carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is quite competing, that may be why should you work prudently and it's not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co gives you opportunity to get it done so that you could make the best conclusion inside better technique to acquire swift and much better consequence. This way you will get better probability along with more secure reside in the future. Growcentia is amongst the corporations you can rely on to offer your household suitable as well as much better live later on. Getting started with the corporation can make people competent to achieve your current objective much easier along with make your own dream be realized.
To produce the corporation eye-sight along with vision happens true; Growcentia is wide open intended for brand new location as Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 in Fort Collins, CO begin from January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of nonincome producing, you should participate in this kind of Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fort Collins, CO. It can be encouraged for those members to organize almost all essential specifications for this career recruitment method, since the process will need someone to offer ideal spec the business wishes just for this location. If you are that you will be one which can load the actual options, you can search you just read further information about Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Collins, CO below..
Research Lead - Microbial DiscoveryCompany Growcentia
Location Fort Collins, CO
Update 8 Day ago
Research Lead - Microbial Discovery
Growcentia - Fort Collins, CO
Growcentia develops and delivers science-based solutions to enhance crop production, with a focus on microbial biostimulants. At this stage in our rapid growth, we are looking for an innovative goal-oriented scientific leader of our microbial isolation and characterization efforts. This position will be responsible for developing and managing a diverse microbial isolate and consortia culturing, identification and phenotyping platform, initially focused on bacteria only. This collection will serve as source material for our proprietary functional screening platform to develop novel microbial-based solutions for specific grower challenges.
We seek an experienced microbial scientist - preferably with solid skills in a business setting - and with cutting-edge expertise in culturing microbial isolates and consortia from environmental samples. Competitive candidates will also exhibit strong team leadership and project management skills and have impeccable integrity.
- Lead the design and implementation of a novel high-throughput bacterial isolation platform to capture a broad swath of bacterial taxa
- Lead microbial characterization from both a genetic and a physiological/functional trait perspective
- Develop robust sample and data management protocols
- Work within research budget and anticipate future needs
- Manage a team of research assistants to meet project goals
- Represent company at scientific and industry meetings
- Maintain high morale among research group while pushing aggressive business timelines
- Provide mentorship and support career development of research assistants
- Ensure employee safety and workplace regulatory compliance
- Scientific expertise in microbiology or related fields. Minimum of M.S.; PhD preferred
- Expertise in modern culturing approaches and bacterial physiology
- Expertise in genomic techniques and advanced phenotyping approaches
- Strong background in bioinformatics working with bacterial whole genomes
- Experience and skills in project management
- Intense focus on research quality and productivity
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills and ability to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities as situations change
- Detail-oriented; stong ability to show creativity in thinking
- Proven, successful experience in a business setting with either private or public organizations
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
Compensation: The selected applicant will be hired at a competitive salary commensurate with their knowledge, skills and abilities. Growcentia offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a health plan.
Enthusiastic applicants should submit a cover letter and resume / CV detailing why they would be a good fit for the position, and how they could contribute to the Growcentia team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Collins, CO
- microbial discovery: 3 years
- business: 2 years