carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. Growcentia is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; Growcentia is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 inside Fort Collins, CO start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Fort Collins, CO. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Research Lead - Microbial Discovery Companies Growcentia in Fort Collins, CO in January 2018 January 2018 in Fort Collins, CO below..
Research Lead - Microbial DiscoveryCompany Growcentia
Location Fort Collins, CO
Update 5 Day ago
Research Lead - Microbial Discovery
Growcentia - Fort Collins, CO
Growcentia develops and delivers science-based solutions to enhance crop production, with a focus on microbial biostimulants. At this stage in our rapid growth, we are looking for an innovative goal-oriented scientific leader of our microbial isolation and characterization efforts. This position will be responsible for developing and managing a diverse microbial isolate and consortia culturing, identification and phenotyping platform, initially focused on bacteria only. This collection will serve as source material for our proprietary functional screening platform to develop novel microbial-based solutions for specific grower challenges.
We seek an experienced microbial scientist - preferably with solid skills in a business setting - and with cutting-edge expertise in culturing microbial isolates and consortia from environmental samples. Competitive candidates will also exhibit strong team leadership and project management skills and have impeccable integrity.
- Lead the design and implementation of a novel high-throughput bacterial isolation platform to capture a broad swath of bacterial taxa
- Lead microbial characterization from both a genetic and a physiological/functional trait perspective
- Develop robust sample and data management protocols
- Work within research budget and anticipate future needs
- Manage a team of research assistants to meet project goals
- Represent company at scientific and industry meetings
- Maintain high morale among research group while pushing aggressive business timelines
- Provide mentorship and support career development of research assistants
- Ensure employee safety and workplace regulatory compliance
- Scientific expertise in microbiology or related fields. Minimum of M.S.; PhD preferred
- Expertise in modern culturing approaches and bacterial physiology
- Expertise in genomic techniques and advanced phenotyping approaches
- Strong background in bioinformatics working with bacterial whole genomes
- Experience and skills in project management
- Intense focus on research quality and productivity
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills and ability to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities as situations change
- Detail-oriented; stong ability to show creativity in thinking
- Proven, successful experience in a business setting with either private or public organizations
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills
Compensation: The selected applicant will be hired at a competitive salary commensurate with their knowledge, skills and abilities. Growcentia offers a comprehensive benefits package, including a health plan.
Enthusiastic applicants should submit a cover letter and resume / CV detailing why they would be a good fit for the position, and how they could contribute to the Growcentia team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Collins, CO
- microbial discovery: 3 years
- business: 2 years