carrierlist.co - Today's career recruitment is quite aggressive, that may be why should you function wisely and it is an excellent difficult action to take. carrierlist.co will provide you with probability to practice it therefore you would be able to make the best choice inside greater technique to obtain speedy and also greater result. Because of this you will get far better possibility as well as safer live in the future. City of Detroit is probably the businesses you can confidence to provide your household suitable along with much better stay down the road. Becoming a member of this provider will make anyone able to attain ones goal less complicated along with make ones dream becoming reality.
To help to make this company eyesight as well as vision comes true; City of Detroit is usually open up regarding brand-new placement because Position as Administrative Assistant - Police- Law Dept. Companies City of Detroit in Detroit, MI 48226 in January 2018 throughout Detroit, MI 48226 begin as January 2018. Everybody who's considering filling that nonincome producing, you need to attend this kind of Position as Administrative Assistant - Police- Law Dept. Companies City of Detroit in Detroit, MI 48226 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Detroit, MI 48226. It can be advised for everyone members to prepare all necessary demands just for this task recruitment procedure, because practice need that you provide suited spec that this corporation would like just for this situation. If you believe that you'll be this can easily complete the particular specs, you can search to see more information about Position as Administrative Assistant - Police- Law Dept. Companies City of Detroit in Detroit, MI 48226 in January 2018 January 2018 in Detroit, MI 48226 below..
Administrative Assistant - Police- Law Dept.Company City of Detroit
Location Detroit, MI 48226
Update 4 Day ago
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
1) Analyzes departmental processes, operations and data to identify existing problems and recommends solutions.
2) Evaluates the efficiency or existing procedures and makes recommendations for quality improvement.
3) Determines the form, content and appropriateness of reports and documents and prepares reports.
4) Reviews documents to ensure adherence to appropriate format.
5) Studies assigned problems or procedural problems and makes reports and recommendations.
6) Determines material and time requirements for completion of projects.
7) Maintains and organizes files, drafts, and documents, conducts research and gathers pertinent information.
8) Assists the Law Department in contacts with professional organizations, private concerns, employees and governmental agencies regarding departmental activities.
9) Maintains confidential information.
10) Assists departmental personnel with meeting preparations, scheduling, minutes, legal documents and research.
11) Assists Law Department with FOIA requests.
12) Assists Law Department with legal representation requests.
13) Assists Law Department with dispositions.
14) Assists Law Department with litigation assignments, including but not limited to, obtaining documents, contacting police personnel for interviews, depositions and trial, and trials.
15) Performs all other administrative duties as assigned.
Paralegal certification with an Associate's degree, or a Bachelor's degree in business, law, labor relations, criminal justice, organizational development or closely-related area of study, or other combination of education and training to warrant equivalent recognition.
Substitute for college requirement: Significant work experience in municipal, business or legal office activities which has included administrative, procedural or fiscal responsibilities, along with college-level training less than an undergraduate degree, may be substituted for the college requirement. The weight given such experience toward meeting the education and training requirement will be based on an evaluation of the nature of the work performed as related to the scope and nature of this position, as outlined above , and the training requirement.
Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for education on a year to year basis for up to a maximum of two (2) years.
Five (5) years of increasingly responsible work experience in coordinating general business activities and performing administrative duties. Experience in a legal office with experience in legal administration is preferred.
- Work methods and procedures, as well as legal aspects of business activities.
- Organizational principals, management techniques, and labor relations practices.
- Operating practices and procedures in a legal department.
- Research methods.
- Effectively interacting with departmental and organizational personnel at all levels.
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents.
- Answering and managing phone calls, multiple inquiries and multiple demands.
- Proficiency in working in Smartsheets, Adobe, Microsoft Office or similar applications.
- Plan operations, secure and supply information, and to carry out departmental activities.
- Solve operational and administrative problems.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
- Manage multiple priorities in fast paced environment.