carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Doss Aviation is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Doss Aviation is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Housing Referral Assistant (01120) Companies Doss Aviation in Pueblo, CO in January 2018 in Pueblo, CO begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Housing Referral Assistant (01120) Companies Doss Aviation in Pueblo, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Pueblo, CO. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Housing Referral Assistant (01120) Companies Doss Aviation in Pueblo, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Pueblo, CO below..
Housing Referral Assistant (01120)Company Doss Aviation
Location Pueblo, CO
Update 8 Day ago
The Front Desk Associate is a critical position at Doss Initial Flight Screening. They are the first contact students, employees, and the public have with the lodging department. It is therefore necessary to have professional and friendly customer service skills. The first impression sets the tone for every other interaction an individual will have with lodging. The Front Desk Associate must be organized, detail oriented, an excellent communicator, and enjoy interacting with people. Basic math skills, excellent computer skills, and precise record keeping are all vital to success as a Front Desk Associate. Proper telephone and email etiquette are also required. Conflict resolution is an integral part of the Front Desk Associate’s skill-set utilized on a daily basis. Effective communication with all departments is essential. This position also necessitates being able to work unsupervised and willing to take the initiative to ensure the department is effective, organized, and as efficient as possible. The Front Desk Associate must also be trained in the proper procedure for reporting, securing, clean-up and disposal of any blood pathogen or bodily fluid spills, in accordance with the OSHA Blood-Borne Pathogen Standard and other safety guidelines instituted by Doss.
This position requires good physical and excellent mental health. The Front Desk Associate will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, lift up to 20 pounds, walk , and also be available to work a flexible schedule. She/he must be responsible for consistent attendance, punctuality, taking the initiative and consistent work performance during scheduled work times.
- Practice excellent customer service skills at all times.
- Proper and safe operation of the computers and office machines located at the Front Desk.
- Maintain Front Desk and Mail Room areas in a sanitary and germ-free condition through cleaning and disinfecting.
- Answer and direct in-coming calls on a multi-line phone system with accuracy.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, EPA,
of the location of the nearest MSDS binder.
- Utilize time management skills in organizing work day, ensuring all tasks will be completed in a timely manner.
- Set up all classes for Doss Initial Flight Screening in computer software and the individual class folders including
- Set up check-in forms for the IT Department and Security for each class.
- Set up group contracts and forecasts. Enter all individual and group reservations, including room assignments.
- Receive student itineraries and record all pertinent information on appropriate logs and forms.
- Follow proper procedures for checking out all students and guests.
- Handle cash drawer, sell postage, make change and reconcile transactions at the end of one’s shift.
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail. Notify employees and students when they have mail, and maintain an incoming package log.
- Read, utilize, and abide by the current Policy and Procedure Manual. Refer to it whenever necessary.
- Make suggestions for improving Front Desk efficiency, time management, and cost effectiveness.
- Any other special assignments or projects management deems necessary or beneficial to the mission.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 1 to 2 years Customer Service and Computer
Background Check or Investigation: yes, checked by Doss
Other Job Information:
Working conditions: Indoor/ professional office setting
Work Schedule: Flexible
Lifting Required: up to 20lbs
Appearance: The Front Desk Associate must be neat, clean, and in uniform at all times during scheduled work assignments. This position represents the overall quality and excellence Doss Initial Flight Screening exemplifies.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.