violations’ and to otherwise serve and protect
• Responds to emergency radio calls and investigates accidents, robberies, civil disturbances, domestic disputes, fights, drunkenness, missing children, prowlers, abuse of drugs, etc.
• Takes appropriate law enforcement action. Interrogates suspects, witnesses and drivers; preserves evidence
• Arrests violators. Investigates and renders assistance at scene of vehicular accidents
• Summons ambulances and other emergency vehicles. Takes measurements and draws diagrams of crime/accident scenes
• Conducts follow up investigations of crimes committed during assigned shift. Seeks out and questions victim, witnesses and suspects. Develops leads and tips. Searches scene of crimes for clues
• Analyzes and evaluates evidence and arrests offenders
• Prepares cases for giving testimony and testifies in court proceedings
• Prepares a variety of records including incident/offense reports, daily activity log, criminal, information and accident investigation reports; vehicle impoundment forms and hazard reports
• Conducts field sobriety tests and contacts municipal police agencies that have concurrent jurisdiction with other agency for filing of charges and transfer of custody of DWI suspects
• Undertakes community oriented police work, and assists citizens with such matters as locked or stalled vehicles, crime prevention, drug abuse resistance education ( DARE ), traffic safety, etc.
• Participates in investigating criminal law violations occurring within the City limits, obtaining evidences and compiling information regarding these crimes, preparing cases for filing of charges, testifying in court, and related activities
• Conducts patrol activities including directing traffic, investigation of reported or observed violations of law, and conducting patrol activities
• Coordinates activities with supervisors or other college departments as needed, exchanges information with officers in other law enforcement agencies, and obtains advice from the college administration regarding cases, policies and procedures, as needed and assigned
• Maintains contact with police supervisory personnel to coordinate investigation activities, provide mutual assistance during emergency situations and provides general information about Department activities
• Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the worksite
• Completes all required training and professional development sessions sponsored through Tarrant County College ( TCC )
• Supports the values of the College: diversity, teaching excellence, student success, innovation and creativity and service to the College
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
• High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma ( GED )
• Successful completion of police academy, TCLEOSE exam, and the TCC Police Department Field Training Program
• At least 21 years old and a United States citizen
• Ability to speak, read and write the English language
• Possess good character with stable employment history
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Please Note: Employment is contingent upon a candidate’s successful criminal background investigation results that provide no evidence of (1) felony convictions; (2) Class B misdemeanor convictions or court-ordered community supervision or probation for any criminal offenses above the grade of Class B within the last 10 years; (3) convictions, probations or deferred dispositions for family violence; nor (4) DWI / DUI convictions within the last 10 years.
Some knowledge of modern law enforcement principles, procedures, techniques, and equipment Some skill in operating the tools and equipment listed below; Ability to learn the applicable laws, ordinances,
and department rules and regulations; Ability to perform work requiring good physical condition; Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers and supervisors; Ability to exercise sound judgment in evaluating situations and in making decisions; Ability to follow verbal and written instructions; Ability to meet the special; Ability to meet Department’s physical standards; Ability to learn the college’s geography. Must pass a psychologist administered fitness for duty examination; Must pass State Certification Exam.
Formal application process includes a review of education and experience; appropriate testing including written and physical agility test; oral interview; background check, polygraph examination and psychological examination.
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Please click here for a list of physical demands and work environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary