carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Link Mechanical Services is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Link Mechanical Services is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as HVAC Installation Technician/Installer (Licensed) Companies Link Mechanical Services in Waterbury, CT in January 2018 in Waterbury, CT begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as HVAC Installation Technician/Installer (Licensed) Companies Link Mechanical Services in Waterbury, CT in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Waterbury, CT. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as HVAC Installation Technician/Installer (Licensed) Companies Link Mechanical Services in Waterbury, CT in January 2018 January 2018 in Waterbury, CT below..
HVAC Installation Technician/Installer (Licensed)Company Link Mechanical Services
Location Waterbury, CT
Update 7 Day ago
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.
Position Purpose (Summary)
The function of this position is to:
- Replace, modify, and/or install warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations and local codes.
- Can startup installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
- Can troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
- Communicate with the consumer regarding the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
- Customer service attitude.
- Must have a good working knowledge of products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Become knowledgeable of various municipalities' plan requirements, permit requirements and submittal processes.
- Communicate with Field Installation Supervisor throughout each project in order to assure proper, prompt completion of the job.
- Continuously improve knowledge of construction in general, and learn how Link Mechanical Services operates to benefit the customer.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to your position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Insure customer satisfaction with follow up on all installations.
- Ask and obtain customer referrals and web recommendations
- Build and practice superior interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings and specification.
- Can accurately list/order materials and supplies for use on the job.
- Can work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email, and outlook.
- Be capable of understanding client needs. Continuously learn through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: HVAC, Sheet metal, Residential Installer, HVAC Installer, HVAC Installation, Furnace Installer, Air Conditioning Installer, Boiler installer, Mini Splits, Boilers, Air Conditioning, Heating, Ductwork, Radiant Heat, Unico, Spacepack, Spacepak, Space Pak, Geo Thermal
Serving: Ansonia, CT; 06401, Beacon Falls, CT; 06403, Berlin, CT; 06037, Bethany, CT; 06524, Bethel, CT; 06801, Bethlehem, CT; 06751, Botsford, CT; 06404, Branford, CT; 06405, Bridgeport, CT; 06601, 06602, 06604, 06605, 06606, 06607, 06608, 06610, 06673, 06699, Bridgewater, CT; 06752, Bristol, CT; 06010, 06011, Brookfield, CT; 06804, Centerbrook, CT; 06409, Cheshire, CT; 06408, 06410, 06411, Chester, CT; 06412, Clinton, CT; 06413, Cobalt, CT; 06414, Cromwell, CT; 06416, Danbury, CT; 06810, 06811, 06813, 06814, 06816, 06817, Deep River, CT; 06417, Derby, CT; 06418, Durham, CT; 06422, East Berlin, CT; 06023, East Hampton, CT; 06424, East Haven, CT; 06512, Easton, CT; 06612, Essex, CT; 06426, Fairfield, CT; 06824, 06825, 06828, Farmington, CT; 06030, 06032, 06034, Georgetown, CT; 06829, Greens Farms, CT; 06838, Guilford, CT; 06437, Haddam, CT; 06438, Hadlyme, CT; 06439, Hamden, CT; 06514, 06517, 06518, Hawleyville, CT; 06440, Higganum, CT; 06441, Ivoryton, CT; 06442, Killingworth, CT; 06419, Madison, CT; 06443, Marion, CT; 06444, Meriden, CT; 06450, 06451, Middle Haddam, CT; 06456, Middlebury, CT; 06762, Middlefield, CT; 06455, Middletown, CT; 06457, 06459, Milford, CT; 06460, 06461, Milldale, CT; 06467, Monroe, CT; 06468, Moodus, CT; 06469, Naugatuck, CT; 06770, New Britain, CT; 06050, 06051, 06052, 06053, New Haven, CT; 06501, 06502, 06503, 06504, 06505, 06506, 06507, 06508, 06509, 06510, 06511, 06513, 06515, 06519, 06520, 06521, 06530, 06531, 06532, 06533, 06534, 06535, 06536, 06537, 06538, 06540, Newington, CT; 06111, Newtown, CT; 06470, North Branford, CT; 06471, North Haven, CT; 06473, Northfield, CT; 06778, Northford, CT; 06472, Norwalk, CT; 06850, 06851, 06852, 06854, 06855, 06856, 06857, 06858, 06860, Oakville, CT; 06779, Old Saybrook, CT; 06475, Orange, CT; 06477, Oxford, CT; 06478, Pequabuck, CT; 06781, Plainville, CT; 06062, Plantsville, CT; 06479, Plymouth, CT; 06782, Portland, CT; 06480, Prospect, CT; 06712, Redding Center, CT; 06875, Redding Ridge, CT; 06876, Redding, CT; 06896, Ridgefield, CT; 06877, 06879, Rockfall, CT; 06481, Rocky Hill, CT; 06067, Roxbury, CT; 06783, Sandy Hook, CT; 06482, Seymour, CT; 06483, Shelton, CT; 06484, South Britain, CT; 06487, South Glastonbury, CT; 06073, Southbury, CT; 06488, Southington, CT; 06489, Southport, CT; 06890, Stevenson, CT; 06491, Stratford, CT; 06614, 06615, Terryville, CT; 06786, Thomaston, CT; 06787, Trumbull, CT; 06611, Wallingford, CT; 06492, 06493, 06494, 06495, Washington, CT; 06793, Waterbury, CT; 06701, 06702, 06703, 06704, 06705, 06706, 06708, 06710, 06720, 06721, 06722, 06723, 06724, 06725, 06726, 06749, Watertown, CT; 06795, West Hartford, CT; 06137, West Haven, CT; 06516, Westbrook, CT; 06498, Weston, CT; 06883, Westport, CT; 06880, 06881, 06888, 06889, Wilton, CT; 06897, Wolcott, CT; 06716, Woodbridge, CT; 06525, Woodbury, CT; 06798.