carrierlist.co : Today's employment recruitment can be quite reasonably competitive, which is why you need to operate wisely which is not really a tricky thing to do. carrierlist.co offers you possiblity to practice it and that means you can create the correct decision within greater technique to acquire quick in addition to much better outcome. Doing this you will definately get far better prospective client and also less dangerous stay sometime soon. QVC is one of the corporations you can trust to give you and your family acceptable and far better dwell in the foreseeable future. Signing up for this business will make an individual competent to achieve ones aim much easier in addition to produce ones fantasy come true.
To help to make the organization perspective in addition to quest arrives correct; QVC is usually wide open regarding new situation as Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 inside Lancaster, PA start from January 2018. Anyone who's interested in filling up this nonincome producing, remember to be involved in this particular Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment inside Lancaster, PA. It is recommended for many members to ready almost all needed specifications due to this career recruitment process, since the process need you to definitely supply suitable standards the corporation needs due to this location. If you believe that you will be the one that can easily fill up the options, you can attempt to learn further information about Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Lancaster, PA below..
Warehouse AssociatesCompany QVC
Location Lancaster, PA
Update 11 Day ago
Job Description Details
QVC’s Lancaster Distribution Center is currently hiring full-time employees as Distribution Processors and Distribution Operators (Packers, Loaders and Shippers). We are offering full-time opportunities for all shifts!
- Responsible for unloading, loading, picking, packing, replenishment, consolidation, put away and loading of merchandise.
- Maintain continuous flow of merchandise in conjunction with other material handling equipment such as conveyor belts.
Experience and Qualifications:
All candidates (Distribution Processors and Distribution Operators):
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience is required
- Prior experience utilizing RF units and a WMS System
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers.
Distribution Operator candidates in addition must have:
- 1+ years’ experience with
of the below operating powered equipment to move merchandise and materials throughout the distribution center.
- Rider Reach
- Electric Riding Pallet Jack (Walkie)
- Stock Picker
- TSP (Turret Stock Picker)
- Counter Balance
- Meet equipment restrictions by height and weight.
- Be able to successfully complete the QVC Vehicle Operator Training Program.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to read, write and follow directions in English.
- Ability to accurately recognize and interpret complex numerical/alphabetical sequences.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet productivity standards by end of the training period.
- Ability to work in team environment,
- Good organizational skills, paying attention to detail and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to access and enter information using an automated system quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external contacts and all levels of personnel.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders for duration of shift.
- Ability to work on elevated surfaces for duration of shift.
- Ability to bend, reach and lift above shoulder height for duration of shift.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Ability to push/pull totes and/or pallet jacks for duration of shift.
- Ability to accurately recognize and interpret complex numerical/alphabetical sequences and basic math calculations.
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Ability to make decisions within a framework. Some opportunity for independent judgment.
- Ability to operate personal computers and hand held computers.
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to be subjected to inside environment temperature changes.
- Ability to be subjected to noise and be able to elevate voice in order to be heard above the ambient noise level
QVC offers competitive wages & employee discounts. We are an EOE. QVC is a Drug Free/Smoke
Free Work Environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.
QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, QVC is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.