carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. AAA Club Alliance is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; AAA Club Alliance is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Retention Marketing Specialist Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wilmington, DE 19801 in January 2018 with Wilmington, DE 19801 originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Retention Marketing Specialist Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wilmington, DE 19801 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Wilmington, DE 19801. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Retention Marketing Specialist Companies AAA Club Alliance in Wilmington, DE 19801 in January 2018 January 2018 in Wilmington, DE 19801 below..
Retention Marketing SpecialistCompany AAA Club Alliance
Location Wilmington, DE 19801
Update 6 Day ago
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
AAA is hiring for a Retention Marketing Specialist to join the team at our Headquarters in Wilmington! The Member Retention team is focused on making membership invaluable in order to increase revenues and decrease expenses. The Retention Marketing Specialist executes effective renewal marketing campaigns that achieve both renewal rate and revenue goals for AAA Club Alliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee production for all retention marketing efforts (direct mail, online, & telemarketing).
- Collaborate with internal marketing/support teams, as well as vendors, to produce cost-effective member retention communications, including membership renewal bills.
- Track, monitor, & analyze results for all marketing programs; use campaign results to continually improve results and achieve key retention objectives.
- Prepare internal communications for AAA personnel to prepare them to effectively handle member and vendor questions related to retention efforts/programs.
- Establish objectives for member retention initiatives, including test offers, financial assumptions, creative, and list selection plans.
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed on a timely basis and are within the planned budget.
- Execute strategies for achieving incremental renewal growth across all membership types.
- Work closely with Member Retention management team to create an annual retention marketing plan/budget; track actual results to forecast and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with third party retention telemarketing vendors to maximize performance and achieve renewal goals; regularly monitor quality of outbound telemarketing units.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing and Consumer and Market Research to continually improve all renewal communications to drive renewal rate improvement and deliver a consistent brand image.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, and a minimum of four to five years’ experience in a related field (preferably in Retention or Loyalty Marketing), or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A clear understanding of business objectives and relevant internal/external business issues impacting AAA Club Alliance's ability to achieve its objectives
- Knowledge and application of project management principles; effective in setting priorities, applying resources and meeting deadlines.
- Leadership skills and will be able to effectively motivate cross-functional teams to meet desired objectives and produce results.
- Proven ability to drive change through the effective development and selling of concepts and proposals to all levels including senior management.
- Ability to effectively work independently on all assignments and projects with minimal supervision.
- Solid understanding of budgeting, forecasting and expense management principles.
- Excellent skills in analyzing financial information, forecasting trends, ROI analysis, etc.
- Working knowledge of various Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
Why Join Us?
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary of $50,800-$63,500/annually
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box