carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is very aggressive, which is why should you perform wisely in fact it is not only a hard course of action. carrierlist.co offers you probability to undertake it so you could help to make the proper decision within greater technique to find speedy and also much better end result. This way you'll get better probability in addition to better are living sometime soon. Results for Development Institute is amongst the firms that one could believe in to supply family and friends suitable along with far better dwell later on. Joining this provider is likely to make anyone in a position to attain your own objective simpler and produce your own aspiration becoming reality.
To make the business eyesight as well as mission happens correct; Results for Development Institute can be open intended for brand new situation seeing that Position as Intern - Market Shaping Team Companies Results for Development Institute in Washington, DC in January 2018 in Washington, DC begin with January 2018. Anyone who's considering stuffing this empty, please participate in that Position as Intern - Market Shaping Team Companies Results for Development Institute in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout Washington, DC. It's encouraged for everyone individuals to organize most necessary demands because of this career recruitment course of action, as the practice will be needing someone to give suited spec that this business wishes because of this position. If you feel that you are this can populate the standards, you can search you just read more information about Position as Intern - Market Shaping Team Companies Results for Development Institute in Washington, DC in January 2018 January 2018 in Washington, DC below..
Intern - Market Shaping TeamCompany Results for Development Institute
Location Washington, DC
Update 5 Day ago
R4D offers internships at its headquarters in Washington, D.C. The internship program is designed to provide students and recent graduates with an opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge and training about our programs and projects in developing countries as well as supporting areas of R4D.
Description of Internship:
R4D is seeking a highly motivated Intern to join the Market Shaping team for the Fall 2017 semester. The Intern will report directly to the Program Director and will be based in Washington, D.C. The Intern will be expected to work between 10 and 20 hours a week during the 12-15-week internship period.
Responsibilities will encompass a range of tasks including, but not limited to, the following :
- Conducting in-depth primary and secondary research and qualitative and quantitative analyses, including through critical review of literature, interviews with experts, and analysis of primary and secondary data to identify bottlenecks in public and private essential commodity markets in low- and middle-income countries
- Developing presentations and deliverables to communicate key findings from research and analyses both to internal and external audiences
- Supporting the development of high impact policy recommendations and deliverables
- Contributing to internal administrative projects critical to the development of a rapidly growing team and organization
The candidate will gain the following knowledge and training by the end of the internship :
- Understanding of the field of market shaping in global development, and insight into the types of approaches used in implementing market shaping interventions
- Experience in a range of analytical approaches for identifying market opportunities and barriers, e.g. market sizing, commodity forecasting, return on investment analyses (ROI), cost-effectiveness analyses, etc.
- Content expertise in global health and nutrition
- Strategies for managing extensive stakeholder engagement across diverse global- and country-level partners
- Exposure to experts and projects from across R4D’s areas of expertise, including health, nutrition, and education and practice areas such as market shaping, evaluation & adaptive learning, and sustainable financing
This is a paid internship and the Intern will receive $12.50/hourly . The Market Shaping Intern will be expected to work between 10 - 20 hours a week during the 12-15-week internship period.
Qualifications, Requirements & Eligibility:
Candidates should be current or recent graduates of a graduate degree program, preferably in a field relevant to R4D’s work (e.g. MPH, MBA, MPP). College or university graduates with 2+ years of experience will also be considered. Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills, plus affinity for information management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience prepar ing compelling presentations and written reports
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity and work in a fast-paced, open-structure, multicultural environment
- P roficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Previous experience working in global health issues, commodity markets, rigorous analysis, or deliverable-heavy environments and/or p harmaceutical / healthcare industry experience is a plus
Awarding academic credit for an internship is at the discretion of your college or university. We are happy to assist you with providing appropriate information at your school’s request. Interns are responsible for making all arrangements for earning credit prior to the commencement of their internship.
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit our website or click here to submit their resumes and cover letter .
No telephone or email inquiries please .
Results for Development is an EOE/M/F//Vet/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer committed to fostering and nurturing an energetic, collaborative and diverse workforce. R4D provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.