carrierlist.co - Today's work recruitment is extremely competitive, that is certainly for you to function sensibly and it is not a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co provides you with possiblity to practice it so that you could help to make the proper determination within far better strategy to receive speedy in addition to greater end result. Doing this you'll receive greater prospect in addition to better reside later on. Birchbox is probably the businesses that you can trust to present family and friends suitable in addition to far better reside later on. Getting started with this provider will always make anyone capable of accomplish the target less complicated as well as help to make your own aspiration become a reality.
To produce this company vision along with vision will come legitimate; Birchbox is open up intended for new location since Position as User Support Associate Companies Birchbox in New York, NY 10038 in January 2018 with New York, NY 10038 begin from January 2018. All people who's keen on filling up this kind of vacant, remember to attend this Position as User Support Associate Companies Birchbox in New York, NY 10038 in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment throughout New York, NY 10038. It can be advised for everyone players to arrange most needed specifications just for this work recruitment course of action, because practice will be needing that you provide suitable spec that the corporation wishes because of this situation. If you think that you're the one that can certainly fill your standards, you can look at to see further information about Position as User Support Associate Companies Birchbox in New York, NY 10038 in January 2018 January 2018 in New York, NY 10038 below..
User Support AssociateCompany Birchbox
Location New York, NY 10038
Update 8 Day ago
The Birchbox User Support Associate will work on the User Support team, a subset of our Technical Operations team. User Support at Birchbox is a small but mighty team is tasked with the operation and management of technical office infrastructure, assisting users with their daily technical issues and needs, and implementation of projects to improve efficiency and capacity for the workers of the organization. In short, we make and maintain the technical tools that allow all other teams to do their best work.
- User Account management, software installation, machine imaging, migrations, and desk setup for new hires, contractors, and interns
- Hands on troubleshooting and resolution of user hardware and software issues in-office, remote, and at our retail store.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate departments
- Surfacing trends in user issues for proactive resolutions
- Completion of help desk tickets within prescribed SLA for our local and international users
- Audio/Visual support for video conferencing needs, office events, and for weekly all-hands Dashboard meeting
- Assisting with Asterisk phone systems, including set up of hardphones, softphones, audio conferencing, and external facing components of our system setup
- Drafting and maintaining User Support documentation, including updating policies, user instructions, and processes
- Organization and maintenance of data closets, storage spaces, and conference room equipment
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory of all user related peripherals and equipment
- Supporting installation of networking devices and servers in office and at our colocation facility as needed
- Coordination of domain registrations for the organization
- Prioritizing day-to-day tasks and deliver projects on schedule
- Staying up to date on latest trends and innovations to improve user experience
- Additional responsibilities as required
- 1-3 years in a customer facing technical support role, or 2+ year degree in IT related studies
- Focused, hands-on experience with hardware and software issue resolution in a majority Apple machine environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills in a fast paced environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Results-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Working understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with users
- Startup Experience
- ACMT certification
- Certification or Experience with Jamf Pro computer management systems
- Experience working with Linux/UNIX environments
- GSuite administration experience
- Familiarity with Windows and virtualized systems
Birchbox is changing the way consumers discover and purchase grooming, beauty, and lifestyle products. We combine a monthly subscription service with original editorial content and a fully integrated e-commerce shop. Every month, members sample high-end products targeted to fit their personal profile and behavior, learn about them through our content, and purchase full-size versions of the products they like. Our platform provides our brand partners with an innovative and efficient way to access new customers.
Birchbox launched in the Fall of 2010 and is one of the fastest growing companies in New York. We are backed by top VC firms, including Accel Partners and First Round Capital.
Birchbox (http://birchbox.com ( http://birchbox.com/ )) is seeking a technical product manager to manage our customer-facing product initiatives. As the product manager, you'll be responsible for developing the product vision and strategy for Birchbox and managing the entire product life cycle. You'll work closely with the design and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis, and interact with all business units throughout the course of a project. You will be responsible for making sure everything we do meets the vision and high standards of Birchbox.
The ideal candidate is a creative visionary who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and has a proven track record for leading the development of world-class ecommerce products. This position reports to the Director of Product Management.
Tech @ Birchbox
The technology team at Birchbox is responsible for development (and maintenance) of the company's customer-facing sites (in the United States, France, the UK, and Spain), managing hosted and cloud infrastructure, and closely supporting other teams (merchandising, logistics, marketing, et al.) in our 120+-person company. We work with a wide variety of open-source, internally built, and 3rd party technologies. The size of our team and the breadth of its responsibilities mean we rely on our engineers to be self-motivated and quickly follow through on tasks without requiring close supervision. In return our product development teams are given leeway to use their own initiative.
Our team spans software engineering, technical operations, product, user experience design, and data science. Our challenges include:
- Evolving our software and systems architecture to support a rapidly growing customer base across multiple countries and languages.
- Designing and implementing the best user experience for our customers; we are striving to revolutionize online retail.
- Using data, complex algorithms, and statistics, to personalize the Birchbox experience for our customers, both offline and online.