carrierlist.co - Today's job recruitment is incredibly aggressive, that's why you need to operate properly which is not really a tough course of action. carrierlist.co will provide you with chance to do it so that you could produce the suitable conclusion throughout superior technique to acquire rapid and also greater end result. Doing this you're going to get much better possibility as well as less dangerous reside in the foreseeable future. Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School is amongst the businesses that you can confidence to present your family ideal in addition to better stay down the road. Joining this provider could make you in a position to attain your current aim less difficult and help make ones fantasy becoming reality.
To help make the organization eye-sight along with mission happens true; Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School can be wide open intended for fresh position while Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 within Indianapolis, IN 46201 originate from January 2018. All people who's enthusiastic about filling up this specific empty, remember to take part in this particular Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Indianapolis, IN 46201. It's advised for all those players to arrange most needed prerequisites just for this task recruitment course of action, because the procedure will be needing someone to allow ideal standards how the firm would like for this placement. If you are that you are the one which can populate this options, you can test you just read further information about Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 January 2018 in Indianapolis, IN 46201 below..
Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6Company Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School
Location Indianapolis, IN 46201
Update 11 Day ago
Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School was unanimously approved by the Indianapolis Public Schools Board of School Commissioners as a new innovation school and will open in July of 2017 to students in grades Pre-K-6. Located on the city’s Near Eastside, Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School will work alongside community partners to provide a personalized experience for approximately 400 students and families in the inaugural year.
Candidates will be responsible for facilitating the school’s education model of Personalized Learning via the following components.
- Support a student driven learning path that incorporates student choice as well as student needs. Allow for differentiation of pace, path, place and modality based on learning needs,goals and preferences.
- Ensure that students follow a structured learning pathway that allows them to master skills at their own pace. Utilize data to track mastery, provide actionable feedback and plan supports/interventions.
- Support flexible, anytime, everywhere student learning through mastering the use of online
programming that can be accessed by students at school and at home.
- Obtain an open-minded attitude surrounding the teacher role, as they will participate as members of vertically aligned, multi-grade teams. Responsibilities include supporting the individual classroom as well as the shared responsibility of supporting all students in multi-grade team through flexible student groupings.
- Work with colleagues to plan and implement project based, authentic learning experiences for students where they can authentically engage with and apply academic standards.
- Demonstrate practices that reflect solid knowledge of content
- Seek to gain knowledge of students’ backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, special needs, proficiencies, etc. and apply this knowledge in instruction * Set high-level learning goals that reflect curriculum standards
- Seek and utilize appropriate resources to enhance student learning and professional practice
- Design coherent instruction and align assessments
- Cultivate an environment of respect and rapport in the classroom and foster a culture of learning via responsive classroom practices
- Manage classroom procedures by putting routines in place that maximize instructional time
- Monitor and manage student behavior in a way that maximizes instructional time
- Communicate clear instructional outcomes, directions and explanations of concepts to students
- Use questioning and discussion techniques to deepen student understanding
- Engage students in high-level learning using various techniques
- Keep a pulse of student understanding using formative assessment and reacting with flexibility and responsiveness
- Reflect on teaching in a thoughtful manner and seek opportunities for feedback and professional development
- Maintain effective instructional and non-instructional records
- Communicate and engage with families frequently
- Participate and contribute to the professional community
- Display a high level of professionalism with students and colleagues
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Mastery of and enthusiasm for grade level content
- Valid Indiana Teacher’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Background Check
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in urban education
- Special Education or Spanish Endorsement
- Spanish Speaking
To Apply: Please submit the following to the email listed.
- Cover Letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required license or certification:
- Elementary Education