carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School is open up intended for new location since Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 with Indianapolis, IN 46201 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Indianapolis, IN 46201. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6 Companies Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School in Indianapolis, IN 46201 in January 2018 January 2018 in Indianapolis, IN 46201 below..
Elementary Teacher - Grade 3-6Company Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School
Location Indianapolis, IN 46201
Update 8 Day ago
Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School was unanimously approved by the Indianapolis Public Schools Board of School Commissioners as a new innovation school and will open in July of 2017 to students in grades Pre-K-6. Located on the city’s Near Eastside, Thomas Gregg Neighborhood School will work alongside community partners to provide a personalized experience for approximately 400 students and families in the inaugural year.
Candidates will be responsible for facilitating the school’s education model of Personalized Learning via the following components.
- Support a student driven learning path that incorporates student choice as well as student needs. Allow for differentiation of pace, path, place and modality based on learning needs,goals and preferences.
- Ensure that students follow a structured learning pathway that allows them to master skills at their own pace. Utilize data to track mastery, provide actionable feedback and plan supports/interventions.
- Support flexible, anytime, everywhere student learning through mastering the use of online
programming that can be accessed by students at school and at home.
- Obtain an open-minded attitude surrounding the teacher role, as they will participate as members of vertically aligned, multi-grade teams. Responsibilities include supporting the individual classroom as well as the shared responsibility of supporting all students in multi-grade team through flexible student groupings.
- Work with colleagues to plan and implement project based, authentic learning experiences for students where they can authentically engage with and apply academic standards.
- Demonstrate practices that reflect solid knowledge of content
- Seek to gain knowledge of students’ backgrounds, cultures, skills, interests, special needs, proficiencies, etc. and apply this knowledge in instruction * Set high-level learning goals that reflect curriculum standards
- Seek and utilize appropriate resources to enhance student learning and professional practice
- Design coherent instruction and align assessments
- Cultivate an environment of respect and rapport in the classroom and foster a culture of learning via responsive classroom practices
- Manage classroom procedures by putting routines in place that maximize instructional time
- Monitor and manage student behavior in a way that maximizes instructional time
- Communicate clear instructional outcomes, directions and explanations of concepts to students
- Use questioning and discussion techniques to deepen student understanding
- Engage students in high-level learning using various techniques
- Keep a pulse of student understanding using formative assessment and reacting with flexibility and responsiveness
- Reflect on teaching in a thoughtful manner and seek opportunities for feedback and professional development
- Maintain effective instructional and non-instructional records
- Communicate and engage with families frequently
- Participate and contribute to the professional community
- Display a high level of professionalism with students and colleagues
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Mastery of and enthusiasm for grade level content
- Valid Indiana Teacher’s License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Background Check
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in urban education
- Special Education or Spanish Endorsement
- Spanish Speaking
To Apply: Please submit the following to the email listed.
- Cover Letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Required license or certification:
- Elementary Education