Customer Service Rep - Energy Enrollment SpecialistCompany Premier Energy Sales
Location Tarpon Springs, FL
Update 8 Day ago
The aftermath of Hurricane Irma left most of Florida without power and struggling to make ends meet. If you've missed time from work, and now you can't afford to pay your bills, it's time to start a new job where there's no cap on your pay! Come work for a great company where the better you do, the more money you make!
Don't wait for another hurricane to hit, come in for an interview TODAY and if you have experience, you could start tomorrow!
Premier Energy Sales is a leading Energy Marketer for commercial and residential customers. Our expertise resides in supplying telemarketing services for Energy Suppliers. Our diverse array of expertise in the energy industry covers all deregulated states in the U.S.
- Our managers have a combined 30 years of sales experience in the energy industry.
- Live monitoring and training to ensure you achieve your goals.
- We are constantly helping our sales reps to improve, and make more money.
- We have short scripts that are easy to read, and will get you PAID!
We’re looking for dedicated people with strong work ethics and a professional attitude. No experience is needed, we will train you to be a Residential Energy Enrollment Specialist. We make selling energy easy. All you need is a good attitude, be willing to learn, and have a desire to make lots of money!
- Our new pay scale enables the average rep to earn $500 or more a week!
- Quarterly bonuses, attendance bonuses, daily cash spiffs, holiday raffles and free lunch incentives.
- Currently only day shift is available, Monday through Friday 9am-4:30pm and alternating Saturdays 10am-2pm at our enrollment center.
We’re currently hiring for our Tarpon Springs call center at 905 E. MLK Jr Dr. Suite 120, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689. We’re located in the Tarpon Towers, directly on the U.S. 19 bus route, a block away from the New Port Richey Exchange.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay.
- Paid training.
- Cash spiffs daily.
- Fun working environment!
- Performance, attendance, and referral bonuses.
- Holiday raffles for flat screen TV’s, tablets, gift cards, etc.
- No cap on your pay. The harder you work, the more $$$ you earn!
- Need MONEY after Hurricane Irma? Come interview today and you could start tomorrow!
You can submit an resume online, but it's not necessary. Please just come in for an interview anytime between 9:30am-4pm Monday-Friday. If you have any questions you can contact us at 727-755-0945. Just ask for Lisa or Jamie!
Job Type: Full-time
- Tarpon Springs, FL
- High school or equivalent
- Call Center: 1 year
- Energy Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Florida Telemarketing License