carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Tow Truck Driver Operator Companies PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair in Auburn, WA in January 2018 in Auburn, WA begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Tow Truck Driver Operator Companies PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair in Auburn, WA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Auburn, WA. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Tow Truck Driver Operator Companies PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair in Auburn, WA in January 2018 January 2018 in Auburn, WA below..
Tow Truck Driver OperatorCompany PRO-TOW 24 Hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair
Location Auburn, WA
Update 8 Day ago
Tow Truck Driver Operator
PRO-TOW 24hr Towing & OnSite Truck Repair, is a growing service organization that is a local family owned and operated business. We have been in business since 1993 and remain a progressive, honest, and ethical organization. We are looking for uniquely talented and motivated teammates to grow their careers in our fast-paced emergency service business. Our compensation plan provides full benefits and wages that average between $25 and $36 per hour plus after hours call out earnings of 1.5 or 2x. Our benefits include personal time, vacation time, medical, dental, vision, retirement matching, and ongoing training. Your opportunity to advance your wages will correlate to your current skills and certifications and your motivation to improve and increase them. We have a variety of stepped increases that correlate to certifications, licenses, and skills.
Our industry and our company is a stable and secure career choice for those willing to invest in learning and growing their skills. There is no day the same in our business, and if you think you have what it takes to be considered as an addition to our team, please contact me directly with any questions or send me your resume as the first step. Please also feel free to drop by either of our locations to see first-hand what we are about. Any of us would be happy to give you a tour of our facility and our equipment. Even if you are happily employed now or currently living out of our area, I encourage you to reach out and share your future intentions because we will be adding new teammates that will fit and have a passion for our trade over the next 6 to 12 months.
What we do:
- -Light, medium and heavy duty towing
- -Emergency recoveries for light duty cars all the way up to major incidents involving semis on the interstate.
- -Mobile Crane Work with our new Century 1150 Rotator
- -Emergency spill containment and cleanup.
- -Load and cargo services. Load shifts, reloads, and load recovery
- -OnSite emergency truck repair
- -InShop auto and heavy truck repair
- -Out of state transport
- -All sorts of non-routine situations that our customer may ask us to assist with
- -High profile jobs are not our every day work, but we certainly appreciate the opportunity when we get them. They also may seem fun in the photo album, but most of the time you finish sore, exhausted, and humbled. Take a look at some of them on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/PROTOWAuburn/ and https://www.youtube.com/user/motorplex1100
Unique Skills That Increase Your Chances to be Invited to Join our Team:
- -Military, construction, or service experience that includes inclimate weather experiences, long and irregular hours, and large physical demands. We are often the busiest and most profitable when the going gets tough. Those that excel on our team, love the challenge.
- -Equipment operation. Schooling, or equivalent on the job experience running heavy equipment, hydraulics, cranes, etc. For those that understand the ins and outs of running equipment seem to advance more quickly since we have so many diverse pieces of equipment and jobs.
- -Mechanical training or equivalent experience. Whether you are applying for a technician job or a tow operator position, we have found those with advanced technical skills excel in our trade.
- -Commercial driver’s license, especially a Class A combination license opens opportunities and increased earnings potential. However, please do not confuse this as an ordinary driving job. Additional endorsements are desired with increased earnings.
- -Emergency spill or environmental response experience. While this is not the everyday part of this job, it is an important and growth opportunity for you. Hazardous materials training and experience may prove helpful.
- -Prior towing experience. Not required, and in some cases it may be a detriment. We are not an ordinary towing company, and are not looking for ordinary people.
- -Attitude of a Professional. Ethics, morality, and living your life 24/7 that is a positive contribution to our workplace and our community is a step in the right direction.
Some of Our Areas of Training We Provide and Promote:
- -Towing Certificates and Training: Light, Medium, Heavy Duty, and Advanced Recovery.
- -Automotive and Diesel Training and Certificates and Schooling: ASE Training and Certification
- -Mechanical experience and skills
- -Mobile Crane Operator Certification and Training.
- -Commercial Driver’s License and endorsements. We are an approved Wash. DOL certified trainer, and can provide training to obtain CDL.
- -TWIC card, Passport or Enhanced ID.
- -Flagger, Pilot Car, and/or Traffic Control.
- -Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response: 20hr and 40hr.
- -Environmental and spill cleanup.
- -First Aid and CPR.
- -OSHA Rigging and Crane Certifications.
- -Forklift Training and Certification
- -Other training, skills, or experiences, unique and applicable to our business.
- -You must be self-motivated, have goals, and are looking to grow your career and grow your skills.
- -Must be willing to work daytime and on call hours and shifts 24/7,
- -Our light duty (non class A CDL) tow truck operators must reside within 15 minutes (per Google) from our Auburn location.
- -Our heavy duty (class A CDL) tow truck operators must reside within 30 minutes (per Google) from our Auburn location.
- -On Call Service Technicians must live within 30 minutes (per Google) from our Auburn Location.
- -Your driving record must have minimal events, and meet insurance requirements.
- -Must not use drugs (including marijuana at all in any method), and cannot consume alcohol during working or on call hours.
- -Must meet WSP criminal background check standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 to $107,000.00 /year