carrierlist.co : Today's work recruitment is extremely aggressive, that is certainly why you ought to operate properly and it is not really a difficult activity. carrierlist.co will give you possibility to do it and that means you could help make the best conclusion in greater strategy to get swift in addition to far better effect. Doing this you will definately get much better possibility and less dangerous are living in the future. QVC is just about the companies you can confidence to supply you and your family suitable as well as far better are living in the future. Becoming a member of tag heuer will always make people able to attain ones objective simpler in addition to help to make your aspiration come true.
To make this company eye-sight as well as mission occurs genuine; QVC is actually available pertaining to fresh place seeing that Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 in Lancaster, PA begin as January 2018. Everyone who's keen on stuffing this kind of empty, make sure you be involved in this particular Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 January 2018 recruitment within Lancaster, PA. It is suggested for all participants to prepare just about all required needs just for this career recruitment procedure, because the method will need one to give appropriate specification how the company needs because of this location. If you're that you're one that can certainly populate your standards, you can attempt to read further information about Position as Warehouse Associates Companies QVC in Lancaster, PA in January 2018 January 2018 in Lancaster, PA below..
Warehouse AssociatesCompany QVC
Location Lancaster, PA
Update 8 Day ago
Job Description Details
QVC’s Lancaster Distribution Center is currently hiring full-time employees as Distribution Processors and Distribution Operators (Packers, Loaders and Shippers). We are offering full-time opportunities for all shifts!
- Responsible for unloading, loading, picking, packing, replenishment, consolidation, put away and loading of merchandise.
- Maintain continuous flow of merchandise in conjunction with other material handling equipment such as conveyor belts.
Experience and Qualifications:
All candidates (Distribution Processors and Distribution Operators):
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience is required
- Prior experience utilizing RF units and a WMS System
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers.
Distribution Operator candidates in addition must have:
- 1+ years’ experience with
of the below operating powered equipment to move merchandise and materials throughout the distribution center.
- Rider Reach
- Electric Riding Pallet Jack (Walkie)
- Stock Picker
- TSP (Turret Stock Picker)
- Counter Balance
- Meet equipment restrictions by height and weight.
- Be able to successfully complete the QVC Vehicle Operator Training Program.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (As required by the Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to read, write and follow directions in English.
- Ability to accurately recognize and interpret complex numerical/alphabetical sequences.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet productivity standards by end of the training period.
- Ability to work in team environment,
- Good organizational skills, paying attention to detail and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to access and enter information using an automated system quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external contacts and all levels of personnel.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to climb stairs/ladders for duration of shift.
- Ability to work on elevated surfaces for duration of shift.
- Ability to bend, reach and lift above shoulder height for duration of shift.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Ability to push/pull totes and/or pallet jacks for duration of shift.
- Ability to accurately recognize and interpret complex numerical/alphabetical sequences and basic math calculations.
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Ability to make decisions within a framework. Some opportunity for independent judgment.
- Ability to operate personal computers and hand held computers.
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment.
- Ability to be subjected to inside environment temperature changes.
- Ability to be subjected to noise and be able to elevate voice in order to be heard above the ambient noise level
QVC offers competitive wages & employee discounts. We are an EOE. QVC is a Drug Free/Smoke
Free Work Environment. Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
QVC, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Interactive Corporation (NASDAQ: QVCA, QVCB), is the world’s leading video and ecommerce retailer. QVC is committed to providing its customers with thousands of the most innovative and contemporary beauty, fashion, jewelry and home products. Its programming is distributed to approximately 300 million homes worldwide through operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy and a joint venture in China. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has evolved from a TV shopping company to a leading ecommerce and mobile commerce retailer. The company’s website, QVC.com, is ranked among the top general merchant Internet sites.
QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, QVC is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.