carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment can be quite competitive, that is certainly why should you work wisely and it's not just a challenging action to take. carrierlist.co will give you probability to practice it therefore you could create the correct decision with much better technique to find rapid and also greater outcome. Because of this you'll get far better potential customer and more secure stay later on. ICRW is just about the companies you could trust to present your family appropriate as well as much better live later on. Subscribing to this business is likely to make people able to attain your own objective easier and help to make your current fantasy be realized.
To help to make this company eyesight along with assignment arrives legitimate, ICRW will be available pertaining to completely new situation because Position as Director, Global Health, Youth and Development Companies ICRW in Washington, DC in January 2018 in Washington, DC begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this specific empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Director, Global Health, Youth and Development Companies ICRW in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Washington, DC. It's encouraged for all players to organize just about all required specifications for this career recruitment treatment, as the method requires one to offer ideal standards the corporation desires because of this situation. If you're that you'll be the one which could complete the actual spec, you can search to learn further information about Position as Director, Global Health, Youth and Development Companies ICRW in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
Director, Global Health, Youth and DevelopmentCompany ICRW
Location Washington, DC
Update 8 Day ago
The role requires subject-matter expertise and professional experience in gender, population, sexual and reproductive health, behavior and rights, and in women's and girls’ empowerment, especially on issues such as adolescents and transitions to adulthood; early, forced and child marriage; sex selection, fertility trends, maternal health, and sexual/reproductive behavior. Knowledge of HIV and stigma and Positive Youth Development a plus. The position requires strong research skills, including knowledge in quantitative, qualitative and participatory methodologies, experience in monitoring and evaluation (M&E) of gender programs and ability to provide relevant technical support and strategic advice to a range of clients such as donors, NGOs, corporate partners, and government agencies. The Director is responsible for securing the portfolio’s funding pipeline, engaging the business development team, portfolio staff and other research teams to proactively generate concepts and proposals, as well as to respond to relevant calls for proposals. The Director should be willing to travel up to 35% time. S/he will serve as a member of the Global Senior Management Team (GSMT) and report directly to the President. The position is based in ICRW's headquarters in Washington, DC: alternatively, New Delhi; Nairobi; Kampala depending upon circumstances.
- Support engagement between the DC office and GYD projects and staff housed in the Asia and Africa Offices (through integrated business development efforts, regular global team meetings, strategic planning, project implementation, and periodic in-house capacity building on key skills);
- Direct and/or provide technical assistance to projects in the GYD portfolio, assuring quality of all aspects of project execution, donor/partner relations, staff and administrative management;
- Lead business development for the GYD portfolio, engaging with Regional Directors and other portfolio directors as required, developing research proposals that will advance ICRW’s mission across the three offices;
- Provide overall strategic guidance to the portfolio in terms of topical areas of focus particularly in terms of emerging areas of inquiry;
- Manage the overall GYD budget, working with project directors to plan and execute research projects effectively;
- Provide leadership and strategy guidance in the recruitment, supervision and mentoring of GYD technical staff;
- Represent ICRW externally, including with donors, partners, and in conferences, events and networks.
The ideal candidate will have the following education and work experience:
- Ph.D. in Sociology, Demography, Anthropology, Public Health, Gender Studies, Public Policy, or related field with a minimum of 8 years of post-graduate experience in gender and development, or a Master’s degree in a relevant field with 12 years experience.
- Solid understanding of population and reproductive health issues, and in women's empowerment, especially on issues such as adolescents and transitions to adulthood, child marriage, sex selection, fertility trends, maternal health, positive youth development, HIV and sexual/reproductive behavior.
- Sound research skills in quantitative, qualitative and evaluation methodologies, including impact evaluation.
- Strategic thinking and negotiation skills to help shape a strong agenda for advancing ICRW's and partners' work on global health, youth and development.
- Significant experience and successful track record in management of complex projects, including financial, talent, planning & execution and relationships aspects.
- Outstanding written skills and demonstrated track record of producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Excellent oral communication skills, especially in cross-cultural settings.
- Demonstrated people management skills demonstrating maturity and diplomacy.
- Ability to package and communicate complex and technical information in accessible forms for lay audiences—in both written and verbal communication.
- Versatility, flexibility, and adaptability in responding to projects under evolution.
- Sense of confidence and comfort level with guiding donors, clients, and partners with clear direction and recommendations in mind.
- Strong, strategic sense for business development.
- Proficiency in Spanish or French highly desirable.
Due to the large volume of responses we receive, ICRW is not able to provide candidacy status on an individual basis. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. ICRW is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.