carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is extremely cut-throat, which is for you to function prudently and it's not really a tricky action to take. carrierlist.co will give you chance to take action which means you can create the best conclusion in better technique to receive swift and superior effect. That way you'll get far better prospective client in addition to less hazardous are living later on. NTT DATA Services is probably the organizations that one could have confidence in to offer your family suitable and also greater stay sometime soon. Becoming a member of the corporation could make an individual in a position to attain your own target simpler and make your current wish becoming reality.
To create the organization perspective as well as assignment happens true; NTT DATA Services is actually available regarding completely new situation as Position as Epic Support Intermediate Specialist Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 with Plano, TX originate from January 2018. Everybody who's considering stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should attend this specific Position as Epic Support Intermediate Specialist Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Plano, TX. It's encouraged for many members to ready just about all necessary prerequisites because of this career recruitment method, for the reason that method will be needing one to give appropriate options which the firm wants due to this place. If you think that you will be one that can easily fill your specs, you can look at to see more info about Position as Epic Support Intermediate Specialist Companies NTT DATA Services in Plano, TX in January 2018 January 2018 in Plano, TX below..
Epic Support Intermediate SpecialistCompany NTT DATA Services
Location Plano, TX
Update 8 Day ago
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services, is currently seeks an Epic Support Intermediate Specialist to join our Epic Clinical Service Desk in Plano, TX. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. This role will provide our client with a knowledge leader experienced clinical or technical processes and the Epic application suite. This individual possesses deep clinical expertise and a successful track record of addressing the clinical process issues and workflow optimization regarding the use of Epic’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software suite. The person will help guide the clinical support team, as well as work directly with the physicians and senior clinicians.
We are only considering local applicants at this time. All candidates will have to be shift flexible. Nights and weekend work will be required.
- Respond to the physician issues and incidents regarding the clinical aspects of the Epic suite (Incidents may include, but are not limited to, workflow issues, application errors, user access, etc.
- Receive, analyze, and process the Epic application requests submitted via e-mail, Web, and voice mails; examples include master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
- Track, add the appropriate comments to, and close or escalate the incident tickets and related issues in a timely manner
- Proactively manage the incident situations
- Drive resolution of the support issues, incidents, and problems
- Understand the latest configurations and changes of Epic
- Participate in the development of knowledge management and training content
- Participate in change management processes and provide information on issues and workflows encountered by the service desk
- Experienced in Epic clinical workflows and functionality
- 3 years customer service support
- 3 years clinical care delivery experience
- 2 years of experience in Epic implementation and support
- Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
- Strong verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- Type 35 wpm with a high level of accuracy
- Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems
- Previous team leadership experience
- Certified in one or more of the following Epic modules: Ambulatory, ASAP, Inpatient Orders, Clin Doc, ADT,and/or Willow
- Additional experience in one or more of any of the following Epic modules: Prelude, Cadence, HIMS, Resolute HB, Resolute PB, MyChart, EpicLink, EpicWeb, and/or Clarity
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (together with its subsidiaries, the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.